rainbowgirl

Kunlun Cleansing

Hi there everyone. I've been practicing Kunlun for about a month and a half. I've been experiencing very deep physical and emotional cleansing. One of the main areas that seems to be shifting for me is in my lymphatic system. I keep coming down with something that looks like a cold and starts in my throat. In doing the practice I keep getting these charges of energy to my chest that feel like electrical current breaking things open. If there are a lot of these charges I start feeling the throat symptoms and then the general congestion ensues. I'm a little worried that I might not be doing something right. I spend a fair amount of time closing down. I've been trying to up my water intake and last night for instance I had to go to the bathroom a total of 4 times throughout the night. I know that purification is all part of the path , but I'd like to hear from others if they are going through any similar shifts and what you are doing to help the body on this process. Thanks

the possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

the possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

That's not helpful and probably not going to make rainbow feel any less worried, well done.

As for a helpful answer..... Don't worry, relax, and PM Mantra68. I have not experienced anything like that, but if you have been practicing daily you have done a lot more than me.

For about a week I was having to take a piss every 30 minutes or so at work, and I was going #2 about 3-4 times a day. This happened after my 2nd week of practice, but has subsided back to normal. Are the feelings in your chest good feelings, or pain. I get sensations running down from my chest down to my root chakra at times throughout the day, and they are more like a warm fuzzy feeling. I haven't been really feeling the congestion in the throat. I have been getting the normal amount of congestion that I get during the winter, because I walk a mile every day to and from work. Are you out in the cold often? Anytime I feel congested though, I will take a warm shower or drink some hot green tea, or eat something warm like soup. Do you actually "feel" sick, or do you just have the symptoms of congestion?

Good luck,

Ben

True enlightenment and bliss is attained by 1 person "Yourself" you dont need anything or anyone sit and meditate and it will come to you there is no fast way.

after about 2 months of study/practice i started getting a burning sensation up my back especially between the shoulder blades. also had pressure at temples and funny sight (not sure how to explain) from time to time. glad im not the only one with experiences! :)

Guest winpro07

There has been alot of physical detoxifiaction for me. A few weeks ago the movements during practice were with great force -my joints seemed to dislocate. I was conscerned at first, but went with it. My posture afterward had improved dramatically. I took a bad fall when I was a kid, and my back never healed. After practice, now, even my spine is better. I've recognised all the strange pains, and sensations as symptom of the rapid reconstruction my body is undergoing as part of my overall evolution, and perfection toward divinity.

Hi there everyone. I've been practicing Kunlun for about a month and a half. I've been experiencing very deep physical and emotional cleansing. One of the main areas that seems to be shifting for me is in my lymphatic system. I keep coming down with something that looks like a cold and starts in my throat. In doing the practice I keep getting these charges of energy to my chest that feel like electrical current breaking things open. If there are a lot of these charges I start feeling the throat symptoms and then the general congestion ensues. I'm a little worried that I might not be doing something right. I spend a fair amount of time closing down. I've been trying to up my water intake and last night for instance I had to go to the bathroom a total of 4 times throughout the night. I know that purification is all part of the path , but I'd like to hear from others if they are going through any similar shifts and what you are doing to help the body on this process. Thanks

Oops this is spam:

Yeah I experimented with salvia as part of my http://breakingopenthehead.com posting.

Drugs are electrochemical. So when I smoke salvia I would have say 6 internal climaxes. I really opened up the body channels.

The experiment of course was Salvia while on 3rd Eye full-lotus -- who's going to win.

So first I chewed. Then I smoked. Then I smoked 10 x standardized.

My friends had done every other kind of drug and 10x scared them to death. One hit and that was it -- their spirit flew out of their body!

So I'm curious. The Salvia is TRYING to pull my spirit out of my body and it's half way out of my body while I'm in full-lotus.

I'm laughing at the 10x.

So I then do 17x. The person I buy it from says he smokes 60x. He shows me the gram. He says he just does one hit maybe once a month. Strong stuff.

I smoked about 10 hits of the 17 x the first night. I blacked out several times but since I was in full-lotus I would come to while still upright. At first I was completely disoriented - the whole world was a dream, including my life -- all totally unreal.

Then the second night I tried less strong hits -- just had tons of internal climaxes, slowly building up the energy. Finally I black out but when I come to I'm not disoriented and I find myself saying:

"Finally I've opened my third eye!" Feeling stupid I proceed to check this truth. I hold my palms in front of my face -- I have a black wool hat covering my eyes which are closed in a pitch black room.

Nevertheless I can see rainbows around my hands!

It was awesome and after every salvia hit -- once I started blacking out -- I kept a journal. I was totally cognizant of this experience.

Anyway I tried to replicate it but just kept blacking out with nothing happening -- more internal climaxes while in full-lotus.

I go to sleep and have this amazing dream about this art work that was in my breakfast room as a kid.

