Drifting_Through_Infinity

Where can I buy legal psychedelics online?

I really want to take shrooms or something that can give me an enlightening experience. Like maybe I would meditate while on them. Where online can I buy some ayahuasca tea or something?

PS: It has to be a site that ships to the United States.

Firstly, in the states, anything that opens the mind and grows wild, denying pharmaceutical corporations profit is highly illegal. Secondly, tripping is highly recommended with a guide or babysitter, for the inexperienced. Thirdly, considerhttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayahuasca, with an experienced Shaban to brew and guide you. You may have to go outside your country of residence.

There are consequences to any action. You'll regret not gathering more information and thinking through this idea, several times. In the end, you may change your mind.

• Like 4

"Lysergi" has a legal lsd analogue and has been pretty popular. 1p-lsd is what it is called.

Edited by Deltrus
  • Like 2

“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” Terence McKenna

I'll echo that sentiment...

Insatiable curiosity about natural and incredible states of consciousness I experienced as a young man and the profound levels of awareness I embodied as a very young boy, forged in me a primal pull to be able to replicate and return to them.  It's why I was drawn to explore Taoism and the Internal Arts.  I have many visceral memories of my body growing light when breathing and seeing a certain way... of floating and hovering as a small boy, as well as a deep, abiding sense memory of complete dissolution of body/individual self into samadhi/satori.  In researching ways to replicate these experiences, Taoist philosophy, martial arts, meditation, Vedic and Tibetan cosmology kept popping up, as well as opportunities for experiences with a few natural entheogens and the usual man made offerings of the mind. 

I tried most of them and I will say unequivicolly, the most potent and beneficial experiences to manifest for me were not chemical at all, for me it was pranayama and tummo breathing.

But as for ingestibles, I highly recommend natural entheogens as opposed to things 'bob' made in his bathtub or spare room.

I'll echo the words of others and suggest that when you go the plant/chemical route and are new to it... always have one sober buddy there to keep you anchored and if you've never tried something before... you never know how you'll react, so try a tiny amount first.  It's how our ancestors discovered the myriad medicinal properties of the pharmacy of nature.

Also, I found that my mental state for the previous six to ten hours before a trip was of paramount importance and sets the overall potential atmosphere of the coming journey, not just for you, but for everyone who is there with you... you will all affect everyone else. 

So if' you're planning on taking a mental journey in the evening and have had a really intense emotional exchange/experience that day, know for certain that when the doors open via the substance, that experience will likely be a focal point.  This can bring amazing healing, or more trauma, depending on the nature of it and how you respond. 

I've talked many friends out of bad rabbit holes of consciousness when they spin onto a topic and get lost in the inertia of it.  However, it's the hard places in us, that are where awareness is needed most and where the most potent healing comes from... I myself have had two life changing vajra/healing insights while using psilocybin.  Experiences that melted years of ignorance and pain in a moment of insight.

Above all, who you have with you, really important you love and trust them. 

As for me, any more if I want to incite insight a shift in awareness I drop into my body via the breath, or I extend out via the breath.  Quickest way to alter consciousness is through the breath.  One of my experiences pranayama breathing exceeded all previous experiences with entheogens and chemicals... and came closest to the states I deeply sense recalling as a boy... Now aside from it being free and utterly essential to life, let alone illegal, it may well manifest spontaneous self healing!  I highly recommend it.

I also have had success with purely physical pursuits.  I got deeply and dangerously into free hand/no gear rock climbing to induce changes for a while.  The kind of focus and intensity required for some portions of climbing can result in dissolution of self and some remarkable experiences, but at such a potential cost, thankfully that desire receeded early on.  On my honeymoon, I nearly fell off a 600 ft vertical while climbing alone in The Needles area of The Black Hills in South Dakota.  Breath is key in climbing.  Calm, steady, focused, alert, non-spastic... lol.

I also find water to be potent.  Once a profound waking dream state and out of body experience overtook me while I was taking a shower.

Or the blissful state I used to get into... swimming in this very slow repetitive languid manner for unknown minutes on end as a boy... again that related to breath... when the body is empty of breath... in the breathing out... when you bring in the next breath... those rhythms... the pulsing of it... it's really all inside you all the time.  Accessible right now as you read these letters.

Fields of energy that the body and mind manifest within, it's all just resonane, frequency and vibration... Tesla was on to that shit, no doubt!

I wish you insightful journeys mate. 

