Jeff

World changed today...

Everyone notice the shift?

Polarities of the "two" expanded.  Feel the shift in the strength of the energy flows. Or the depth of your meditation...

• Like 5

Noticed awareness suddenly shifted outwards, and became much more aware of surroundings whilst walking in a park about an hour or so ago... doesn't usually happen..  the barrier between inner and outer is more permeable now, it feels like..  

• Like 1

Everyone notice the shift?

Polarities of the "two" expanded.  Feel the shift in the strength of the energy flows. Or the depth of your meditation...

Nothing this morning, I'll look for it tonight in meditation. 

• Like 1

Nothing this morning, I'll look for it tonight in meditation. 

You may even notice that your astral stuff is easier now too.

What's behind the shift Jeff?

Depends on your tradition or how it would be described.  In taoism, you might say that the "one" has expanded (or become more refined), and hence the polarity of the two is greater.  Or, you could also describe it as there is now more energy activity (and potential) in the "space" between heaven and earth.

Or, if you prefer a more fun description, you could simply say that an "immortal" is descending/manifesting at "earthly" levels.

• Like 6

well finally someone is coming down to this dump...

keep us posted Jeff

we need to get gifts ready, yeah?

• Like 1

Leaving the power Monkey behind and entering the realm of the fiery Chicken. ;)

Keep meditating :)

• Like 5

Depends on your tradition or how it would be described.  In taoism, you might say that the "one" has expanded (or become more refined), and hence the polarity of the two is greater.  Or, you could also describe it as there is now more energy activity (and potential) in the "space" between heaven and earth.

Or, if you prefer a more fun description, you could simply say that an "immortal" is descending/manifesting at "earthly" levels.

an immortal ? who?

• Like 1

an immortal ? who?

An immortal is one with the Dao. The dao cannot be named. In manifestion you may get a name to attach to form.

:)

• Like 1

lets say Dao is a principle. If its a wire then it has two ends.

Won't work.  Dao is not a thing.  There is no beginning nor an end.  Dao is dynamic - always.  If you point to what you think is the end you are really pointing to only one position of a full circle that is in constant flux.  You will have deluded yourself.

• Like 3

And as discussed previously the circle remains unbroken.

It expands and contracts ... stays the same... can't be seen... or explained.

If one is really lucky its possible to be aware of it.

• Like 3

If one is really lucky its possible to be aware of it.

Yes.  And I even suggest that it can be experienced.

• Like 1

Yes.  And I even suggest that it can be experienced.

For me - you have no choice but to experience it!

• Like 1

Won't work.  Dao is not a thing.  There is no beginning nor an end.  Dao is dynamic - always.  If you point to what you think is the end you are really pointing to only one position of a full circle that is in constant flux.  You will have deluded yourself.

I was wrong with the wire having two ends, it has only one. Its same with the round earth, earth isn't round or sphere. That wire has two ends, or earth is spherical is result of reasoning or making things 3D, its aftereffect. Like watching 3D movie.

edit: spatiality is a sense, feeling. Not on a same level of light particles, i assume.

Edited by allinone
  • Like 1