I've NEVER acknowledged this artwork consciously -- I would just stare at it as a kid.

This was the first time I consciously thought of it -- it was psychedelic stitch work from the KUNA people of Panama. I posted the link at http://breakingopenthehead.com.

Anyway the KUNA smoke pot as their sacred herb and they also drink nonsweetened chocolate every night -- like 3 glasses -- this cures them of all heart disease, stroke, etc.

Well I finished off that gram of 17x on the third night -- just more internal climaxes and black outs.

I did more research. Blackouts is the highest salvia level -- level 6. There's no going past it.

This dude that runs a salvia website tried DMT while on Salvia.

He sees "elves" while on DMT and also elves while on Salvia -- only when he did them together the SALVIA elves took over the DMT elves. The Salvia elves were stronger so that the DMT elves had their body parts changed and their clothing changed.

Anyway this makes sense as the scientists state salvia is the strongest psychotropic gram per gram yet it doesn't work via the same DMT process. Scientists think it's more like THC -- a carbon-based high.

So maybe my dream of the THC-induced art work -- MOLA artwork makes sense! This is the first time I thought of this connection. haha.

http://www.galenfrysinger.com/mola_panama.htm

In contrast HARMONICS creates electromagnetic fields more than electrochemical fields.

Tai Chi makes electromagnetic fields while full-lotus qigong takes those electromagnetic fields and uses them for SHEN or light-spirit travel through the top of the head.

The top of the head literally gets soft -- just like a baby's -- and literally opens up. Also you can "breathe" through your palms and the center of your feet -- it's an ionization breathing. Also water is created in your third eye through a reverse electrolysis process -- called the "ambrosia."

This is all described in TAOIST YOGA - it's called "immortal breathing." -- around chapter 10. I achieved this for a few days. It's very wild stuff.

The lotus posture is a Vajra posture, cutting through that which defiles, one will always be unmoved to an extent, given certain conditions, while sitting in lotus.

Many disregard it as just another posture to sit n, but it is a very powerful position indeed. One just only needs to investigate their mind in the Vajra seating position (Lotus) and Thus.

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

Yeah I mean hell dolphins do it... well maybe not. haha.

http://www.planetpuna.com/dolphin-paper-ht...lphin-paper.htm

The lotus posture is a Vajra posture, cutting through that which defiles, one will always be unmoved to an extent, given certain conditions, while sitting in lotus.

Many disregard it as just another posture to sit n, but it is a very powerful position indeed. One just only needs to investigate their mind in the Vajra seating position (Lotus) and Thus.

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

The detoxing sounds good!

This was the first time I consciously thought of it -- it was psychedelic stitch work from the KUNA people of Panama. I posted the link at http://breakingopenthehead.com.

The top of the head literally gets soft -- just like a baby's -- and literally opens up. Also you can "breathe" through your palms and the center of your feet -- it's an ionization breathing. Also water is created in your third eye through a reverse electrolysis process -- called the "ambrosia."

Have you developed your baby's spot yet?

And interesting notes here:

Eliade illuminates cross-cultural similarities in shamanic belief systems across the world. From Australia to Brazil to Siberia, he documents myths of ancient "cosmic serpents" that brought life to earth, of an original battle in which the men overthrew a primordial and feminine chaos to begin time, of the healing power of rock crystals and the magic breath of the shaman.
Sounds like the ol' Reptilian-hybrid Creation myth.
Shamanism can also be inherited through a family line. A dramatic way to become a shaman is to be struck by lightning and survive. "The Greeks believed a person struck by lightning was in possession of magical powers, and in tribal cultures throughout the world lightning shamans are venerated and feared as mighty shamans," notes Holger Kalweit, a German scholar who recounts several case histories of lightning shamans who manifested superhuman powers given to them by the "Thunder Beings.
Sounds like Max. :D

I didn't find the link to your KUNA art there, though..

And I think there are some interesting possibilities about what may make the full-lotus such a powerful position.

1) By folding the legs on top of each other, you increase the angle between your thighs and spine (compared to when merely cross-legged) - relaxing your lower back and allowing a more erect spinal posture. Also, this is the position that brings your huiyin point down closest to the Earth - to better absorb yin qi from it. Remember, a lot of qigong or neigong centers around merging polarities.

2) It may geometrically align energy centers and possibly optimize wave-interference patterns in your bio-energetic fields?

3) What difference (if any) does it then make which leg you fold on top or what position you place your arms in?

4) I dunno, all guesses here...it's still a mystery to me like the Pyramids. Whose sacred geometry you might also replicate in that position, as well. Who knows?

The problem with these asanas is that while they were passed down, they were not fully-explained...

Edited by vortex

Yeah I was just reading Mantak Chia's Sexual Energy cultivation book -- "the Big Draw" the Big Lock, etc. The full-lotus does that stuff automatically.

I did have the baby spot come back to me at my deepest meditation training.

