Limahong

Hello fellow seekers

Hi Stosh,

Nice knowing you.

I had similar 'not so nice' experiences. But when I chose not to be engaged, there was nothing much anyone could say.

To me open sharing of anything beautiful is nice in the names of - sisterhood of women and brotherhood of men.

Emphasis is on sharing, not comparing. The latter can make one vain/bitter.

When I can share 'anything' with someone experientially, life and living are just great. If I cannot, I just shut up.

From a Taoist perspective, everything is wrong/right - right?

• Like 2

Philosophically I am at a pivot point. But I have thought, that Lao would have said that good and bad are subjective views or assessments which we are going to have , certainly. Its the idea that these views are facts written in stone that all men rightfully share, and wrongfully dissent from , which is problematic. Recognizing we stand alone puts the onus squarely on our own shoulders ,rather than give us others to blame.

The stars do not care if we or others suffer, or cause suffering. We humans have to live the consequences of what we do and the way we think. It just works out to be the case that most of us have ideas in common but held individually, and or relations to things and others weighs very directly on our own well being. So even if a person considered themselves to be simply doing something selfishly, the action may be indistinguishable from that of the person who says they did it selflessly.

If you lost your internet connection, had a power outage, left the text box without hitting the "post" button, and on and on.

If you never make a mistake you will never see the auto-save.

That would be true, certainly.
  • Like 1

If you lost your internet connection, had a power outage, left the text box without hitting the "post" button, and on and on.

If you never make a mistake you will never see the auto-save.

Hi Marblehead,

A 1000 apologies for clicking 'right, left and centre'. Made many mistakes. But finally I arrived here with a quotation in tow.

I like your take on 'mistake'. I too have a positive slant towards mistakes.

Without mistakes, I learn less.

I learn to like you through mistakes  when I found out that you are not fishy.

- LimA

Hi Marblehead,

A 1000 apologies for clicking 'right, left and centre'. Made many mistakes. But finally I arrived here with a quotation in tow.

I like your take on 'mistake'. I too have a positive slant towards mistakes.

Without mistakes, I learn less.

I learn to like you through mistakes  when I found out that you are not fishy.

- LimA

A nice chuckle.  No, I'm not a fish.  And I don't troll for fish.  But I do make mistakes.  But then, I reserve the right to be wrong, don't I?

And yes, making mistakes of our own doing is a great teacher (as long as we don't try to pass the blame on to someone or something else).

Hi Marblehead,

You are a wise teacher.

Instead of giving me fish, I have to fish for myself.

Will test myself.

Hi Limahong,

There have been some interesting abbreviations like,lmao,btw,imo ect.

It's good to hear you started fishin for yourself.

Nungali helped me out with this,http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lmao

Happy fishin

• Like 1

HI "A" Trees,

I find your sense of humor ticklish.

When I saw lmao my first thought was that of Chairman Mao. But when I clicked on the website next to Nungali, I was floored.

I think your sharing of lmao is timely as reflected thus: It stands for Laughing My "A" Off. It literally means laughing until your "A" becomes detached from your body. It is a serious medical condition and must be treated "A" SOON "A" POSSIBLE.

Why asap? Because "A" is in Whollyland where it is instrumental in waking up these - perinuem, huiyin, first chakra, kundalini ,,,

You are from Down Under? No wonder.

Cheers to energy moving up from point "A".

- LimA

• Like 2

Good morning. I will stay one more day today at this forum and then I will move on.

This is a Welcome forum and I must not overstay.

I am made to feel at home here. Thank you.

I know I will feel the same at large within TDB.

- LimA 

Hi Marble

Thank you for making all newbies feel welcome.

When I am here, my wish is to tinker about without being disruptive to others.

- LimA

Hi Marble

Thank you for making all newbies feel welcome.

When I am here, my wish is to tinker about without being disruptive to others.

- LimA

Yes, I have pretty much picked up on that.

I don't mind being a little disruptive if the end result is that it has caused someone to think on or view a concept from a different perspective.

• Like 2

Hi Marblehead,

I will now take my leave from the Welcome Forum. Thank you for having me.

I will within short move into the big domain of TDB.

What will I do there? Or how will I go about there?

I will search, hang around, creep around, stalk, rummage, lurk …

Not to worry, I will be on my best behavior - not devious, suspicious, shady, shifty, fishy …

Believe I will be 'person' focused – i.e. follow the threads of selected/reviewed bummies. It will be more holistic per person and less fragmentary.

As for subjects, I will first track the ‘jing/qi/shen framework’ as reflected in a Deltrus posting. I am a graduate from a few 100 days challenges. I would like to refine myself here.

If there are no postings that require responses from me, I will disappear for a while.

It is not goodbye but until soon.

- LimA

• Like 2

@Limahong, It's a pleasure to meet you.

I hope you don't mind that I had a little fun with the ratings on your posts here.

The 'little confused face' is not intended to mean "confused"... I intended it to be "pre-orgasmic", since the postwas talking about edging.  Just joshing.

:P:rolleyes:B)

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

The 'little confused face' is not intended to mean "confused"... I intended it to be "pre-orgasmic", since the post was talking about edging.  Just joshing.

Hi Daniel,

I am past edging and now into aging ~ as I have come of age. Presently I am at the 'pre-organic' phase of my aging ~ trying to live a healthy life without style.

Thank you for fast forwarding March 2017 ~ that was when I first arrived at TDB.

Thank you also for bringing Marblehead back into the present. Jim (Dada-da) had passed on ~ 8 December 2018.

I still missed him dearly...

- Anand

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Limahong said:

Thank you for fast forwarding March 2017 ~ that was when I first arrived at TDB.

Thank you also for bringing Marblehead back into the present. Jim (Dada-da) had passed on ~ 8 December 2018.

I still missed him dearly...

My condolences.

And... you're always welcome.  It's nice to meet you, and looking fwd to discussions with you in he future.