• Like 4

psychodelics mimic lucid dream. You need to have a genuine lucid dream what appears because of conditions met on normal level. And from normal level, you met the conditions without intent to have lucid dream..

edit: you also have narcotics what present you the dark dream..both equal. But psyhodelics people think pshyodelics are harmless. Read alcohol vs weed discussions. (i don't care which one weed is..put lsd there then)

Edited by allinone

"Lysergi" has a legal lsd analogue and has been pretty popular. 1p-lsd is what it is called.

And it's no different to 'real' LSD. Superb.

• Like 1

Sadly it doesn't seem like you can get that legal lsd analogue in the UK. I am mightily interested in microdosing.

No, unfortunately the ban on legal highs came into effect last year. I managed to get my order in just before that happened.

Psychedelics are, and always have been, a big part of my life.

• Like 1

I found the answer to my own question:

https://www.causingcolor.com

So I'm not the only one who sees the irony of a website with a banner saying "awaken your potential" next to a Buddha portrait, all done up in noveau-hippy aesthetic, while selling highly addictive and completely untested benzodiazepine research chemicals, right? 

Edited by Aeran
  • Like 3

So I'm not the only one who sees the irony of a website with a banner saying "awaken your potential" next to a Buddha portrait, all done up in noveau-hippy aesthetic, while selling highly addictive and completely untested benzodiazepine research chemicals, right? 

Heh.. "research chemicals"...

If only I'd thought of that back in school. "It's not drugs sir it's research chemicals."

Having personally tried traditional ethneogens and a few analogues and research chemicals for spiritual growth i would have to say the traditional ways will always be the most profound as far as connecting to deeper parts of yourself you didnt know existed or deeper parts of another being.. sure the r.c.s had me hallucinating and feeling high but that was never really the point with me. They lacked a spiritual depth that i have experienced with say mushrooms. The spirit of the plant integrates with your own. There was never a spirit of a chemical made in a lab somewhere far away. But this was my experience, others might be alot different

• Like 2

This is one problem with the r.c.s too, most of the first generations were a little bit 'safer' like the d.o.c. they were at least tested more. But all of those were made illegal, now you have tons of new research chemicals being made and anyone who wants to ingest them is their test subject they really dont know haha.. iv seen people go to the hospital because they were having seizures from dosing their are plenty of horror stories from them. if you go to the doctor and he wants to treat you but he doesnt even know the name of the chemical you ingested it might be harder for him to know what to do. Some of these rcs like 25bnombe and 25c i think they are called, actually mess with your vessels in your brain and that is how they can cause severe damage if taking too much, how do you know is too much? Another thing is they definately mess with seratonin way more than even lsd.. i just dont think they are safe at all. I mean having a bad trip on a traditional psychedellic if unexperienced can be bad enough. But really i dont think theirs much we can do to stop it. They make drugs illegal so a chemist alters a few things and sells it then they make the new chemical illegal and he just alters it again and puts it out there.. haha

Another thing is if you were really interested in making the traditional ayu tea there are sites that sell all the materials... haha iv never done it but have met dozens of people who actually make it (live near somewhat of a hippy haven haha) and they aquire the stuff online, and yes a while back i did actually see kits for it on amazon.. i really couldnt beleive it haha dmt is actually found in many plants in varying degrees if you were really motivated there are extraction instructions online. Again, never done them personally but iv seen them, anyways id say it might be a better choice than r.c.s

Edited by Seatle185

Yeah it's a nasty scene all around - tbh I'm amazed it hasn't caused even more problems than it already has (and it has caused significant problems as it is), it seems like on a long enough timeline an MPTP type situation ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPTP ) occuring on a global scale is inevitable, given the way substances are being discovered and produced.

Hell, for all we know, one of the chemicals which has gone through a phase of popularity was a powerful carcinogen, and 10 years from now we'll have thousands of drug users all over the world simultaneously developing similar cancers. There's just no way to know - and each time the government do a round of banning, the chemists just resort to more obscure, and thus even less tested, chemicals.

I usually hate it when prohibition advocates use the "russian roulette" analogy in regards to illegal drugs, but it really seems applicable here.

And, as you said, there's the spillover into the pre-existing market. Earlier this year a batch of capsules containing fluoroamphetamine and 25c-nbome were being sold as MDMA in Melbourne, killing at least one person and hospitalizing several others. A few weeks later, 2 men died after smoking something they thought was methamphetamine - the chemical wasn't identified, but their bodies overheated and they went psychotic before suffering brain death.

