Taomeow

Monoatomic gold

Any experiences?  I decided to experiment with it.  Started low, no effects.  Went higher, no effects.  Went higher still, stomachache.  Wondering if I'm impatient and should keep it up with a lower dose till something happens, or change the source, or just chalk up all the benefits I've seen reported by others to the placebo effect.  I have never been susceptible to placebo effects of anything, for me it is either real and I am aware of what it's doing, or it is doing nothing no matter how much I want to believe.

All input welcome.   

• Like 3

I might not be of any help as I didn't try it before but I came to say that you both inspired me to look/research deeper into Ormus and that I am inpired to try it out.

Also somewhere I found several wonderful reviews about it and about the importance of its organic creation process. Through this I came to this "MerKaBa" ormus shop which resonates very well with me and I feel very drawn to try it out...

Best,

Julian

• Like 1

It can turn you into a smurf...

Well, not really, to be a real smurf, you have to be communist and practice polyandry...  :lol:

To be more serious: a relatively high consumption of colloidal gold over a long period of time could cause chrysiasis, which is a medical condition where gold accumulates under skin and turns it to a greyish color.

The same phenomena happens with colloidal silver, in this case the condition is called argyria.

• Like 2

It can turn you into a smurf...

Well, not really, to be a real smurf, you have to be communist and practice polyandry...  :lol:

To be more serious: a relatively high consumption of colloidal gold over a long period of time could cause chrysiasis, which is a medical condition where gold accumulates under skin and turns it to a greyish color.

The same phenomena happens with colloidal silver, in this case the condition is called argyria.

I like the polyandry part.   Communism, not so much. 

You need to keep in mind that the dangers of many, many safe and efficient natural remedies are greatly exaggerated (and often outright made up) by the pharma as a matter of course.  To my knowledge, there was only one documented case of argyria in the US, in a woman whose skin tone was the least of her problems.  Never heard of chrysiasis.  In any event, the stuff I got is not colloidal gold, it's monoatomic gold. 

As for colloidal silver, I've taken it in massive amounts on occasion (a whole bottle in one day) because in concentrations no lower than 500ppm it kills the common cold and many other infections within hours if you don't skimp on the dose.  500ppm is now a rarity to hunt down, whereas some ten years ago all local HFSs used to carry it.  Now they carry the 10ppm stuff (useless) -- for the same price.  Despicable. 

• Like 2

Sounds like new age snake oil.

Has anyone reached 120 years old.

Yeah more people make it to one hundred,very few live longer.

The ones that do live longer,are they using mon atomic gold?

Is there a tally somewhere that counts our rebirths,would we ever see or remember anything at all.

Mon atomic may have health benefits,probably no better than garlic.

Longevity sounds good,but as you grow old,you have attended so many funerals that one day you realise all your friends have expired.

So you live your remaining years in a nursing home where you are carer for with TLC,even your food is vitalised,tasty.

Curse that gold mono thing,what'sit called mom attic,mom Jurassic,bloody thing,atomic,keeping me alive.

• Like 1

My experience with that kind of alchemy has been both positive and negative. Positive that it seemed to help detach myself and it seemed like a fun experience.. Negative in that it was so volatile that the "detachment" kept on going and I thought I was going to literally die, all turned black and I didn't go heaven, I went to hospital, I lost my job, my friends, my mental health..

Maybe it was just my karma anyway, but I highly recommend to stay away at all costs.. When I made the decision to not buy and ingest that stuff anymore and instead meditate daily, I have been able to somewhat recover from what I went through.. I kid you not, my doctor at that time told my parents it would be likely that I'd stay in that state of being or hospital forever.

Seven years later now, off the gold and also off the meds for almost two years now, have a job, time to meditate.. It's still hard sometimes of course, but I will manage.

• Like 2

Source?  Dosage?  Prior state of health?  You think it was the thing that turned you from a healthy person into an unhealthy one?  Nothing else was ever wrong?

I nearly died from an over-the-counter cough remedy once.  A few years later turned out that in fact many people did, because it  could cause a sudden catastrophic drop in blood pressure leading some of the unlucky seekers of the common cold relief  into a coma.  It was not dangerous for people with elevated blood pressure though, only for people with normal or low blood pressure.   Go figure.

