Sign in to follow this  
Trunk

Russia and Trump (personally, as well his associates)

Surprised this hasn't started as a separate (extensive) topic yet...

"full interview".... some dude talking as if he was Putin about Putin's personal intents. ..

trying to justify their own made up narrative. 

That is actually the definition of insanity. 

• Like 1

"full interview".... some dude talking as if he was Putin about Putin's personal intents. ..

trying to justify their own made up narrative. 

That is actually the definition of insanity.

The dude in that video is Clint Watts:

Clint Watts is a Robert A. Fox Fellow in the Foreign Policy Research Institute’s Program on the Middle East as well as a Senior Fellow at the Center For Cyber and Homeland Security at The George Washington University.

Clint is a consultant and researcher modeling and forecasting threat actor behavior and developing countermeasures for disrupting and defeating state and non-state actors. As a consultant, Clint designs and implements customized training and research programs for military, intelligence and law enforcement organizations at the federal, state and local level. In the private sector, he helps financial institutions develop best practices in cybersecurity intelligence operations. His research predominately focuses on terrorism forecasting and trends seeking to anticipate emerging extremist hotspots and anticipate appropriate counterterrorism responses. More recently, Clint used modeling to outline Russian influence operations via social media and the Kremlin’s return to Active Measures.

Before becoming a consultant, Clint served as a U.S. Army infantry officer, a FBI Special Agent on a Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF), as the Executive Officer of the Combating Terrorism Center at West Point (CTC) and as a consultant to the FBI’s Counter Terrorism Division (CTD) and National Security Branch (NSB). Clint earned a B.S. from the United States Military Academy and an M.A. from Middlebury Institute of International Studies.

• Like 2

The dude in that video is Clint Watts:

Thanks for posting his resume. His interview was most informative and was the reason I posted YouTube links to his interview before the Senate Intel Committee, but I have no idea if anyone took the time to watch.

• Like 1

Well, the bombing of Syria might change things a lot.

Yup.  Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

It doesn't matter whether he couldn't or wouldn't be/do something different.  What matters is, it has now been demonstrated that the real power is still fully intact where it's always been.  In the same claws that have been holding on to it as presidents come and go, popping in and out of the machine like movie popcorn.

• Like 5

Trump bombs Syria, now the liberal media love him hm? haha, Hillary Clinton agenda marches on. Difference being HC (and her voters) were(/are) for this insanity from the start, Trump appears to have done a 180 (a number voting for him simply to avoid a conflict with Russia). How funny the "white supremacist","nazi"/"fascist" are anti-war, go figure. The British Union of Fascists were anti-war and imprisoned for it, charged with treason hahah. Fascist are like Hobbits, they just want to be left alone, a simple, natural life. Then you have evil Sauron pretending to be the Lord of Gifts "democracy, freedom, love, equality", from Jesus to Marx, Capitalism, Communism, Christianity, Islam etc same, same.  None of these things are European in origin. Tirelessly seeking world domination. Added to that now is the continual push toward AI and cybernetics haha, further de-humanisation, further abuses of natural law. WW3 a part of advancing that? Like WW2 giving the creation of the UN, EU, so the centralization of power, WW3 they will say we need a global one world government so this never happens again hahah, though those same people are the ones behind it all. Hold onto your hats folks :)

Edited by Golden Dragon Shining
  • Like 2

Ummmm...

You know The Onion is a joke, right? I meant literally -- as in satire. (As opposed to MSNBC which is a joke simply because it is such an obvious and incompetent propaganda machine.)

• Like 2

Yeah, I know the Onion is a satire site. It's been pretty f'in' funny for many years.

These threads could use more humor.

And certainly there's points to be made:

1. Some sort of collusion along these lines described above is something that's gone through many people's minds. That's why the humor is relevant. That's why the Lawrence O'D video. "We all thought it." That, in itself, is a remarkable comment on the political environment right now.

2. Then whether it's true or not.

I've no proof one way or the other. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised. I could also see DJT with various nefarious Rss connections, but still being a loose cannon in regards to those. Lots o' possibilities. One thing is for sure: these are wild times. :D

Edited by Trunk
  • Like 2

How funny the "white supremacist","nazi"/"fascist" are anti-war, go figure. 

Pretty sad you think Trump and his supporters meet those descriptions. Just shows fundamental ignorance. 

TrumpConfidentSyriaOnion.jpg

Any reason, beyond the hypothetical, to actually believe in a "Russian Scandal"? How about the FACTS that show the Obama administration was spying on Trump?

Yup.  Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

It doesn't matter whether he couldn't or wouldn't be/do something different.  What matters is, it has now been demonstrated that the real power is still fully intact where it's always been.  In the same claws that have been holding on to it as presidents come and go, popping in and out of the machine like movie popcorn.

He took out the airbase from which chemical attacks where killing hundreds of people. It fits Trump's "Do the right thing" personality and was probably the only attack since we have been in the middle east that I agree with. 

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Britain’s spy agencies played a crucial role in alerting their counterparts in Washington to contacts between members of Donald Trump’s campaign team and Russian intelligence operatives, the Guardian has been told.

GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.

Another source suggested the Dutch and the French spy agency, the General Directorate for External Security or DGSE, were contributors.

It is understood that GCHQ was at no point carrying out a targeted operation against Trump or his team or proactively seeking information. The alleged conversations were picked up by chance as part of routine surveillance of Russian intelligence assets. Over several months, different agencies targeting the same people began to see a pattern of connections that were flagged to intelligence officials in the US.

So they found out that it wasn't Trump but Obama who had the links with the Russians so they decided to create a link of Trump with Iran?  Well, we will see that it was Obama who had the links with Iran as well.  

Pissing up a tree.

• Like 1

"Collusion!!! I'm gonna 'mpeach!"

Errr...

"Obstruction!!! I'm gonna 'mpeach!"

Ummm...

"Intimidation!!! I'm gonna 'mpeach!"

Wait...

"Squirrel!!!"

<sigh>

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this