Sign in to follow this  
rene

posting photo from phone

Ok. I switched to Full Version, since there's no upload option on Mobile version (is there?). Went through process (add file, selected pic on phone, the -.jpg appeared in the box,clicked on Add this file) and the little spinning thingy spun but then just disappeared and nothing had happened. Had to click Preview to get the add files options to come back. Tried three time, same non-result.

The file size of my .jpg is 1.4 meg. It's a pic I just took of the wood rounds sawed up last fall & brought down this morning that I need to split. I keep asking for help but nobody belives I could use some. :D :D

Thanks!

Test

Edit: Hmm, is the Basic uploader the one that appears in the Full Version? That's what is not working. I see the link for the Advanced uploader but Not sure if I have Flash9.

Thks Kar3n, your help is appreciated (-:

Edited by rene

I wanted to upload a picture a day ago or so and the uploader said I could only upload 386bytes, which is nothing.  It says the same thing now.  Maybe the forum server is almost full?

Edited by Starjumper

I wanted to upload a picture a day ago or so and the uploader said I could only upload 386bytes, which is nothing.  It says the same thing now.  Maybe the forum server is almost full?

Each member has a storage limit.  I think you can view all your uploads within your profile.  YOu can see if you should remove some of the biggest or oldest images to see if that helps. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this