I won't name the vendor as I don't want to get into any trouble, but I took it daily for two weeks or so if I remember correctly, just a pinch. Didn't even have to take half a gram to start my first episode.. Oh and I can't say it turned me as a healthy person (physically I was very healthy btw) into an unhealthy one as that would be too simplified. With saying that it was probably in my karma, I meant that I probably was going to have difficulties anyway.. It's just that the alchemy was so 'powerful' that I lost myself quite easily.. It doesn't have to be catastrophic for everyone, just saying for me it was and I heard other things from other people too. Psychosis seems like a rather common thing with these things, that is from personal experience and hearsay, so take it as you want it..

Edited by thursday
  • Like 2

So, once again I seem to be dealing with something that can make people crazy.  How many times I did this!  I lost count.  Anything that connects oneself to oneself is dangerous for those who don't know themselves and don't know how to process the emergent connections.  A psychiatrist friend of mine used to tell me about her cases -- she had a patient who was a meditation teacher for 12 years, one day something clicked inside and that person wound up in a mental institution.  She had another who refused to open her eyes for 3 years after Lasic eyesight correction -- she wound up with perfect eyesight but kept saying just one thing, "it was a terrible mistake."  It can be anything... 

Know thyself.  Know thyself is the mantra of mantras.

Anyway, I'm back on low doses, and it may, just may be doing something.  Something subtle.  An easier time dealing with certain things I keep avoiding and putting off and procrastinating away, which however are a nagging irritant because I know they have to be done.  I just went ahead and dealt with some of them.  If that's what MAG is going to be doing, that's exactly the effect I'm after.  I want to win only one battle in this world -- against the aspects of me that refuse to cooperate with other aspects of me.  The inner dividers that don't bend to my intent.  Those parts are also me, just not impeccable enough.  I am after an inner sense of impeccability.  I don't care how it manifests in the outer world and how "peckable" it appears to others.  I want eternal peace between me and me... 

• Like 9

I've experimented with colloidal silver, but not gold.  I remember colloidal silver seemed to not only boost my immune system/help if I was feeling on the cusp of illness, but it seemed to amplify the bio-electric flow of energy in my body (either this, or it just helped me be more aware of it).  I am curious to hear more people's experience with gold.  Also, I am curious how monoatomic gold differs from colloidal gold... I guess I'll have to not be lazy and look it up.

• Like 1

Sounds like new age snake oil.

Has anyone reached 120 years old.

Yeah more people make it to one hundred,very few live longer.

The ones that do live longer,are they using mon atomic gold?

Is there a tally somewhere that counts our rebirths,would we ever see or remember anything at all.

Mon atomic may have health benefits,probably no better than garlic.

Longevity sounds good,but as you grow old,you have attended so many funerals that one day you realise all your friends have expired.

So you live your remaining years in a nursing home where you are carer for with TLC,even your food is vitalised,tasty.

Curse that gold mono thing,what'sit called mom attic,mom Jurassic,bloody thing,atomic,keeping me alive.

Yeah, I think that is the excuse a lot of unhealthy people use to justify their unhealthy habits.

Health isn't just living longer... being 100 in a vegetable-like state.  Health is being functional mentally, physically, spiritually.  And maybe the body gets worn with age, but with good health the mind will stay sharp and the body will be a lot more harmonious than it would be otherwise.  Years ago, I worked for an old farmer/professor who was in his 70s or 80s, yet more sharp intellectually and in better shape than most people I know in their 20s!  The funny thing was, this guy ate really shitty food too sometimes, the dog-food esque canned food... but he also ate lots of organic veggies and lived a life of physical and intellectual stimulation that kept him sharp.

• Like 4

Hm yes, but it's not just that it connects you with deeper aspects of yourself, but imo also with the deeper aspects of the alchemist and if that person is off in some way, even with positive intents from them.. It may become too much to handle, but I guess a lot depends on how sensitive you are and expectations.. I went in with a rather skeptical attitude, but it felt undeniably that something powerful was taking place.. then I lost myself in that, gave my power away in a sense.. YMMV..

Getting your bodies to work cooperatively seems to be very important for anyone, not just spiritual minded people.. I don't know if much can be gained from these substances in that way. It seems too forceful or adding things that get in the way rather than help.. It must also depend on the alchemist, I tried ormus from ebay once and that didn't seem to do anything at all except for some tingles.. Good luck either way and stay well too!

My experience with that kind of alchemy has been both positive and negative. Positive that it seemed to help detach myself and it seemed like a fun experience.. Negative in that it was so volatile that the "detachment" kept on going and I thought I was going to literally die, all turned black and I didn't go heaven, I went to hospital, I lost my job, my friends, my mental health..

