Shad282

Science of head transplant and energy body ?

As you can see in the below, they are planning to do head transplant, which seems to be promising, assuming that it will work.

how would this fit spirituality, energy and mind and body relationship ?

would that mean that the person who would get his head into another body, would get the same meridian energy blockages of the new body, or his mind will remap the new body with the blockages he had due to his psychological issues and traumas?

does that mean, that the mind is where everything exist? and is the one that causes blockages on body affecting the flow of energy ?

in other words, the chakras, the heart and everything is in the mind, and awareness, spirit is in the mind ? and dealing with our issues on my mind level is enough to reach enlightenment ?

Video Link: 

https://www.facebook.com/ScienceNaturePage/videos/1033910753407849/

Edited by Shad282
  • Like 2

After freezing his head and brain to 15 degrees, and going through unimaginable trauma of the operation, I think the conditions of his chakras and such are going to be pretty low on the guys list of worries.

• Like 4

From a scientific veiw, I don't think it will work. We are like 200 years too soon for this. Nerves and blood vessels wont align since those are often slightly different between people. Impossible to reconnect spinal nerves. If we could connect a head to a body then we wouldn't have people paralized etc. We aren't that far yet. I have no idea how his heart will beat and lungs breath.

As for energy bodies no idea.

Edited by Deltrus
  • Like 1

Just because we can?

Aren't there limits to our behavior?

If not why not?

• Like 2

Hmm, the soul is clothed in the etheric. If you cut your arm you may still feel it there sometimes as the etheric arm is still there. There is a documented case of a boy who complained of pain in the throat often as a child but doctors all said he was okay. When he grew up he remembered his previous life as a WW1 or 2 pilot who got shut in the head...by vedas explanation he reincarnating too quickly, without cleaning his ethereal body properly first...so if they transplant just his brain I doubt it will work like a lego soldier. Oh well, sometime around christmas or after new year if we're busy, we will have the answer :)

• Like 3

Yea, with the deep abiding awareness within the very cells of the body itself, I can't even comprehend the shock and potential horror of this transformation.

My sense is that it will be beyond the scope of the organism to maintain integtrity and will result in dissolution of the body and head both. 

Life imitates art in this real life Dr Frankenstein story.

• Like 3

They should just learn to do "para kaya pravesha". That way they can transfer their consciousness into another body.

Not sure of the karmic implications. Also by the time someone learns to do PKP they would have advanced spiritually enough that they'd know that maintaining a physical existence beyond what is required is just prolonging one's suffering!

• Like 2

They should just learn to do "para kaya pravesha". That way they can transfer their consciousness into another body.

Not sure of the karmic implications. Also by the time someone learns to do PKP they would have advanced spiritually enough that they'd know that maintaining a physical existence beyond what is required is just prolonging one's suffering!

That is also called "possession" in many cultures/traditions. Any such a "doing" is based upon some fear/desire. Definitely karma stuff with such activity.

• Like 2

I m not sure how far this is logical. Possessing another body is possessing the whole body which includes the brain aka another person's brain wiring, habits, mind, thoughts and a whole new person. it won't be the same person. it is like being reborn again. 

other than that. would be easier to do a transplant and risk it, and have a normal life rather than waiting to reach that very developed stage in consciousness.

wont work because the donor body is brain dead.

and to steal someone else's perfectly functioning body doesn't make sense.

assuming you were being serious.. 

Is there any reason, besides folk-lore, for believing in para kaya pravesha?

• Like 1

As you can see in the below, they are planning to do head transplant, which seems to be promising, assuming that it will work.

how would this fit spirituality, energy and mind and body relationship ?

would that mean that the person who would get his head into another body, would get the same meridian energy blockages of the new body, or his mind will remap the new body with the blockages he had due to his psychological issues and traumas?

does that mean, that the mind is where everything exist? and is the one that causes blockages on body affecting the flow of energy ?

in other words, the chakras, the heart and everything is in the mind, and awareness, spirit is in the mind ? and dealing with our issues on my mind level is enough to reach enlightenment ?

Video Link: 

https://www.facebook.com/ScienceNaturePage/videos/1033910753407849/

This all assumes that a person's thoughts and consciousness is their head. 

Even if it is successful, the results might not be what we expect. 

• Like 1

The etheric body should be able to heal quickly and adapt. Any other transplant, the etheric body heals and adapts,

The etheric body is more subtle, so it should be fine. Chakras are very mysterious, who knows what the deal with that is.

