Sign in to follow this  
blackstar212

Alex Jones deserves props!

I'm sure there wasn't any legal pressure or financial reason he might do this, must be from the bottom of his heart

• Like 3

After one shooting and smearing countless people and spreading countless lies.  Way to go Alex. 

Do people outside of bunkers really take him seriously?   Isn't his thing predicting imminent collapse-  Every day, every month, every year, every decade to those eager to hear, this is the end, buy gold and prepper stuff. 

• Like 3

After one shooting and smearing countless people and spreading countless lies.  Way to go Alex. 

Do people outside of bunkers really take him seriously?   Isn't his thing predicting imminent collapse-  Every day, every month, every year, every decade to those eager to hear, this is the end, buy gold and prepper stuff.

Yes, but we had quite a few people here who believed his story or at the very least "kept an open mind"
  • Like 1

i believe pizzagate is real, but there is also a lot more going on.

It is a lie even Alex Jones admits he was duped. There is no pizzagate as desperate as you are for it to be true.

• Like 1

It is a lie even Alex Jones admits he was duped. There is no pizzagate as desperate as you are for it to be true.

Its not a lie, he was probably threatened. Just like Obamas administration spying on Trump's campaign team wasnt a lie. 

Some people think that the focus on the pizza shop and, in particular, the crazy guy who went in with a gun, to distract from the greater problem.

Look at the connection between Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein.

Look how Epstein is connected to Alefantis, the Podestas.

Look at some of the art the Podesta's have.  It is fucking DIS-GUST-ING!

Then there is the evidence of pedophilia in Hollywood (Elijah Wood speaks out about this), the government (I forget who, but a British Prime Minister was found to be a pedophile), the media (BBC), etc.  "Pedogate" may be a better name than "Pizzagate" but as Shakespeare says "what's in a name?"

I never thought I would use Pizzagate and Shakespeare in the same sentence...

and I just did it again!

I don't think we have strong, direct evidence with the Podesta emails.  What we do have, is a lot of suggestive indirect evidence.  Even if some of these goons aren't involved, it seems very likely that there are other members of the elites who are involved.  Power does fucked up things to people.

The idealist in me thinks this could be one of the "sparks" that brings together the people to expose and eventually overthrow the elite rulers.

The cynic in me thinks "yeah right, people are too busy being distracted by stupid shit!!"

Edited by futuredaze
  • Like 4

Hm, the fact that almost every pope/cardinal (big dude in the vatican) has been involved in some sex scandal of some type, if not all of them, that we the public know about and that basically these people are are involved in constant, sex orgies and developed distinct ruined skull features, like very white hair quite early or very dark eyes and thin skin on the skull, like the popes or david rockerfeller who died recently ... I mean seriously like at your yourself/father/grandfather who is a normal person hopefully, how do they look in comparison to these people? Pizzagate is nothing...pedo. is not the game here. Aleister Crowley said children under 10 are most potent or something along the lines of that. His tarot deck, the sun and the devil cards are pretty...google image them ... 

As for the article about Alexs excuses, I personally think he's too popular. Everything popular shouldnt be trusted. News are popular. He could be or not be following orders. 

• Like 3

Hm, the fact that almost every pope/cardinal (big dude in the vatican) has been involved in some sex scandal of some type, if not all of them, that we the public know about and that basically these people are are involved in constant, sex orgies and developed distinct ruined skull features, like very white hair quite early or very dark eyes and thin skin on the skull, like the popes or david rockerfeller who died recently ... I mean seriously like at your yourself/father/grandfather who is a normal person hopefully, how do they look in comparison to these people? Pizzagate is nothing...pedo. is not the game here. Aleister Crowley said children under 10 are most potent or something along the lines of that. His tarot deck, the sun and the devil cards are pretty...google image them ...

As for the article about Alexs excuses, I personally think he's too popular. Everything popular shouldnt be trusted. News are popular. He could be or not be following orders.

Power attracts some sick sacks of shit.

Where I grew up, we'd take them out back and shoot them. Not saying that's the solution, mind you...

Edited by Brian
  • Like 2

It's not just the Catholic Church. It's in Evangelical, nondenominational, Baptist... Oh hell, let's be honest. 1, it is a sickness, and recent German research suggests that the age of victims preferred often corresponds to the perpatrator's mental age. Note the word is "often," not "always." 2. Pedophiles position themselves to be around children, often as an authority figure.

Edited by mvingon
  • Like 1

Just as an FYI, a child in the US is more likely to be sexually molested by a public school teacher than by a member of the clergy (and more likely to be molested by a friend of the family than either of those, and most likely to be molested by a family member...)

Edited by Brian
  • Like 2

It's not just the Catholic Church. It's in Evangelical, nondenominational, Baptist... Oh hell, let's be honest. 1, it is a sickness, and recent German research suggests that the age of victims preferred often corresponds to the perpatrator's mental age. Note the word is "often," not "always." 2. Pedophiles position themselves to be around children, often as an authority figure.

Yes. If you watch carefully to the point where you can see someone's chi level in their movements/mentation/attractiveness/etc. these people and pron stars are very low. Usually normal people I see them as being engulfed by this cocoon of chi, that the more it is the more magnetically strong it pushes inwards which creates movement, including that of the brain, lucidity, stability, thinking, kinetic energy in one word for the body and the brain. These people I see like their cocoon is broken here and there and there is nothing pushing down on their brain to rejuvenate it. They basically don't grow up or even worse, they degrow/deevolve mentally. I like to mockcall them undeveloped fetuses :)

To say theres no veracity to the story is to admit one's own ignorance of it. This was obviously due to legal pressure.

Sign in to follow this