Maybe it was just my karma anyway, but I highly recommend to stay away at all costs.. When I made the decision to not buy and ingest that stuff anymore and instead meditate daily, I have been able to somewhat recover from what I went through.. I kid you not, my doctor at that time told my parents it would be likely that I'd stay in that state of being or hospital forever.

Seven years later now, off the gold and also off the meds for almost two years now, have a job, time to meditate.. It's still hard sometimes of course, but I will manage.

Well, there have been conspiracy theories about it that basically say:

The Guardian Alliance says White Powder Gold and related substances create a temporary improvement in body conditions, and in spiritual expansion experiences, and at the same time they erode the first 3 Strands of the DNA Template, by creating “Molecular Compaction”. The substances temporarily “fire” the dormant codes in the higher dimensional DNA strand Templates, releasing bursts of higher frequency into the DNA template, creating temporary “windows” to the higher dimensions and giving the physical body a temporary boost. But the firing of the higher strand codes, before the lower strand templates are activated enough to process those frequencies, creates “frequency overkill” in the lower strand template (LSD type drugs do this too).

The higher frequencies begin to crush the natural crystalline arrangement of the scalar-wave grids in the lower strand templates, like a hammer on a quartz crystal cluster. The lower strand templates progressively erode, creating mutation in the physical DNA, and deterioration in related body systems. (The Internal Bio-Regenesis Techniques from the Guardian Alliance fire the higher strand codes, but they simultaneously work to activate the lower strand codes to receive the higher frequencies, following the organic sequence of the DNA template in bring in the frequencies of the higher dimensions of consciousness... this is the natural way, and does not harm the DNA template or body).

I am told that White Powder Gold substances create a pattern of addiction in the body over time, they are progressively needed to maintain the general health once the lower strand DNA templates begin to unravel; this creates a viscous cycle of more gold = more template decay = need for more gold. Eventually the strand templates mutate the physical DNA and accelerate one’s unnatural passage to the otherworlds. Modern science knows nothing of the DNA templates or what substances effect them, so they can’t really tell anything about the substance except that it appears to create beneficial results “on the outside”.

No offense intended to the people involved with manufacturing or taking Mono-atomic, but I have come to trust the Guardian Alliance opinion on such things due to the extensive information they provide on the DNA template functions, so personally, I wouldn’t touch the stuff.

Natural forms of Silica supplements assist in the general well-being and DNA activation process, and the Guardian Alliance supports the light to moderate use of such supplements (they also say aloe-vera juice helps the body clear the more rapid release of toxins associated with DNA Template activation. There is a whole book waiting to be translated on the Vibrational Compatibility of Foods and Supplements with the human body and DNA template, but there are a few books first to write before we get to this one).

Regarding White Powder Gold-type substances, I do know, from clear reincarnational memory, that a strong version of the stuff was used in the Pharaoh days, and a Pharaoh I once knew did himself in and finally went insane from using the ancient White Powder Gold to achieve “enlightenment”.

I am also told that the ancient Sirian Nibiruian Anunnaki and Nephilim harvested earth for the element of gold because they had found a way to make a version of White Powder Gold that could be ionized into the air of their planet to create longevity of their biology. What they didn’t count on was that it created genetic dependence on the artificially manufactured substance, and if progressively higher concentrations were not imbued into the air, their bodies sickened and died rapidly.

After depleting their gold elemental supply, they turned to earth to harvest the element for production of the White Powder Gold-type substance, to sustain Nibiru’s atmosphere. Somewhere along the line they received some kind of genetic repair assistance from some other stellar race (Hathors, I think), that weaned them of the White Powder Gold dependence so they no longer needed to have the stuff in their planetary atmosphere, but their race still bears the genetic damage caused by use of the stuff.

The Guardian Alliance warned me about White Powder Gold in 1998 (before I ever heard of Mono-atomic), saying that the Drakonian Kurendara race of Nibiru (Nephilim-Dracos hybrids) were reintroducing the recipes for White Powder Gold on earth to help digression of human culture and malfunction of human DNA. According to Guardian Alliance, they introduced it as a “quick fix” for spiritual enlightenment, knowing that it would wipe out the integrity of the first 3 DNA strand templates, so humans would no longer be able to hold the natural activation of the higher DNA strands and the levels of consciousness that correspond to them.

Not to mention, a lot of the biggest proponents (Sir Laurence Gardner, David Hudson, etc) have been alleged llluminatis...