• Like 1

The Russians did a a lot of head transplants with dogs. They only stayed alive for a little while if i recall correctly. 

• Like 1

Intrigued to see what happens. Assuming the doctor in charge has thought it through (and apparently he has, for a long time) the technical stuff might work. They can transplant hearts, stem cells, all sorts... why not the whole body?

My guess is that if it does work, and the guy does start to change based on his new body, the changes will be slow, and whether good or bad it could be difficult to identify whether they are a result of the different body itself (energetics, physiology, whatever), or mental (result not what he expected, some kind of trauma from the situation, etc), or because the guy now has the ability to interact with the world with so much more fullness, and becomes a "new person" because of it...

Edited by dust
  • Like 1

They murder too many people for organs as it is.  Now that they want to do it with heads, the term "headhunter" will get its original meaning back in no time.

Saw a French movie years ago, don't remember the title, suppressed it I guess because it was the most horrifying movie I'd ever seen, and it was not a horror movie, it was about a heart transplant.  A wealthy guy hires a gang of murder-for-organs criminals to get him a heart.  The way the gang operates is, they have charismatic folks who seduce the chosen victim into a "relationship,"  and once they have everything planned and prepared, they strike.  So, this wealthy guy gets the heart of an immigrant girl (I think she was Russian or Ukrainian) and his physical health is fine after a while, but he keeps seeing the girl, whom he never met in his life, who he does not know is the involuntary donor.  She haunts him.  He gets bouts of profound, disabling guilt and despair when he spots her.  Tries to argue, reason with her -- he mistakes her for a member of that gang who wants to extort more money from him.  "But I've paid," he tells her at one point.  "For this, you won't be able to pay enough -- ever."  The most depressing movie ever, but I think everyone who might want to think the whole organs transplant/"heroic surgery" "culture" through would do well watching it...  if only I could remember the damn title. :D

• Like 3

What kind of lunatic would want someone else's head?

Also, whether someone got a 'new' body or a 'new' head, it'd be quite a lot easier to spot than a heart...

Also, in a case such as the one of the OP, where the whole world is looking on, I doubt the donor is going to be a victim of murder-for-parts.

• Like 2

The Russians did a a lot of head transplants with dogs. They only stayed alive for a little while if i recall correctly. 

& monkeys too i believe.

• Like 1

wont work because the donor body is brain dead.

and to steal someone else's perfectly functioning body doesn't make sense.

assuming you were being serious..

Is there any reason, besides folk-lore, for believing in para kaya pravesha?

Why not? It is not improbable to astrally project. In fact when high level yogis take mahasamadhi, they exit their bodies that way.

Also there's a certain period after death when a body can be entered.

adi Shankara entered old King's body this way to experience things which he needed a King's body for, in order to win a debate where he asked if he had experience of certain things that a celibate renunciant could never know.

Why not? It is not improbable to astrally project. In fact when high level yogis take mahasamadhi, they exit their bodies that way.

adi Shankara entered old King's body this way to experience things which he needed a King's body for, in order to win a debate where he asked if he had experience of certain things that a celibate renunciant could never know.

Never really understood that story, Karma is about intent.

• Like 1

I asked for reason to believe besides folk-lore

I asked for reason to believe besides folk-lore

The spirit is capable of leaving the body while fully conscious with all faculties and other entities are fully capable both consciously and unconsciously of taking over the body of another particularly if the original inhabitant is tiring of the affair. Of this I have considerable personal experience.

Insofar as enlivening a dead body - certainly the definition of what constitutes a dead body would come into play - but in this I have no comment or experience - or interest (other than for a short window of time after "death" it would not be too difficult)

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2

The spirit is capable of leaving the body while fully conscious with all faculties and other entities are fully capable both consciously and unconsciously of taking over the body of another particularly if the original inhabitant is tiring of the affair. Of this I have considerable personal experience.

Insofar as enlivening a dead body - certainly the definition of what constitutes a dead body would come into play - but in this I have no comment or experience - or interest (other than for a short window of time after "death" it would not be too difficult)

The problem is that there is no "evidence," so to speak. 

The problem is that there is no "evidence," so to speak. 

No evidence of possession?  Or specifically animating a dead body?

• Like 2

I know this used to be a legit movie, like watching the corpse walk around. but for some reason all i can find is pictures.