Deltrus

Crazy theories about how different cultivations/spiritualities etc happen

I'm making this post for crazy theories. We will be totally open in this thread, anything is possible. No judgement. Science, spirituality, conspiracies, aliens, sci-fi, Christian, Daoist, Muslim, Oneness, etc. All perspectives are welcome here. Not everyone needs to understand each other nor do they need to post, but if they want to, they can do it. 

I've got a theory for how water can turn into a crystalline structure and may make up meridians, I'm just working on the blog post now.

I've also got some crazy theories about how our body's work and how we are all part of the whole universe. How we are made of energy and how we are not made of energy, at the same time. 

Keep in mind that crazy theories may be flat out wrong... but that is ok. I feel like all knowledge is a perspective, each one of the same thing, some people are seeing a painting straight at the front, some people are looking it at the side and just seeing the frame, some are seeing parts of it super closely etc. But it may be very important to see the sides of an object to understand what it is. Everyone has wisdom and a good perspective, eventually we will figure out what we are looking at. Of course we aren't looking at a painting, what we are looking at may be a 4+ dimensional object with many shapes and sizes etc. It's all about linking things together in a way that others can also link things together. 

Edited by Deltrus

FWIW, I remember seeing both a school for Kabbalah (calling it the original water of life, I think) and Qi gong talk about how they could turn regular water into a crystalline kind and both had pictures to prove it.  It was years ago so I forget the details, other then finding it interesting that both schools had the same strange advertisement.

Then there's the whole of Emoto's controversial work on water and crystals formed under human emotion. 

• Like 1

Theory: I did origami before, and afterwards one of the structures which I creates, a whale blowing out water sort of like this: 

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I00007JT9Ey.6mLA/s/900/900/cribb-20140627-3891.jpg

Afterwards, I felt like I had a qi flow of the water blowing out, engraved into my mind. Like the curled shape was something I could do as a qigong move. (and I can trace out the movement. 

I feel like all forms of art are actually qigong, and it may be possible to transfer energy flows into art and vice versa. This would explain why calligraphy and origami were so popular in ancient cultures. 

Memory would function sort of like a repeatable rube goldberg machine of energy flow. As long as you start at one point, energy flow would happen in a certain pattern. And this would be the function of  the hippocampus in the brain -- to create different energy flow pattern starting points. 

Edited by Deltrus

Theory: The big bang happens in cycles, the universe explodes out  and then comes back inward over time. Scientists have theorized that it has happened many times by now. Right now we are 13.8 billion years old as a universe, and 4.5 billion years old as a planet, and 60 thousand years old as homosapiens and I'm currently 24 years old as a human.

My theory is that  the big bang happens like a phoenix, destruction and creation intertwined in a ying yang duality type life form. And perhaps this is related to all phoenix mythology, flying phoenix chi kung in particular. 

Here is my structured water theory: 

https://deltrus.wordpress.com/2017/03/19/a-theory-on-a-water-based-communication-system-that-i-believe-is-the-basis-of-the-neuroimmune-system-awareness-and-consciousness/

I've since made a bunch of new theories but I mostly agree with my previous post. It was 3 months since I made this. 

In particular I believe that the whole body is an energy scaffold that receives energy from fission of particles inside stars and black holes. Energy would flow along specific paths, causing different types of energy to fuse and separate, ying and yang, creation and destruction etc. 

In fact I believe all life is like this, an energy scaffold that channels energy towards destruction/creation/movement of life. Fusion of particles and whatnot. All the ability to create molecular bonds in the end comes from the sun. It is all a energy differential. Aka the passing around and movement of  energy between objects.

Edited by Deltrus

@tateching99 I couldn't link that idea together properly. You could mean anything with that statement xD. Ie innuendo criticism love joke etc. And yes I realize I'm crazy but hopefully I can reign it into one crazy and not "two/too" crazy. (pun)

I'm going to go ahead and overanalyze what you said with a long string of  text which is 99.9% unrelated to what you said. 

Previously I'd say I was 0 crazy, which is just too little. You have to be a bit crazy to let your ideas be known.  You can actually live in a sci-fi universe if you are a little crazy, just it would exist all in your head. Elon Musk once said he believes it is possible reality could be a simulation, I totally believe he has at least 1 crazy in his mind. Just he is aware of where the line between genius and crazy exists.

Or maybe we are all a bit crazy, just people who are perceived as crazy just let their ideas slide so far out of the norm that they are unproven. But recently I've felt like that is what spirituality is, just letting yourself be "channelled crazy" and it is actually very healthy for the mind. 

Does someone's thoughts being unproven mean they are untrue, or does it just mean everyone else cannot link them together in the same way? 

Is science a religion?

I mean if jesus really could turn water into wine in times immemorial, then perhaps it was a "science", one aspect of the universe.

