dwai

The expansion in Being - Brahman

Brahman comes from the sanskrit root sound "Brh". Brh means to expand. 

I observed a great expansion springing forth from a point of resting in the "I" or the "I AM" feeling. But this expansion is also non-expansion (if that makes sense). The mind expands constantly, springing forth from the "I" and creating the manifest reality. But the "I" is still, silent.

Thoughts?

• Like 3

one could also consider the analogy of having a 33 lp record player with a little sync light on it, when the player is adjusted to spin at the right speed the light quits flashing or stands still along with giving the best sound reproduction.   

(so extrapolate that to infinite speed, which btw is kind of an oxymoron per such a context)

• Like 2

From earth we see moon one side and the other side not, so we can assume it don't spin but its spinning and rotation around the earth are in almost sync. So imagine how many things we do without knowing how they work or what are the principles.

Brahman is the first human being on earth. It receives its wisdom from sun. The sense-organ contact born "I" with reality is the lower class of humans and beings.

I read that Brahman is entire Universe. Then read that for fire Brahman is wind(or was it vice versa, don't remember anymore..).