Sign in to follow this  
Deltrus

Can someone interpret a wacky dream that I had? And maybe give info on healing (or soul defense?).

I dreamt a lot of stuff one night, but the stuff I keep on remembering was that inside me there was a entity on my liver like sludge with a face on it, and the impression I got was that it was feeding off my energy.

Secondly there was octopus-like creatures with no face that I can remember. One giant one was on top of my whole head, and there were other ones as well. They seemed like they were helping out, utilizing energy in order to do things like pull out spikes in my brain and other areas.

Thirdly there was some entity that was made out of blackness and eyes, flat and without a specific location. This didn't leave me a big impression, I thought "if I leave it alone, it will leave me alone".

The liver entity gave me the largest impression. I have chronic fatigue and it seemed like it was the culprit sucking up all my energy.

Does anyone have anything for defeating energy parasites? Were the octopus creatures actually helping or just pretending? Or is a dream just a dream, even though this one gave such a large impression on me?

Alternatively I can continue practicing FP chi kung even though I feel it is eating my energy.

Edited by Deltrus

http://aprilcrowell.com/asian-medicine/the-liver-in-chinese-medicine-controller-of-vision-planning/

Liver controls planning, was the liver entity a representation of my habit laziness destroying myself? What is liver wind? I seem to have many of those symptoms: 

Liver loathes the Wind

Whenever I hear a client snarl while saying they hate the wind, I look to their tongue and pulse for other Liver patterns. The Liver “loathes” the Wind and over sensitivity to it is a quick clue.  Wind moves swiftly into the channels, especially the neck and joints.  Exterior wind can cause headaches, stiff neck, vertigo, tinnitus, colds, allergies, spasms and Bell’s Palsy. Interior wind patterns cause tremors, ticks, twitches and patterns like trigeminal neuralgia.  Remember Kathryn Hepburn? Her bobbling head in the later years?  Likely that was a Wind pattern. More on Wind.

I guess qi isn't just energy, it is how we use it as well, and I never plan to use my energy for things, only choosing to rest. Is rest and laziness a symptom, or the root cause itself?

EDIT: Nvm exterior wind moves quickly and doesn't stay long, while I am having chronic problems. 

Edited by Deltrus

It seems to my unenlightened mind that you've opened yourself up to these ideas of being invaded by entities that can drain you. If I were you, I would mentally block myself off from that with all of my might...cultivate the intent to generate a protective force that flows through your entire body and being, which is aligned with the highest divinity, so that you are complete in yourself and blocked off from all parasites.

• Like 1

Thanks, I was too just thinking I was opening myself up to these thoughts too much, I should just block them off and go to how I was before I had this surreal dream.

EDIT: Locking this because I currently believe that I had a one time psychotic episode and shouldn't look too much into it. 

Edited by Deltrus

Let us know how your defense goes

I would also add to that practice going out into woods or some natural spot, far from any thoughtforms so you can be alone with what is yours and be clearer about what is going on. (e.g. sometimes people live in apartments with portals where entities come in etc.)

I don't know if you can go "back" and the route of "oh that was just a psychotic episode dont thinka bout it too much" can lead to drugging yourself in various ways to stay numb.

That is not to say that now that you have opened up to these experiences they need be your entire reality. Through cultivation of a proper system of Qi Gong, you can become more balanced and grounded so that these experiences do not overwhelm.

A strong core is needed always. So if you need to block things off until that core is developed, by all means that is a good recommendation.

• Like 1

anywhere you go--you are alone with you.

in the woods or at the busy store shopping.

that is complete bogus bullshit about apartments and portals

I live in a condo....

so go back and edit your line about the apartment.

you do not KNOW

hm,

I regard dreams as viuals my unconscious mind makes up to make things clear to me. Never thoought of images like that as entities, just my mind.

To me, CFS is partly due to severe liver problems, so to me thats a pretty clear message.

Not much idea about the other visuals you had, the big black thing might have something to do with feeling overwhelmed, or alternatively. Reading you chose to 'look away'from it. May be representing some strong emotion that you may do better to confront.

just some associations.

liverproblems sometimes have a close relationship with ( repressed) anger

For me I know that it is a malfunctioning liver that's part of the physical root of the fatigue, so I try to cuddle my liver with food and drink  that is helpful for it's functioning, and with cuddly "thoughts" towards it.

• Like 1

In that state, I saw one of his disciples standing, making signs to someone to come over, and there my previous teacher walked over to me, more like wobbling towards me, as soon as I saw his face, I got so angry and I yelled you goddamn piece of shit!

and I was able to free myself from those two things.

