Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Cam's Pointless Thread

Should Cam post in 2008 or take a break?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cam post in 2008 or take a break?

• Post!
    • Take a break!

This is Cam's pointless thread.

There is no point to this thread.

There is a silly poll on it. There is no point to it.

Webmaster Sean refused to delete this pointless thread.

It is my wish that this pointless thread be erased.

Guest sykkelpump

I am pretty neutral at this point. I can go either way. On one hand I am going to be real busy and don't have time to waste like I did for the last couple months as I was finishing up my degree and coming back down to planet Earth after meeting Max.

On the other hand, Max is doing workshops here in town and probably some TB's will be coming and probably you guys will be having some interesting convo's on Kunlun and other topics(I have other interests besides just Kunlun!)

So..I will let you decide. Put in your vote and I will wait until New Year's Eve to count the final tally. If the total says I should post I'll post. If it says I should take a break I will happlly take a year off.

Cam

you have already promised not to post in 2008.

Cam,

You are like me, you can't not post... it defies gravity! The only thing that would get you off taobums is to get a Kunlun forum rolling. Why fight it?

Your pal,

Yoda

You are like me, you can't not post... it defies gravity! The only thing that would get you off taobums is to get a Kunlun forum rolling. Why fight it?

Your pal,

Yoda

Yes, isn't Taoism about going with the flow?

I think some sub-forums here would be great, maybe:

Healing Tao

Kunlun

LSD

Etc.

Just to help organize all the various modalities for easier navigation.

Promises promises promises

I think deciding based on a vote is quite silly.

"Seek not the favor of the multitude, for it is seldom gotten by honest or lawful means. But seek the testimony of few, and number not voices, but weigh them." --Immanuel Kant

Those AS cigs are a fine smoke -I've had two or three over the past year. But I prefer a fine cigar about once a month-less than $10. CAO or Don Pedron...

And why ask us what you should do here !? I of course would prefer that I read yr good cheer here at times... if that's a vote so beit...

I'm not so sure I want that responsibility...so- do not give us yr choice to make!

be a mensch and take what time ya need... I'm wondering why plan an action (and make oaths about choices?) In the future ... yr circumstances will change and you may regret making an oath on a whim, oaths should not be taken on a whim. That cheapens yr word. So I hope to hear from ya here as usual- PDG

Cam.

I've just been wondering which trickster you are?

Are you the coyote

Are you the raven

Or are you the bunny? :)

Either or all keep up the good work.

:lol:

So far 10 people have voted for me to post and 10 people for me to take a break.

Am I this much of a divider?

I feel like the Republicans and Democrats rolled into one.

Ok..will check back on New Years and follow whatever.

BTW..this definetly does not count for the possible future Kunlun Bliss Board which I will most definetly be posting on(in a comfortable, Kunlun friendly atmosphere)

I think you should continue to post, but limit yourself to serious postings only. :)

BTW this is just entertainment for me as I am quitting smoking today and doing anything possible to not think about cigarettes.

I actually could care less what any of you vote and will decide whether or not to post on my own without any sort of feedback!

But by all means comment here as it helps keep my mind off of delicious American Spirit Ultra lights.

*mouth waters*

:lol::lol::lol:

pss. I have been joking on every post that I have acted serious :lol:

damn.

YOU...you're good. you

had me fooled.

:unsure:

<_<

:angry:

:mellow:

but who are these 11 TB Cam hater's? Are there really 11 people who are anti-Cam posting?

Just like 2 more people post for me to stay(even though I won't be). I don't want to leave here feeling like you guys don't like me.

:D I thought the ? was :-

should you take a year off posting

not

do you want to kill Cam and dance on his grave.

People might have chosen "take a year off?" because they thought it would be good for you.

That's the problem with statistics :P

Sign in to follow this