Sign in to follow this  
Aletheia

The Mystery of the Comte St Germain

St Germain is actually still around. The guy (who happens to be an absolute genius) who introduced me to Drew Hempel also told me who St Germain is too. He knew instantly and said so straight away. I didn't believe him at first but after some searching around the internet I discovered a close associate of the guy my friend was claiming is St Germain had posted this video in her youtube playlist! Thereafter things began to fall into place and now I know for sure.

St Germain is totally amazing and can talk for hours on any given topic. He knows it all! I don't think it's in the above video but he actually introduced Diana to Prince Charles!

• Like 1

Regarding the achievements of the Count of Saint Germain described in this video (having been Jesus' advisor etc),

there are only two logical possibilities which identity he has today:

Either

or

Edited by Wells
  • Like 2

It's really not my business to say where or who St. Germain is. I just don't think it's right to intervene in these kinds of sensitive situations. It seems he was working for a secret government agency up until pretty recently and that's all I'm going to say. But like I said it's not really my business to go around pointing fingers and in any case everyone loves a good mystery.

Aside from Chucky    :)  ...   and assembled montage of various utube stuck together ( with appropriate sound track );

Just a few of the imposters  (no wonder he was supposed to have lived a long time ... and apparently , peeps still doin it ! ) 

First of all, a mime and English dialect comedian known as Milord Gower started impersonating St-Germain in Paris salons. His stories were wilder than the real Count’s – he had advised Jesus, for example. Inevitably, hearsay of his routine got confused with the original. He was said to be supported by jealous courtiers – possibly even Choiseul. Gower’s real name is given as Guave, Gauve, Gor, and Quoys; I’ve also found it spelled ‘Gaure’ in a poem by Claude Rulhière. 6

Casanova, of all people, also imitated St-Germain, during a trip to Switzerland in 1760. To further muddy matters, Casanova’s memoirs contain a description of the Count that has sown confusion for centuries – a long beard, an Armenian robe, and an ivory wand. These picturesque details, however, were added by Casanova’s editor, Jules Laforgue and weren’t corrected until the original text was published in 1960. 7

The Armenian robe is a curious touch, since that was Jean-Jacques Rousseau’s favourite outfit. The confusion is understandable; Rousseau himself adopted some of St-Germain’s mannerisms on his trip to England. As Rousseau buffs know, he also befriended a certain Claude Anglancier de St-Germain late in life. This St-Germain was treated to long paranoid letters, coincidentally revolving around Choiseul. Rousseau’s biographers have, on occasion, referred to Claude as the Count of St-Germain.

There were, in fact, several more St-Germains to gum up the works. The most prominent was Count Claude-Louis de St-Germain, a French general who also served in Prussia and Denmark. Also notable were Pierre-Renault de St-Germain, French governor of Calcutta in the 1750s, and Robert-François Quesnay de St-Germain, active in several secret societies. Stories of the Count in India and at Masonic meetings can probably be traced to them.

http://trianglebook.weebly.com/debunking.html

• Like 1

Well there are certainly a lot of pretenders out there. But there's only one St. Germain and I've seen him on the internet; if you look hard enough you might find him too!

Edited by Aletheia

Whether factually correct or not, I do find this story of one of few Alchemists who are said to have achieved physical immortality fascinating. - This being perhaps the highest achievement in the Royal Art, signifying that spirit has been translated into flesh to the highest extent.

It is noteworthy that around 1970, a French who said he was St Germain and who looked quite like the count as pictured on an ancient portrait showed up in the audience of a TV talk show and demonstrated what seems to have been a transmutation of lead to gold in front of the camera.

http://coolinterestingstuff.com/the-strange-mystery-of-saint-germain-the-immortal-count

• Like 1

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/57eaab3659cc68cc4f3275a5/58adde416b8f5bad427ae209/58adde553e00be8ad43da197/1487789659263/PollakGermain.jpg

“He was, perhaps, one of the greatest philosophers who ever lived. The friend of humanity, wishing for money only that he might give to the poor, a friend to animals, his heart was concerned only with the happiness of others.”

— Prince Charles of Hesse-Cassel on the Count of Saint Germain

Edited by Aletheia

The man in the middle is not celibate. And in this picture of the Count his hairline is straight, in most pictures of his dawn portrait it is winged, coming downwards in the middle. Looks like a photoshoped image for show.

Question, so I understand this right, is he Romanian? (Transylvania)

Of all the by products of taoist cultivation... immortality has no draw for me.

I have never had the innate sense that death is to be avoided or is anything other than natural.

It is not frightening in the least, though the method of its passing may well be unpleasant.

I just really can't resonate with the idea of this body, or its inherent perspectives, lasting indefinitely...

sounds more like a curse to me.

