Sign in to follow this  
morning dew

Hi all

Hi folks. I've been dipping in and out of this site for years and have enjoyed reading all the discussions.

I've been doing Eight Pieces of Brocade in the mornings for a couple of years or so and in more recent times have added Hua Gong. I'm also in the process of learning Wu Tai Chi (short form).

I like reading about all sorts of paths and topics, including what I've read of the Zhuangzi.

That's a little bit about me. Look forward to getting to know everyone in the forums. :)

• Like 3

Hello morning dew, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi morning dew,

I'm sure you will find many to talk with about your practices.  I talk a lot about Chuang Tzu.  We currently have a study ongoing using Mair's translation.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

• Like 1

Hi morning dew,

I'm sure you will find many to talk with about your practices.  I talk a lot about Chuang Tzu.  We currently have a study ongoing using Mair's translation.

Yeah, I've read bits and pieces of this, especially the first few chapters. I found it quite fascinating and helpful. I think it was a great project you organised (and contributed to). I don't think I've really seen anything in depth like that anywhere else online.

Edited by morning dew
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this