松永道

solstice greetings wayfarer

Merry winter solstice. Yang sprouts today. Seems good for an introduction, eh?

I have stayed away from the world for a while but balance brings me back to modernity and all that comes with it. And so I found this forum. What a treat. It seems that there are many interested people here, some fair-weather dabblers in the dao and others who have begun genuine cultivation. What a caravansary!

For now I live in Xi'an, China, study daoist qigong, meditation, zhaobao taijiquan, chinese medicine, and the many other things life delivers. What luck. What 缘分! My qigong is from Longmenpai, Wang Liping's lineage. But I am just a student. Looking for other students. Let us enjoy some lighthearted fun eh?

Happy wayfaring.

松永道

Merry winter solstice. Yang sprouts today. Seems good for an introduction, eh?

I have stayed away from the world for a while but balance brings me back to modernity and all that comes with it. And so I found this forum. What a treat. It seems that there are many interested people here, some fair-weather dabblers in the dao and others who have begun genuine cultivation. What a caravansary!

For now I live in Xi'an, China, study daoist qigong, meditation, zhaobao taijiquan, chinese medicine, and the many other things life delivers. What luck. What 缘分! My qigong is from Longmenpai, Wang Liping's lineage. But I am just a student. Looking for other students. Let us enjoy some lighthearted fun eh?

Happy wayfaring.

松永道

松永道,欢迎光临 !

我住在山东济南。在这儿三年半。你看懂了吗 ?

祝你平安,

林愛偉

(林爱伟)

Can you read Chinese? lol

Edited by 林愛偉

松永道,欢迎光临 !

我住在山东济南。在这儿三年半。你看懂了吗 ?

祝你平安,

林愛偉

(林爱伟)

Can you read Chinese? lol

他当然看得懂啦! 但是对别会员有点不公平... 我不知道moderators关于我们用汉语的态度回怎么样...

我在昆明六七个月了.我去年在北京带了半年.

西安怎么样?你的老师们怎么找到了?

他当然看得懂啦! 但是对别会员有点不公平... 我不知道moderators关于我们用汉语的态度回怎么样...

我在昆明六七个月了.我去年在北京带了半年.

西安怎么样?你的老师们怎么找到了?

I'm sorry that you got offended my friend. Though I was writing to Song Yong Dao specifically, it would be a good way for some on this forum who are studying Chinese to practice as well.

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

Edited by 林愛偉

I'm sorry that you got offended my friend. Though I was writing to Song Yong Dao specifically, it would be a good way for some on this forum who are studying Chinese to practice as well.

Not offended! Just wondering if the non-Chinese readers might feel left out... (But then I replied in Chinese anyway :rolleyes: ) Perhaps we should translate the Chinese?

Not offended! Just wondering if the non-Chinese readers might feel left out... (But then I replied in Chinese anyway :rolleyes: ) Perhaps we should translate the Chinese?

:)

It would be fun to have a multi language forum...lol

嘿当然看得懂。But I agree, in interest of fairness we'll keep everything in english for now. Or maybe we can do a little bilingual stuff for educational purposes, how about it, 怎么样? Learning other languages and cultures is fun, it's like self-cultivation, you explore a new way of thinking and, thus, have another useful tool to distinguish the real you from your thoughts.

Anyway glad to be here, happy wayfaring.

Feel free to speak in Chinese... it's way cool to see Chinese characters around here.

I agree w/ Yoda. China is the motherland of so much of our studies. Anything that helps draw dedicated practitioners here is welcome. First hand perspective (like Lins) is always welcome.

Michael