• Like 3

Of all the by products of taoist cultivation... immortality has no draw for me.

I have never had the innate sense that death is to be avoided or is anything other than natural.

It is not frightening in the least, though the method of its passing may well be unpleasant.

I just really can't resonate with the idea of this body, or its inherent perspectives, lasting indefinitely...

sounds more like a curse to me.

Don't worry, you won't hit even close to a million years. So focus on the good aspects of it, there's many! 

• Like 2

Hmmmm ... he didnt sound worried to me at all   , and he already seems to focus on the good aspects . 

• Like 4

If the spirit is immortal, why shouldn't it be possible or desirable to transfer this quality to the flesh?

Think of how much you could learn if your life could be extended at least far beyond what is considered normal today. Projects could be pursued that just take more than a lifetime to complete. Soul lectures could be learned far more effectively than by starting from scratch again and again in the course of so many reincarnations.

Human beings actually used to live many hundred years in lost civilizations like Lemuria and Atlantis (of course, we won't even agree on their existence, Nungali...). This is being reflected in the bible telling us about the early patriarchs reaching an age of nearly 1,000 years. And similar claims of long life spans are found in the secular literature of several ancient cultures (including the Babylonians, Greeks, Romans, Indians, and Chinese).

Only when humans gradually fell from their original state of cosmic harmony did their lives get shorter and shorter.

Edited by Michael Sternbach
  • Like 3

If the spirit is immortal, why shouldn't it be possible or desirable to transfer this quality to the flesh?

Think of how much you could learn if your life could be extended at least far beyond what is considered normal today. Projects could be pursued that just take more than a lifetime to complete. Soul lectures could be learned far more effectively than by starting from scratch again and again in the course of so many reincarnations.

Human beings actually used to live many hundred years in lost civilizations like Lemuria and Atlantis (of course, we won't even agree on their existence, Nungali...). This is being reflected in the bible telling us about the early patriarchs reaching an age of nearly 1,000 years. And similar claims of long life spans are found in the secular literature of several ancient cultures (including the Babylonians, Greeks, Romans, Indians, and Chinese).

Only when humans gradually fell from their original state of cosmic harmony did their lives get shorter and shorter.

I will agree on the existence of a culture or civilisation if any proof of its evidence can be shown.  Anthropologically and archaeologically I am fascinated by such stuff ... but one has to have   something  , < grasps at thin air repeatedly >  to study ....  like what has been turning up at Orkney recently !   

Sorry folks, no space ships, ray guns, levitations , immortality ......     but then again, I aint chasing that stuff. 

But do let me know if any new evidence shows up   ;)  . 

I will agree on the existence of a culture or civilisation if any proof of its evidence can be shown. Anthropologically and archaeologically I am fascinated by such stuff ... but one has to have something , < grasps at thin air repeatedly > to study .... like what has been turning up at Orkney recently !

Sorry folks, no space ships, ray guns, levitations , immortality ...... but then again, I aint chasing that stuff.

But do let me know if any new evidence shows up ;) .

What??? No ray guns?!?

What the...

I demand a refund!!! I specifically ordered a ray gun.

What??? No ray guns?!?

What the...

I demand a refund!!! I specifically ordered a ray gun.

And an Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator... Edited by Brian
  • Like 1

It took a little searching to find the right one for you ... not sure how I judged you, but I came up with this one as possibly suitable  ;

71835bcd400ee75bbf191d0fa1ae76b2.jpg

Ps   .....   you are St Germain   aren't you ?    ;)        ....      I have suspected this for some time . 

It took a little searching to find the right one for you ... not sure how I judged you, but I came up with this one as possibly suitable ;

71835bcd400ee75bbf191d0fa1ae76b2.jpg

Ps ..... you are St Germain aren't you ? ;) .... I have suspected this for some time .

Shhhhhhh...

<looks_around>

Yes, that one.

And an Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator...

5012dde482ca28a6591dd7381c85cd90--marvin

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

PS ; can I interest you in a cheap 2nd hand 'Atlantis detector ' ?

13d7c31f22cd55a30414641fc12ec484.jpg

Sweet! I lost mine.

Does it run on D-cell batteries?

I will agree on the existence of a culture or civilisation if any proof of its evidence can be shown.  Anthropologically and archaeologically I am fascinated by such stuff ... but one has to have   something  , < grasps at thin air repeatedly >  to study ....  like what has been turning up at Orkney recently !   

Sorry folks, no space ships, ray guns, levitations , immortality ......     but then again, I aint chasing that stuff. 

But do let me know if any new evidence shows up   ;)  . 

The best proof you will get from the mouths (minds) of those who lived back then...

Sign in to follow this