Sign in to follow this  
Aletheia

Alchemy and the Tribal Body

I just edited what I wrote about the San people and thought I'd put it here in case anyone's interested. As far as I'm concerned right now this is the highest level of alchemy there is, no human bodies involved in the process!

The women are the personifications of the negative force -- they control everything because they are closer to the earth and parthenogenetic forces of creation -- Mother nature. The men personify the positive force and are therefore closer to the spirit. The two forces then merge together on a transpersonal level within the tribal body when the shaman goes into trance and that is when the healing begins. That is why his actions are selfless on the human scale because there's no sense of an individual self in the first place. All the work is done within the body of the tribe.

• Like 5

Where's that post you mentioned?  I'd like to read it. 

"If you ever have doubts about the fundamental goodness of human beings, these are the people you should meet."

Never had doubts since I understood that the fundamental nature of the human being is the tribal body. 

Unfortunately for us all, there's no real, visceral, spiritual, physical or mental goodness without it.

"National," religious, cause-centered, "country," etc., herding of people into any which non-tribal groups is all about faking assorted make-believe substitutes for the destroyed tribal bodies.  In a sense, everything that happens to people in the world  after the latter have been dismembered is after-death experiences.

• Like 2

Where's that post you mentioned?  I'd like to read it. 

"If you ever have doubts about the fundamental goodness of human beings, these are the people you should meet."

Never had doubts since I understood that the fundamental nature of the human being is the tribal body. 

Unfortunately for us all, there's no real, visceral, spiritual, physical or mental goodness without it.

"National," religious, cause-centered, "country," etc., herding of people into any which non-tribal groups is all about faking assorted make-believe substitutes for the destroyed tribal bodies.  In a sense, everything that happens to people in the world  after the latter have been dismembered is after-death experiences.

http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/43770-looking-for-advise-on-a-daily-practise/

• Like 1

It really makes you wonder about the afterlife too. Does it say they visit their ancestors in the video? The individual soul is an error and works hand in glove with Western metaphysics. That's why so many of the great German philosophers rip Plato to pieces.

Anyway, I think external qi projection is a complete misnomer. There's no external and there's no projection, just a field the personal consciousness drops in to from where the energies already exist. They're just not accessible to waking consciousness.

So the thing is these forces are the same forces and exist in the same place we attribute to the soul and the afterlife. External qi projection is real, I know because I've done it and my friend not only verified she felt the force but her leg got better and all the pain went away too. Plus I pulled out energy and her leg changed colour. I never even touched her. I didn't need to because distance is a fallacy, it simply does not exist. Everything is HERE AND NOW. Dobbs explains that in that video I posted the other day.

The point is what happens when the corporeal body dies? What do people like Yan Xin say about this stuff or others of his ilk? Maybe Drew's written about his stuff too?

Edited by Aletheia

I only care what taoist classics think about it.  :)  

What happens to the corporeal body when it dies is a question as broad as "what happens to the corporeal body when it lives." 

I only care what taoist classics think about it.  :)  

What happens to the corporeal body when it dies is a question as broad as "what happens to the corporeal body when it lives." 

What do the classic texts say about the after-life? I don't really know what to think right now. Really the energetic planes seem to exist within a domain, or have the same ontological status, that's the same as the Western soul's and that survives death. So if you can access these things while you're "in" your physical body what happens when the physical body dies?

Primitive peoples and shamans don't really have a clear cut distinction between the realm of the dead and the realm of the living.

Edited by Aletheia

One of the big mistakes of Western Metaphysics i.e. from the time of Plato, is the hard-line couplings i.e. essence and existence, soul and body, spirit and matter, light and dark etc. That way of thinking is erroneous.

You probably have to get into the immortal body while your alive first and then you'll know for sure. So are there any immortals on the forum or what? allinone?

Well, whether erroneous or not, the things I mentioned are things you can experience if you continue training.

I can't say for certain if they will vanish or not. In Keeney's book "The Bushmen Way of Tracking God", it was mentioned that some of the trance dancers would have mediumship experiences where they would be host to the spirits of their ancestors for a little while. I don't know if that means that they have some sort of permanent and (apparently) separate existence or not. It's kind of like the idea of venerating the ancestor spirits. If there is reincarnation, wouldn't they have moved on?

So I don't really know.

I am pretty sure that we don't have immortals on the forum. If you have noticed the general stance on sex and celibacy, there are very few who have met the first requirement.

There are quite a few advanced people, though. If you can sense energy, you will be able to feel, see and sometimes hear "who's who".

I've been celibate since before I started posting on the forum! But I've got the image of that athletic asian girl doing horse stance in my head now so who knows maybe I'll blow it before I make it to the immortal stage!

I'm not really getting hung up on that image. But it just happens to be the one image I could get hung up on. So it just happened to be a good coincidence which I passed by. Video images are FAKE NEWS pseudo-religious simulacrum that play on the lower emotions. 

Fantasy at the speed of light

Edited by Aletheia

Sign in to follow this