Sign in to follow this  
AussieTrees

Thoughts lead to action.

The mind boggles when you meet up with a long separated friend,esp. when the proceeding weeks you have had thoughts/memories of this person despite not seeing them for years.

There are many circumstances that play on coincidence,happenstance.

There are also thoughts that play out in the real world,that turn out just as planned.

Some of the weirdest circumstances happen and often you are the only one who understands the improbability of the relationship with your thought process,truth being stranger than fiction.

Please share some of your stories and thoughts.

• Like 1

No stories.  But a comment:  Don't be putting more into this than is logical.  We also have many thoughts about people we haven't seen for a while and nothing happens.  There's no magic here.

• Like 1

I have a thought.......Well I just had a thought.  I will have to  get back to you on that..... I think.

Ever think about thinking? I find it fascinating were all these thoughts come from and go. 

Now i think about it I will never remember that though so never mind. I like that saying never mind

Matter of fact If we had  no matter what could possibly be wrong. Mind over matter, if you don't mind it does not matter.

Thinking leads to action  Which is a good thing to pick up my tea cup it actually happens before any movement can be seen.

Yes, a sip of tea or coffee in the morning is good.  Most times it happens without thinking.

Maybe we should stop thinking and just live?

• Like 2

My thought is "thought before action whenever possible" (Dick Francis author jockey).

In my realm* I struggle to respond (act, after thought) rather than react (act with out forethought)

Inaction with or with out thought is wu wei.

* wandering between the 4th planet from the sun and heaven

• Like 1

It often happens that I start thinking about a person whom I have not seen for a long time and after 20-30 minutes I meet him on the street.

So often it happens that I see a person in a dream and on the same day we suddenly meet.

And just today I met a familiar woman wich I had not seen for more than a year, and she told me that she saw me in a dream that night and when she woke up she had a feeling that she would meet me today.

So this happens quite oftenly in my life.

• Like 2

On 4/14/2017 at 5:26 AM, AussieTrees said:

Some of the weirdest circumstances happen and often you are the only one who understands the improbability of the relationship with your thought process, truth being stranger than fiction.

Hi AussieTrees.

To me thoughts are some kind of energy more akin to myself. As energy, my thoughts can travel and connect as a process.

Since they are mine, only I will know what my thoughts are. But I may not know the thought process. It is alright with me as I do not need to know everything as long as I am not exposed to anything negative/untoward. Live and let live.

I like the word 'improbability'. Why? I do not need to know because I don't want to know.

Truths may be strange. They can be relative in terms of of thoughts. perceptions, context, interpretations...

But my perception of what is true will set me free and that is good enough for me as a nobody.

- LimA

its a bit disturbing when people begin to know my thought processing.

say I have a black boot scraper that is the shape of a dog(doxie) and then a place I frequent on public forum mention the exact same thing I would have looked at.....sometimes my mind play tricks on me and its fun and other times not so fun...like someone is constantly aware of me....recognition....sometimes I find it fascinating other times No

just few days ago I posted a song that just comes to mind from out of the sky and I posted it and then I enjoyed researching it a little....like the cover to the cd and the title name...just remembering too some older songs from the group.

I get into  the music mode listen to some mantras favorites I like om mani pad me hum.....aad guray nameh...

then the following morning I go back listen to it again and then sit exploring some of the ones I liked and then I began thinking of my step brother(marriage) and remember he loved that group and then within a few minutes he called.....he also had told me he had listened to one of there songs the night before and that he had not listened to them for over 20 years....

uncanny........UNCANNY.

it is like synchronistic but it can also be mind boggling overwhelming.

Edited by sagebrush

On 1/3/2018 at 1:00 AM, sagebrush said:

uncanny........UNCANNY

Hi sagebrush,

But not according to my GRANNY.

- LimA

I remember one time when I was very busy at work and answering calls when very certainly and automatically and enthusiastically I answered the phone: "HI BOB THOMAS - I haven't heard from you for 20 years!" Totally surprized to hear from him since i had not seen hide nor hair of him for 20 years. "How have you been!!?"

Complete silence

"how did you know it was me calling?"  (This was way before caller ID - before celll phones

"I'm psychic - so whats up - how are you?"

Say it as a joke or seriously - it does not matter - its easy to brush it off - but it was not lost on me!

We went on to have a great time talking.

This stuff is not just coincidence - it is intuition - it is not fanciful psycho babble or simply intermittent positive reinforcement.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 5

Sign in to follow this