Or did he just perform a magic trick? Could that really explain most of what he did?

The difference between science and religion is that science doesn't need to be learned to affect a person. It is 100% real and effective in the 3 dimensions which we can directly observe. 

Perhaps "non-scientific" "science" is just science that affects dimensions that we cannot directly observe. We have to see what is there by seeing what is not there. Similar to how we observe magnetic fields, almost.

Sorry if I was a little self conscious and obsessed with the topic of sanity, I was recently diagnosed with mild psychosis and I'm a little self conscious. But at least I'm feeling a lot better physically and mentally even though I'm a bit mentally unrestrained/uncoordinated.

Edited by Deltrus

Sorry if I was a little self conscious and obsessed with the topic of sanity, I was recently diagnosed with mild psychosis and I'm a little self conscious. But at least I'm feeling a lot better physically and mentally even though I'm a bit mentally unrestrained/uncoordinated.

Glad u r feeling better and my hope is u will continue to be so(getting better).

Theres a lot we can learn from each other in this forum,and i believe many can second me on this ☺

Oopps,another thing : my saying of "its all about linking things together " ,my meaning is how before taking any serious spiritual practice,one has to intellectually understand them better and see their connections(philosophical,path of practice,end goal)

Edited by taoteching99
  • Like 1

Oopps,another thing : my saying of "its all about linking things together " ,my meaning is how before taking any serious spiritual practice,one has to intellectually understand them better and see their connections(philosophical,path of practice,end goal)

Thanks. Edited by Deltrus
  • Like 1

Theory: The big bang happens in cycles, the universe explodes out  and then comes back inward over time. Scientists have theorized that it has happened many times by now. Right now we are 13.8 billion years old as a universe, and 4.5 billion years old as a planet, and 60 thousand years old as homosapiens and I'm currently 24 years old as a human.

My theory is that  the big bang happens like a phoenix, destruction and creation intertwined in a ying yang duality type life form. And perhaps this is related to all phoenix mythology, flying phoenix chi kung in particular. 

As a few may have read  ( and now sigh 'Oh no, not again ! ) I am still affirming that duality is but a passing  part of the process .

The significant stage  (on an 'ideal ? 'above the abyss' level ) is always triform ... and related to the combination of those energies is the 4th principle 

3 into 4 (and how it does that ) is one of the central and principal 'laws' and (to us )  mysteries .

Eg.  SF, WF, and EMF can all be 'reconciled' but not G  ... yet it is a crucial part of the 'four forces '.

Ka- boom ! 

brahma.jpg

Brahma                                           Vishnu                                              Shankar             

Creation                                         Preservation                                      Destruction

Expansion /  The Big Bang           Expanding /  ? Universe                     The Big  Rip *    .....  which leads to  >

0    >      'Singularity '   > Expansion  > .......

and, it might not be happening sequentially, but 'all at the same time'  .....  'all over the place ' 

" ....  In quantum realism, the universe began with a rip not a bang. In the first event a grid node “broke” into the first light, creating the cataclysm physicists call inflation and making the free processing of our universe today. The bubble healed the rip by expanding, and the first light to descend into the lower and lower frequencies of today ... "

http://brianwhitworth.com/qr/TheBigRip.pdf

*  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Rip

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

PS.

Tao produced the One. The One produced the two. The two produced the three. And the three produced the ten thousand things.

Dont leave that bit out  ;)     .....  otherwise we have ;

'Tao produced the One. The One produced the two.And the two produced the ten thousand things.'

73854342.jpg

73854342.jpg

;)   

... we can still hear it ... cant we ?  

So how loud was it?

The waves we are dealing with have wavelengths up to about 200,000 light years and the human ear can only actually hear sound waves with wavelengths up to about 17 metres. In any case the Universe was far too hot and dense for there to have been anyone around listening to the cacophony at the time. In some sense, therefore, it wouldn’t have been loud at all because our ears can’t have heard anything.

https://telescoper.wordpress.com/2009/04/26/how-loud-was-the-big-bang/

&

https://telescoper.wordpress.com/2008/12/29/who-put-the-bang-in-big-bang/

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

... maybe    'The Big Echo Of A Bang That Was Never There In The First Place As No One Was There To Hear It '  theory ?

Edited by Nungali

Back to the tread title (if I understood it rightly )  here is a crazy  'cultivation practice'  and a whole made up system ;

Boko-maru to you, my brothers and sisters  in this  Dao Bums karass     :) 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bokononism

Enjoy this  vin-dit  ;

cat-s-cradle-9780060898731-lg.jpg

(Hmmm ... read elsewhere on T Bs this morning where   peeps talking about  water crystals without freezing  ( oh yeah . a 'monoatomic gold thread    beware   ice-9   !  )

• Like 2

Back to the tread title (if I understood it rightly )  here is a crazy  'cultivation practice'  and a whole made up system ;

Boko-maru to you, my brothers and sisters  in this  Dao Bums karass      :) 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bokononism

Enjoy this  vin-dit  ;

cat-s-cradle-9780060898731-lg.jpg

(Hmmm ... read elsewhere on T Bs this morning where   peeps talking about  water crystals without freezing  ( oh yeah . a 'monoatomic gold thread    beware   ice-9   !  )

One of my very favorite books!

