I think it's a cool idea, in fact I've been talking with Mantra about doing whatever I can to help him setup and manage a forum on kunlunbliss.com. I think his concern is that he is too busy too really maintain a forum there. Another idea I've been trying to get him interested in but so far no bites, is instead of selling the pillars of bliss just as a paperback, making it a "living document" online that you pay, you know, $10-25 one time or even per year or something to get access to it, and it's refined and updated here and there as the teaching evolves, with a growing question/answer FAQ, maybe access to a members-only section of the forum, etc. That way its not such a big deal to release a whole new version of the book in print form, if something is not working, they can just go in and reword a paragraph or two, add a picture here and there.

Sean

I emailed the KunlunBliss site about opening a Kunlun forum (no response yet).

Not that there still wouldn't still be some kunlun discussion here, of course, but in addition to TTBs, a kunlun forum would be a good idea - for the ideas mentioned. Just for the record, it was never my intent to have kunlun discussion stop here, nor for Mantra to "leave" (even though I worded harshly at one point)... but a kunlun forum in addition. As others have said, seems like a healthy natural progression that'll happen by & by.

Why not just start a Kunlun Forum here?

The conversation in a "school setting" compared to "unaffiliated bums" has some really fundamental differences. Each valuable, each has its +'s and -'s, they complement each other, both in the same place make each less than they could be, imo.

I am open to it. We are playing with the idea.

Sean, shoot me PM and we'll see what we can do, man.

Thanks.

What a lot of groups do is have a general public section open for everyone and a private section for workshop alumni, etc.

Personally, I think a seperate board would be a great idea for those who are getting deeper and deeper into it.

I believe having a private Kunlun is good the private board could be for those who are yearning for more experiences and are opening up more and more, and would like others who are going through a similar path to talk to about it. However, it may also be a good idea to have some sort of Kunlun presence on the Tao bums forum also to provide "basic" information to those who have not yet heard of Kunlun, and are seeking spiritual practices in their life. Some of them may be interested in Kunlun, but if we are locked away in a private area discussing it, it may not get out to them.

Just my thoughts,

Ben

as long as WYG is allowed to join, i'll be there for the cat fights.

it just wouldn't be the same without him

kunlun rox hissss!

what is bliss rawrr!! max sux but teach me rwarAWER#@)#@

:D

agreed on a full separate forum for Kunlun. It wouldn't be fair to have Sean run it, imho.

But, I think in the meantime what we could do is set up a Kunlun section in the private practice area. - it's not as public, someone would have some control over it (I vote for Yoda!) and the private practice area works like a mini forum anyway, with separate topics/threads and everything... I think it's a great immediate sollution - it would free up the main TB area for non-kunlun discussion, and people who're uninterested will keep away and not be bombarded with Kunlun themed discussion in the main forum, and so would have no excuse for trolling and causing trouble. :ph34r:

what do you reckon?

Another immature comment from Mikaelz. Thanks.

If you are disrespectful towards Max or the practice and frankly, not cool, I don't think you should be part of the Kunlun Bliss Forum.

Stay here and argue about nothing.

I interepreted absolutely no disrespect in what mikaelz wrote - if anything, he was making fun of WYG... so that's why I vote for Yoda as moderator. :D

I like the idea of a private forum for those who are actually doing the practice. We have been through enough defending of Kunlun that now it would be good to just focus on the issues that come up and the shared experiences without all the noise from those outside of the experience.

Maybe charging a small fee would be good. It could keep Sean supported and create a real sense of value in the minds of those who are participating in the in-depth discussions.

Sean already has offered to help run the Kunlun Bliss board and is interested to do it. Not sure what your talking about with "wouldn't be fair" business.

ah, well in that case I'd love it if Sean would run/set up a forum - I didn't think it would be fair for us to hassle him until he did. If he's willing, then great.

So..I stand by my comments. More bs..and your comment was more bs..and this whole back and forth here has really become boring.

A discussion where we are all on the same page, sharing our experiences..not picking apart eachother and disagreeing on what type of qigong is the best.

:lol:

I do agree. Although your millitant approach to developing harmony does make me giggle.

just my two handfulls of bs

:)

Well I wish everyone well if there's a Fee-based Kunlun board. I won't be able to join. I'm unemployed so every penny I have is watched over like a hawk.

Best wishes to you all.