Now, you could easily say that the anti-mono-atomic "white powder" gold warnings are just as sensationalized as all the pro-mono-atomic "white powder" gold hype.  And perhaps the truth lies somewhere in between?

So, let's look for actual proof in the pudding, then?

Well, Laurence Gardner died in 2010 at the ripe old age of 67.  I guess a diehard fanboi could always argue that perhaps mono-atomic gold increased his health from a -5 to a -2...who knows? It's all relative.  But, it at least certainly seems to prove that it is not some miracle cure-all for bad health and a magic elixir of youth.

Laurence_Gardener_00392.jpg

Which tends to shift the needle more towards the anti-camp being more correct...

Edited by gendao

Thanks for the information. 

Most of the quoted "Guardian Alliance" stuff is gibberish of the worst order.  And someone of unknown developmental history dying at 67 only means MAG is not the Golden Pill of Immortality...  but that I already know.  The illuminati connection is always worth looking into though, so I will.   I used to hang out with people who make this stuff on FB, but unfriended them because there's never enough time to look into everything, and I try to keep my interests under control, to the extent possible (curiosity and cats...  I'm aware.)  BUT the guy in charge was indeed an illuminati... a rebellious one who turned against "his kind."  But how.  Perhaps MAG caused him to?..  Anyway, I'll take another look, thank you. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the information.

Most of the quoted "Guardian Alliance" stuff is gibberish of the worst order. And someone of unknown developmental history dying at 67 only means MAG is not the Golden Pill of Immortality... but that I already know. The illuminati connection is always worth looking into though, so I will. I used to hang out with people who make this stuff on FB, but unfriended them because there's never enough time to look into everything, and I try to keep my interests under control, to the extent possible (curiosity and cats... I'm aware.) BUT the guy in charge was indeed an illuminati... a rebellious one who turned against "his kind." But how. Perhaps MAG caused him to?.. Anyway, I'll take another look, thank you.

People remember the first part of that rhyme but seem to forget the second:

"...satisfaction brought him back."

;)

• Like 3

People remember the first part of that rhyme but seem to forget the second:

"...satisfaction brought him back."

;)

At least nine times.  :D

• Like 3

I am confused reading through this thread .

As far as I know 'monoatomic gold' and colloidal gold are two different things ? 

Its been a while, I used to be up on this and make my own colloidal silver. I read that people are taking prepared products of it . Dont do that, make your own, its easy, just get the little machine the pure Au rods are a little expensive   (more so to make colloidal gold ! ) .  But the main thing is the right method of doing it to get the right product, otherwise it is harmfull ! 

That has to do with the size of the particle and other stuff.  eg, the final solution should be a  clear liquid with a slight yellow or goldish tinge.  If it has a grace of grey or dullness, chuck it out .  The guy whose equipment I borrowed made it like that and sold it to people !  When I pointed it out to him, from the literature and directions he himself supplied to me - he took it all back    ^_^

The bottles I have seen for sale in shops are coloured bottles, usually brown, so one  cannot check quality .

It has been proven that colloidal silver works, thy use sheets of it  as dressing on infected  areas now, and it was the main thing used before anti-biotics became pop.

I certainly cant the same about monoatomic ormuzd whatever !    better leave that  one there . 

I did have an opportunity to try colloidal gold though . I had no choice, it was in the river water I was drinking at an  isolated Koori camp  on a river that had gold upstream. They told me a lot about this special place and the gold in the  water " We won't say nothin, but, you wait 3 or 4 days and your piss turn gold , then you will know the effects ."

'Well, 3 days later it did, but not the usual colours I have seen like that in my urine . A very clear bright yellow gold color, dont know why . 

The other effects ... wow !  But to know what to attribute it all to ? :unsure:   as so many other  things were happening  ..... just being near those guys normally , I get lasting effects ;  this was out in the bush 'doing stuff' in a restricted camp that was virtually paleolithic ....      bzzzzzzzzzzzzz  . 

But I think that would be the best way to take it, straight out the river  .....  but not allowed to say where  -  I get speared ..... 'whitefellah come along and dig it up - wreck everything  '  ..... then it gets turned into a form useless to them     ;)

I know where there is another place ' Hastings River - just below MT Seaview ;  two waterfalls coming down, gold between them, no one has got in there yet ( after 3 generations of trying ) , but after a big rain, you can pan a bit at the bottom, so I assume it would be colloidal gold river   .

