Greetings everyone reading the post,   Want to ask something here,   Anyone familiar of practice that will give rise to the insight of emptiness (sunnyata)? How to give rise to emptiness?   [ am i deluded? Is emptiness only arise when one has far advanced in the path? ]   My currently understanding is this :     1. Any authentic cultivation must always return to this very moment,in the here ;     (sounds crazy isnt it? for where else can it/attention go :-) , i guest what im trying to say is not being distracted by any thoughts,imagination,memories etc...being drifted into future or past),     2. And the awareness that is being here ,that is to say,in the present moment ( one should not fall into stupor/dull state),that awareness must be very alert , so that any insights can arise .Wisdom wont arise in dull ,'stupid' state.     3.If alert seems to imply energetic,or effortful,and its better to relax,then perhaps the word 'alert' can be substituted with 'clarity'.(Very)CLEAR AWARENESS and yet, RELAX.     Simply stated,     CLEAR(CLARITY),VERY ALERT(NOT SLEEPY,DULL ETC...) and      RELAX (this part is my main obstacle) awareness grounded in the present moment.     Another condition (in this practice )that one must has is :      Investigative attitude : this is the strong desire to know the nature of experience (in this case emptiness -groundlessness of experience/phenomena)     What else is important/missing?     Thanks