Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Qi

Qigong for Multiple Sclerosis

I am looking for anyone who has had any experience with Qigong for Multiple Sclerosis ?

I have saw a few things on spring forest but not sure how its adapted as the standing postures wouldnt be any good , unless you can do them sitting ?

would love any info any of you have,

many thanks

Edited by Bruce Qi
  • Like 1

Hi Bruce Qi,

No personal experience with MS,friend living nearby has developed this disorder,he has stopped working and has gone downhill,now considering a wheel chair.

What have you tried that offers some relief?

What works for someone else may or may not,work for you.

When you start a energy practice,just keep at it,the benefits may not be seen immediately.

Just keep practicing.

Hi Bruce qi,

can't tell you things about chikung as healing method for MS. But I do have an  acquaintance who had all her amalgam-fillings removed and then started with several supplements ( B12 being one of them). After her amalgam was gone she was remarkably better and she is still going upward. Now she will start the cutler protocol for detoxing the mercury from her body.

she had already been suffering for years from MS and imho it's quite remarkable how much she is changed since she started. Lost functions seem to be coming back.

• Like 2

Hey Bruce Qi

A neighbor friend of mine has MS, so I try to keep my eyes out for things that might help him... and I have noticed a couple books on Amazon that look potentially helpful. Unfortunately my neighbor isn't open to the qigong stuff... but two books (from a number on MS mentioning qigong and/or tai chi) that look interesting are Rising UP! by Anna York, and Qigong for Multiple Sclerosis: Finding Your Feet Again, by Nigel Mills. 

Wondering if you're familiar with either of these books, or any others that have helped the condition.

• Like 3

It`s not qigung, but are you familiar with the work of Dr. Terry Wahls?  She reversed her secondary progressive multiple sclerosis with diet.  http://terrywahls.com/

Here`s a qigung set I really like that is done sitting and is specifically for the health of the physical body.  

I`m not sure how it might or might not help MS specifically, but if it was me I`d give it a try.

Best of luck!

• Like 4

Stillness-Movement is a very flexible system which can be practiced by people with any level of physical mobility.

• Like 2

I am looking for anyone who has had any experience with Qigong for Multiple Sclerosis ?

I have saw a few things on spring forest but not sure how its adapted as the standing postures wouldnt be any good , unless you can do them sitting ?

would love any info any of you have,

many thanks

Hi BruceQi,

Searching found this free qigong course for MS:http://www.damo-qigong.net/treat-multiple-sclerosis.htm

Cheers

• Like 2

A teacher named Michael Hronas claims to have cured his own MS using 24 Posture Therapeutic Qigong, a form that was developed by Master Wang Zi Ping and later expanded by his granddaughter Master Helen Wu. A lot (but not all) of the movements could be done while sitting.

Edited by Dainin
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this