The detoxing sounds good!Have you developed your baby's spot yet?

And interesting notes here:Sounds like the ol' Reptilian-hybrid Creation myth.Sounds like Max. :D

I didn't find the link to your KUNA art there, though..

And I think there are some interesting possibilities about what may make the full-lotus such a powerful position.

1) By folding the legs on top of each other, you increase the angle between your thighs and spine (compared to when merely cross-legged) - relaxing your lower back and allowing a more erect spinal posture. Also, this is the position that brings your huiyin point down closest to the Earth - to better absorb yin qi from it. Remember, a lot of qigong or neigong centers around merging polarities.

2) It may geometrically align energy centers and possibly optimize wave-interference patterns in your bio-energetic fields?

3) What difference (if any) does it then make which leg you fold on top or what position you place your arms in?

4) I dunno, all guesses here...it's still a mystery to me like the Pyramids. Whose sacred geometry you might also replicate in that position, as well. Who knows?

The problem with these asanas is that while they were passed down, they were not fully-explained...

The left leg is Yang , the right leg is Yin. It is again the balancing of polarities... :)

The left leg on the right thigh, the right leg on top of the left. Yin over the yang to control the yang.

The full lotus is equivalent to a golden pagoda. The half lotus is equivalent to a sulver pagoda and the basic cross legged position is equivalent to mud.

I don't recall the full exact account of the story, but it goes somewhat like this...

There was once a monk who liked to perform ceremonies for funerals. He was a very tricky man I believed, and not many people liked him. He once found that there was not much to do, so he decided to go sleep under a bridge. He then heard ghosts around him and got scared, so he sat up in lotus position, full lotus. Afterwards the ghosts came to his area and saw a golden pagoda, a great golden pillar so to say. They thought to themselves it must be a Buddha or a great cultivator, so they began to bow to it, not realizing it was the monk.

After a long time of bowing, the monk's legs grew in pain, unbearable, an dunable to hold the full lotus, the monk slipped into half lotus. When the ghosts looked up they then saw a silver pagoda and thought how strange the golden pagoda changed to a silver one. Strange indeed they thought. But they still bowed. Then the monk's legs grew in more pain and he then slipped to a basic cross-legged position. When the ghosts looked up they noticed a pile of mud sitting there. They then thought how disgusting that they were bowing to mud, and they left.

From seeing the ghosts leave, the monk awakened to the way, and diligently cultivated afterwards.

Full lotus is very powerful, and cuts through defilements.

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

Full lotus is very powerful, and cuts through defilements.

So it's really worth putting up with the pain and spending a year learning to twist your legs up like a pretzel?

So it's really worth putting up with the pain and spending a year learning to twist your legs up like a pretzel?

Spending a year to learn? It shouldn't take that long at all. Stretching exercises and diligent practice will guarantee within a month or two to get into full lotus.

Its very much worth it. When the pain starts, thats where the patience cultivation begins!

Peace,

Lin

Spending a year to learn? It shouldn't take that long at all. Stretching exercises and diligent practice will guarantee within a month or two to get into full lotus.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Perhaps things are better after 5 yrs of tai chi but my experiences of yoga were not enjoyable. I did like the astanga I tried, I enjoyed moving. Overweight but active = Huge legs and no flexibility. I asked teachers but they would not teach me a lotus. Spend a year doing these classes instead, they could tell I wasn't close to being ready.

Actually just checked and it's not any better.

1/2 lotus - upper leg one fist width between leg and foot on floor. Upper knee 2 1/2 fist widths above floor. Bottom of foot just past 90 deg, certainly not pointing upwards. Sore knee, ankle and back. Excuses excuses :)

I will have to look into giving it some proper practice.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Perhaps things are better after 5 yrs of tai chi but my experiences of yoga were not enjoyable. I did like the astanga I tried, I enjoyed moving. Overweight but active = Huge legs and no flexibility. I asked teachers but they would not teach me a lotus. Spend a year doing these classes instead, they could tell I wasn't close to being ready.

Actually just checked and it's not any better.

1/2 lotus - upper leg one fist width between leg and foot on floor. Upper knee 2 1/2 fist widths above floor. Bottom of foot just past 90 deg, certainly not pointing upwards. Sore knee, ankle and back. Excuses excuses :)

I will have to look into giving it some proper practice.

Just basic leg stretches would suffice :)

:) One of the many reasons I love Tong Long is that we don't kick much.

I LOVE leg stretches. :lol: It's all good, probably time I gave my legs some attention.

I've been working at it for a month and a half or so and went from not being able to sit in half lotus at all to being able to sit half comfortably for 20 or 30 minutes, and I can get full for 20 or 30 seconds right now before the pain is too much. Its mostly my ankles that hurt, but I believe it might be other areas that are too tight that is putting so much strain on my ankles in full lotus.

the minute amounts of full louts I have been in have been extremely comfortable and soothing, minus the excruciating pain of just a couple places.