Alot of people say about your own demons, but try to explain that in form of demons from your own self.

If I look at his 'smiling' face now, I still see that same blackness, attached to him.

I know who you are speaking of, a popular chi kung master.  I've heard similar things about him.  One is that during seminars he plants black energy in people, with strings attached.  If this is the same thing that is attacking Deltrus then there is a solution.

• Like 1

Could you maybe share with us that solution?

This is a special case where a powerful energy vampire puts dark energy into people, is able to connect to a person long distance, and has a psychic connection, what I call strings attached.

The solution to this is to prepare yourself and then boldly state "I hereby sever all unknown contracts!"  This works even even if a person is not certain of an energy vampire but in fact there is an energy vampire.

It helps if a person prepares themselves ahead of time to psych themselves out for it.  It can help to make a little ceremony out of it, like light a candle, prepare a space where you could yell in private without disturbing anyone.  Maybe drink a shot of whiskey or smoke a joint to get in the proper mood, which is offensive, then when ready it helps to get yourself angry, determined, pissed off, and to speak loudly or yell it.  If you know who the vampire is you can add more to what you say but reason it out carefully, like severing all psychic ties with the vampire (named), etc.  

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

A while ago I posted this:

Here is something to do. Get yourself some rosemary, it makes a lovely tea that is relaxing and tasty. You want to relax the energies around you, so you brew some Rosemary tea pour yourself a cup and hold it in your hands, and say some simple affirmation like 'Rosemary is a manifestation of divine being, may the highest good fill this cup and fill me' pour another cup and say 'May my guests also share in this highest good', drink your tea and say, 'May we all share in the highest good together now and in the future.' and then 'Ok, I know you're here, can you at least stop bugging my parents?' If this doesn't calm things down, then you may have problems that require a different approach. Also taking a bath with rosemary oil and sea salt is a good idea. Lavender oil can also be used.

Get yourself this book:

Spiritual Cleansing

And BaquaKicksAss, who use to post with us frequently, posted the instructions below on baths:

Uncrossing, Getting rid of curses, Banishing, Getting rid of unwanted spirits
This is one of the most asked questions, how do I get rid of anything from some nasty energy to a deadly curse, and anything in between. The good news is that most cursework and negative energy is extremely easy to get rid of!
Salt bath:
1. Take 9 tablespoons of salt and place them in a dish
2. Take about one cup of water and place it in another dish
3. Ask the Deity of your choice to bless the salt
4. Ask the Deity of your choice to bless the water
5. Mix them together while saying your desire for cleansing and purification out loud
6. Run your bath (well actually this would have already started beforehand)
7. Place the mixed salt and water into your bath
8. Take off your clothes and place them in the washing machine with a second batch of the salt water
9. Get into the bath. While laying in the bathtub state your desire for cleansing and purification out loud. You may also do an appropriate prayer at this time
10. Wash in strokes away from you
11. Dunk your head 9 times. Also make sure all areas of your body get under water at some point
12. Unplug the plug, and then step out of the bath
13. Immediately smoke yourself with frankincense incense. Make sure it is the resin kind, not the stick kind.
14. Do not towel dry; either put on your clothes while you are still damp, or just air dry
15. Do not talk with anyone that you are presently arguing with or who has negative energy for at least half an hour after the bath
You can take the above bath once for something light, 3 days in a ROW for something a little stronger, or 9 days in a row for something really strong. Do not take too many 9 days in a row salt baths though as this may weaken your energetic field.
Van van bath:
This is the same as the bath above, but you would pour 1/3 of your bottle of van van into the water. Make sure to also use the frankincense smoke afterwards.

Cleansing your house
To cleanse your house and temple, you would follow the exact same directions as above, but instead of putting yourself into the bath, you would instead sprinkle the salt water around your house while reciting over and over that this above is now cleansed and purified. You may also say a personal prayer during this time. Make sure to burn the frankincense incense right afterwards.
You can also use van van to cleanse your house. This is a wonderful method for getting rid of negative energies, as well as any negative magic others have placed on you or your home. I have found that it can also clear out a house after arguments. Try it on your inlaws house when they aren't looking!

Keeping unwanted spirits away
You can also keep negative entities away from your house, and even get rid of many you don't wish around by using the above techniques.

I could write my own instructions on baths, but couldn't improve much on these, the only thing I would suggest is not using Van Van Oil, but the herbs I suggest they are readily available and inexpensive, adding a little lemon oil or peel,  but definitely not juice, to the mixture is a good idea especially in the case of depressed moods, or darkness, my nick name for lemon oil is "liquid sunshine".