The horrible part is that so much of this is preventable. Harm reduction measures alone could save so many lives, not to mention a properly scientific revamp of our global drug policy. But because of pandering politicians and greedy lobbyists and outdated stigmas surrounded drug use, nothing happens and people keep dying as a consequence. There's a huge battle to get pill testing underway here in Australia right now, but the government are just digging their heels in so as to appear "tough on crime." Meanwhile, every summer festival season brings another handful of dead teenagers and young adults.

There's also a campaign to have a safe injection center set up in Richmond after 34 people suffered fatal overdoses there last year, but that is also receiving massive pushback despite the monumental success of the safe injection center set up in Kings Cross in the early 2000's.

Ugh, it makes me mad :angry:  So much pointless death - nobody should die because they're young and trying to explore the world a bit, or because they're in pain and trying to self medicate with street drugs. It's atrocious.

Edited by Aeran
  • Like 1

Hi aeran, i can relate to your anger and agree with what you say, glad to see someone like that, as most people who are into the psychedellics dont educate themselves enough. Personally i researched for years before i even attempted to do the experience. I wanted to be sure everything was right and didnt want to take something with harmful consequences. Of course 10 years ago it was somewhat more of a rarity to come accross someone with L but when they had it it was it.. it wasnt a r.c. being falsely marketed as L. If they DID have an r.c. they would tell you straight up hey this is doc or 2ce or whatever man. Now fastforward to today and everyones doing r.c.s and some of the hard core trippers havent ever had real Ma or L. They think it is supposed to have bitter numbing taste haha. It is indeed sad as there are a few like myself who's only purpose to use it is for spiritual reasons and i just dont think it is on par with the classic ones that are derived from more natural sources. So it is like the spiritual aspect is stripped and your left with a chemical that constricts blood vessels or like you say causes cancer later. We arent sure. The natural plants work a certain way because their is natural synergy with all the elements that balance each other. Without this balance you are succeptable to addiction and/or confusion during and after the experience instead of the fresh clarity and new found sense of connectedness that you will observe with the classics. If you dont have legit testing materials i wouldnt recomend anything found these days, the family is still out here and their quality hasnt altered much but finding someone real is a dime a dozen.

An even more well known example of the hazards of these analogues is the difference between cannibis and the legal high analogues they keep coming out with. Never tried it nor wanted to, but so many people especially the younger friends ALL had tried it or smoked it daily.. i heard it was extremely addictive, caused hallucinations. Severe confusiom, panic attacks, seizures, extreme personality changes, dissasociation and literally losing your mind after prolonged use. My ex girlfriend had 3 brothers who all did it. These days one of them is in jail for breaking and entering (something he would NEVER do) one of them is in a psych ward (started hearing voices talking to him all the time now) and the luckiest one of them is just severely depressed.. the more dangerous of these side effects just arent seen in such magnitude with the natural plant. Keeping drugs illegal and promoting propaganda about them is making way for a plethora of these legal highs that cause severe imbalance. And few are educated. I went to a drug awareness class years ago and after the first class the teacher said i should be the one teaching not him! Even people who teach this stuff as a career dont do research and they buy into the propoganda even more causing confusion. There are plenty of resources to learn from, i highly recomend experimenters do as much research as possible EVEN with the "safest" ones like the plants. But do be very cautious with the RCs please.

Listen to what our ancestors said about these sacred plants. They are tools to be used for specefic purpose and only and certain times, never abusing them or exploiting them.

It's good to hear others talking about researching and educating before using entheogens or lab created chems...

I never took anything (willingly), without vetting it first and researching it first, but I'm an anal bastard and too paranoid to just jump in the river without checking for rocks and current.  Then with anything new... I started with a taste... 1/4 of a regular dose to see how it reacted with my system before embarking on a full journey.

And again, I'm stressing, the prep you take for the hours and the day before your journeys... mindfulness of your emotional and spiritual state prior to ingesting.  Set the space, set your intention.  Then open yourself to it and connect. 

• Like 2

They think it is supposed to have bitter numbing taste haha.

Gross :/ Back "in the day" (which wasn't even that long ago for me, only 10 years) the first thing we were taught re: tabs was "if it's bitter, it's a spitter." And yes, like you said, people were almost always upfront about whether they were selling LSD or DOI/DOC (some weird individuals actually preferred DOI/DOC... personally once was enough for me - in fact one particularly ill-advised trip combining LSD with DOI put me off long lasting psychedelics entirely at a fairly early stage).