BTW, scientists have recently discovered a fourth state of water, a seconds molecular configuration for liquid water as it is heated.

• Like 5

One of my very favorite books!

BTW, scientists have recently discovered a fourth state of water, a seconds molecular configuration for liquid water as it is heated.

could you give a link?

sounds interesting to me

could you give a link?

sounds interesting to me

Physicists May Have Discovered a Fourth State of Water

What makes this particularly curious (other than it being right under our noses) is that this is the second time in the last few years that we've discovered "a fourth state of water" -- and those two new states are very different!

Physicists discover new quantum state of water

• Like 2

Most systems worth there salt are usually "received" teachings. Nothing unusual or crazy about this for the accustomed and studious practitioner. 

• Like 1

Most systems worth there salt are usually "received" teachings. Nothing unusual or crazy about this for the accustomed and studious practitioner.

Makes sense. There are probably a load of practices that can't be passed down but the ones that can be passed down... well, have the advantage that they can be passed down.

Physicists May Have Discovered a Fourth State of Water

What makes this particularly curious (other than it being right under our noses) is that this is the second time in the last few years that we've discovered "a fourth state of water" -- and those two new states are very different!

Physicists discover new quantum state of water

?  " With exception to mercury, water comes with the highest surface tension among liquids, it’s the only substance that allows its solid state to float in the liquid state and in contrast to most other liquids, water unbelievably expands when it is frozen. " ?

Ermmm    ....   nope  !    I can do that with  a metal even, in my   ' little lab  in the cab '   .   ;) 

....  and it 'expands'  when 'frozen'  (  becoming a solid ) 

" ...   switched into a different phase  ...  " ?  "  ... things begin to shift ... " 

....  and there seems to be a bit missing between para 5 and 6   ( maybe the bit where it discussed what 'phase of water ' actually is ?

Ohhh   , oops  thought the first was a scientific article - nope . 

And I cant get the 2nd link to load . 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Theory: auras are the manifestation of quantum mechanics in that each particle in our body only has a high chance of being in a certain spot, and can leap around everywhere.

Dont take this personally, I am just looking at your post content ;   why  'quantum mechanics ' ?  It seems to be a term that people use as an overall justification nowadays.    Many, without having a clue what the term implies.

At least here you offered a type of explanation, but ....

What do you mean  by 'each particle in our body '   ?     

• Like 2

?  " With exception to mercury, water comes with the highest surface tension among liquids, it’s the only substance that allows its solid state to float in the liquid state and in contrast to most other liquids, water unbelievably expands when it is frozen. " ?

Ermmm    ....   nope  !    I can do that with  a metal even, in my   ' little lab  in the cab '   .   ;) 

....  and it 'expands'  when 'frozen'  (  becoming a solid ) 

" ...   switched into a different phase  ...  " ?  "  ... things begin to shift ... " 

....  and there seems to be a bit missing between para 5 and 6   ( maybe the bit where it discussed what 'phase of water ' actually is ?

Ohhh   , oops  thought the first was a scientific article - nope . 

And I cant get the 2nd link to load .  (Empasis mine, ZYD)

Not so much missing as misplaced:

Other hydrides, such as hydrogen telluride and hydrogen sulfide decrease as their molecule sizes decrease, but surprisingly, water has a pretty large boiling point for something with such a small molecular weight.

To reach this conclusion, physicists from the University of Oxford in the UK looked at some properties of water; they considered the thermal conductivity, refractive index, conductivity, surface tension and the dielectric constant. As soon as water gets to the 40 degrees mark, things begin to shift and properties change upwards to 60 degrees. Each of the properties had a different crossover temperature between 40 degrees and 60 degrees, and the physicists concluded that this is because the water had switched into a different phase. (Itallics and bold mine mine, ZYD)

The text the text in the article has put the text that I bolded into the previous paragraph between the beginning of suprisingly and its end, creating the odd sentence:

but surpriTo reach this conclusion, physicists from the University of Oxford in the UK looked at some properties of water; they considered the thermal conductivitysingly, water has a pretty large boiling point for something with such a small molecular weight.

and starting the next paragraph with:

, refractive index, conductivity, surface tension and the dielectric constant.

a rather odd beginning.

So there you have the odd end of a good beginning that became a surprisingly distributed middle. (link provided for those who don't get the logic of the joke.)

• Like 2