Starjumper's advice is also workable "rage magic" and has a long history, going back to shamanic war magic, and could work:

The solution to this is to prepare yourself and then boldly state "I hereby sever all unknown contracts!"  This works even even if a person is not certain of an energy vampire but in fact there is an energy vampire.

It helps if a person prepares themselves ahead of time to psych themselves out for it.  It can help to make a little ceremony out of it, like light a candle, prepare a space where you could yell in private without disturbing anyone.  Maybe drink a shot of whiskey or smoke a joint to get in the proper mood, which is offensive, then when ready it helps to get yourself angry, determined, pissed off, and to speak loudly or yell it.  If you know who the vampire is you can add more to what you say but reason it out carefully, like severing all psychic ties with the vampire (named), etc.  

Though unless you have experience working in this type of thing I wouldn't recommend any intoxicants, as they can open you up and make self control a little more difficult.

if you read Fangshi's post:

I stayed in a state of fear however for some time, it's not exactly normal, they tried one time after that, I woke up, couldn't move or scream, two black balls tried to push my shoulders close, and they were once again after what is at the center of my chest.

In that state, I saw one of his disciples standing, making signs to someone to come over, and there my previous teacher walked over to me, more like wobbling towards me, as soon as I saw his face, I got so angry and I yelled you goddamn piece of shit!
and I was able to free myself from those two things.

You will see that anger played a large part in dispersing the oppressing energy.  My suggestions are a little more gentle, and probably better for people without much experience.

If you have no particular Deity that you care to invoke, my personal recommendation would be The Heavenly Lord Taiyi, about whom I posted in my Personal Practice here:

The Heavenly Lord Taiyi

Where you can find a good picture of him that you can download and print if you want, and some comments about him.

• Like 3

I like everything Zhongyongdaoist said.  Use your intuition, try them.   They may well bring you peace.

and if they don't.

Consider that it might have been the same kind of anxiety dream most people suffer from, only a bit worse but that can be due to the timing of waking up.  If the above doesn't work then you may want to see the culprit in this drama is you; maybe your subconscious.  In that case- just don't feed it, don't worry about it.  It was nothing, a bad dream. 

Go on with your life, or perhaps to honor the dream, by doing something positive.  A practice like fusion or 5 elements.. something that provides an avenue for growth. 

Sometimes, even when faced by the devil himself, you gotta stick out your finger, and live your life normally. 

• Like 2

If the dream is not due to a energy vampire at work then I'll go with my first comment on this thread.  Your subconscious is probably telling you that you are being poisoned, and this is nothing special since almost everyone is being poisoned these days.  i myself got repeated psychic messages that I was being poisoned, and it took awhile to sink in, but when it did sink in I got the fork out of the Northern hemisphere.

• Like 1

Alternatively I can continue practicing FP chi kung even though I feel it is eating my energy.

Why would someone want to do that?

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

I dreamt a lot of stuff one night, but the stuff I keep on remembering was that inside me there was a entity on my liver like sludge with a face on it, and the impression I got was that it was feeding off my energy.

Secondly there was octopus-like creatures with no face that I can remember. One giant one was on top of my whole head, and there were other ones as well. They seemed like they were helping out, utilizing energy in order to do things like pull out spikes in my brain and other areas.

Thirdly there was some entity that was made out of blackness and eyes, flat and without a specific location. This didn't leave me a big impression, I thought "if I leave it alone, it will leave me alone".

The liver entity gave me the largest impression. I have chronic fatigue and it seemed like it was the culprit sucking up all my energy.

Does anyone have anything for defeating energy parasites? Were the octopus creatures actually helping or just pretending? Or is a dream just a dream, even though this one gave such a large impression on me?

They could represent your weaknesses and strength.. Your unconscious behavior towards yourself.

If they are your weaknesses, you need to know what your weakness are made of before continuing.

What are they? thought, emotions,actions?  "No face" could mean very unconscious thing... or could mean lack of individuality

You are not aware of yourself sufficiently.

They are on your head... so could be related with unconscious thoughts.

In Jung terms... shadows of your being.... good or bad?  if you knew them better, you could be more sure.

"blackness" you could be afraid of your own..well...lack of self awareness.. self-knowledge.. not knowing self (is darkness)

or your shadow... your unknown parts.

When you read the above.. you should watch yourself if it stirs up something... does it ring a bell?

Sign in to follow this