An even more well known example of the hazards of these analogues is the difference between cannibis and the legal high analogues they keep coming out with. Never tried it nor wanted to, but so many people especially the younger friends ALL had tried it or smoked it daily.. i heard it was extremely addictive, caused hallucinations. Severe confusiom, panic attacks, seizures, extreme personality changes, dissasociation and literally losing your mind after prolonged use. My ex girlfriend had 3 brothers who all did it. These days one of them is in jail for breaking and entering (something he would NEVER do) one of them is in a psych ward (started hearing voices talking to him all the time now) and the luckiest one of them is just severely depressed.. the more dangerous of these side effects just arent seen in such magnitude with the natural plant. Keeping drugs illegal and promoting propaganda about them is making way for a plethora of these legal highs that cause severe imbalance. And few are educated. I went to a drug awareness class years ago and after the first class the teacher said i should be the one teaching not him! Even people who teach this stuff as a career dont do research and they buy into the propoganda even more causing confusion. There are plenty of resources to learn from, i highly recomend experimenters do as much research as possible EVEN with the "safest" ones like the plants. But do be very cautious with the RCs please.

Precisely - the artificial cannabinoids are a particularly egregious examples of the problems with the RC market (and with prohibition). They developed a fairly large following among the mining industry here in Australia, since they didn't show up in regular drug tests like regular marijuana, and a huge amount of grief followed. Each round of bans is followed by the emergence of a new, less tested, often more potent, replacement. All because the government doesn't want to back down and allow people to consume a plant which, while not entirely harmless, presents only a fraction of the risk posed by synthetic alternatives, and about which we have a much deeper understanding due to a long history of research into it's effects, positive and negative.

It's good to hear others talking about researching and educating before using entheogens or lab created chems...

I never took anything (willingly), without vetting it first and researching it first, but I'm an anal bastard and too paranoid to just jump in the river without checking for rocks and current.  Then with anything new... I started with a taste... 1/4 of a regular dose to see how it reacted with my system before embarking on a full journey.

And again, I'm stressing, the prep you take for the hours and the day before your journeys... mindfulness of your emotional and spiritual state prior to ingesting.  Set the space, set your intention.  Then open yourself to it and connect. 

Wise words :) And advice I wish I had taken more seriously back in my drug using days. If I had taken set & setting more seriously I wouldn't, eg. have been permanently turned off LSD by stupidly combining it with DOI then allowing my GF and her friend to convince me to go wandering through the city instead of relaxing quietly in the garden as we had planned.

It would have also prevented a lot of my misadventures with ketamine and later methoxetamine - I had some incredible experiences with these chemicals (especially ketamine) early on, but unfortunately kept on pushing well after the drug itself had communicated that I had nothing more to learn from that particular state of consciousness, and as a result of ignoring that message I ended up in a nasty cycle of addictive binging for a while.

These days I no longer indulge, been there, done that, got the t-shirt :P And most importantly, I don't want any outside influences which could cause problems with my spiritual practice or otherwise drive my personal development off the rails. But after my own experiences and after seeing where most of my fellow travelers ended up, I'm still extremely passionate about harm reduction and drug law reform.

As an aside: to the OP and anyone else in this thread planning on experimenting with hallucinogens for the first time, I would highly recommend going to http://bluelight.org/vb/forum.php . They have a large community dedicated to harm reduction, including a substantial number of extremely well educated professionals in the field and experienced, long term users. I personally feel that the spiritual potential of hallucinogens is extremely overrated, outside of the context of specific psycho-spiritual treatment modalities, but if you're going to indulge for whatever reason, it is best to do so safely.

Edited by Aeran

I dont indulge like i used to either. I have found an even better path. But i have reason to thank them because they showed me life is more than what it seems. They are seen as a way to expand your mind. Where im from we are taught that only the gross physical realm exist anything with "mystical" energetics or spirituality is scoffed at so for most of us this kind of thing opens the doors of perception even if just for a day. Its like your sense of self completely dissolves and you are just left with who am i? who do i want to be? And you just BE in the moment, without all societies acquired conditioning even if for a moment. At least thats what it was like for me, for others who were just trying to get fucked up, i imagine it could be different. But the point is you know there is something beyond and you start doing the work. The problem with it is most people who are getting into this stuff think the only way to cultivate is to keep doing them over and over. I think they work well to a certain point and then become harmful to cultivation.

Yes i used to do some research on bluelight, shroomery is also a good forum for reasearch. Erowid.org has a huge amount of material for just about any natural or research chemical out there. You can read about the chemical structures, how exactly it is made, the effects on the mind or body, the research papers (if it has been tested at all) and personal experiences from people who ventured to try it. Best of luck be safe.

I'm just glad that this topic is even welcome & allowed without a bunch of hate & criticism toward this subject 

Edited by Stumpich
  • Like 2