<  thinks >   are all rivers with goood water and  gold  upstream like that up ? 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

To help with "confusion": monoatomic gold is not colloidal gold.  It is in ORME state -- Orbitally Rearranged Monatomic Elements.  An ORME is obtained from noble metals -- gold, platinum, silver, palladium, osmium, ruthenium, rhodium and iridium.  Why folks brought up colloidal silver (or gold) is understandable, it's good stuff, but part of this discussion only by association. 

I grew up with my great-great-grandmother's silverware.  Silver is a soft metal, so by the time I ate with those spoons and forks, which had been in regular everyday use for some 150 years, none of the spoons were symmetrical, they were eaten off on one side (the side closer to the mouth when a right-handed person holds the utensil -- the lower lip shaved off a tiny bit of silver with every spoonful eaten.)  We had physicians and folk healers and quite likely witches in the family all the way to prehistory I was told, and it was common knowledge among them that routinely eating with silver utensils supplies a dose of silver both necessary and sufficient, no measuring required.  I haven't looked at ORME physics and ORME biology closely enough to figure out if any of that slowly but surely eaten silverware may have contained it.  All I know is, of those people who used it for 150 years, quite a few were killed in wars and revolutions and wars again, but those who weren't typically died in their late 90s, usually from the first illness of a lifetime.  

That ancestral set is lost, alas.  All I have left is a picture of me, under one year old, playing with an empty silver sugar bowl, which I vaguely recall being fond of licking...  :)

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 5

So, once again I seem to be dealing with something that can make people crazy.  How many times I did this!  I lost count.  Anything that connects oneself to oneself is dangerous for those who don't know themselves and don't know how to process the emergent connections.  A psychiatrist friend of mine used to tell me about her cases -- she had a patient who was a meditation teacher for 12 years, one day something clicked inside and that person wound up in a mental institution.  She had another who refused to open her eyes for 3 years after Lasic eyesight correction -- she wound up with perfect eyesight but kept saying just one thing, "it was a terrible mistake."  It can be anything... 

Know thyself.  Know thyself is the mantra of mantras.

Anyway, I'm back on low doses, and it may, just may be doing something.  Something subtle.  An easier time dealing with certain things I keep avoiding and putting off and procrastinating away, which however are a nagging irritant because I know they have to be done.  I just went ahead and dealt with some of them.  If that's what MAG is going to be doing, that's exactly the effect I'm after.  I want to win only one battle in this world -- against the aspects of me that refuse to cooperate with other aspects of me.  The inner dividers that don't bend to my intent.  Those parts are also me, just not impeccable enough.  I am after an inner sense of impeccability.  I don't care how it manifests in the outer world and how "peckable" it appears to others.  I want eternal peace between me and me... 

I am also on to try it out when I get it. Please report back if you notice anything, positive or negative.

Greetings

• Like 1

I tried MAG during a period of life or death illness that was likely brought on by a pathogen, and it did not significantly change my health one way or another.

It did change my energy body though. Gold is a solar metal and if you look at the old readings by Alchemists and prior (like Paracelsus), it has properties which affect the spirit.

The stomach ache... probably has to do with the gold reacting with HCl to form a salt. In Chinese medicine, any metal given orally is heavily balanced with harmonizing herbs to help it pass through without damaging the GI.

• Like 3

Dear friends, excuse my English, I try to clarify some issues.
Colloidal gold is used in nanomollections as a vehicle in patients with serious diseases https://www.ajol.info/index.php/tjpr/article/view/145974/135490.
I suggest that you use caution to consume metals and minerals without having a mineralogram pesonal https://www.daphnelab.com/en/the-mineralogram/
If you consume minerals, metal colloids or gem essences without knowing the blood metal content, you are playing with your health (you need a treatment of another order).
Results of long-term ingestion (not 1 year or 2) of metals or metalloids or gemstones by their elemental toxic content are not known.
If there is a measured ayurveda reading know what I mean. The old doctors all knew it by experience or observation https://www.amazon.com/Lectures-Formulas-Personal-Experience-Jiao/dp/0912111755/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1490652474&sr=1-3
The use of gold or metals for health or as a vehicle is very old.
When you visit Ayurveda doctor, I might suggest to take the Ayurvedic medicines along with specific liquids (milk, ghee, water, etc.)
This drink, advised along with the medicine is called the Anupana http://easyayurveda.com/2013/06/11/anupan-importance-of-adjuvants-and-after-drinks-in-food-and-medicine/.
That is, Western physicians are only now beginning to use gold as an anupana.
This concept is also in Taoist medicine, as well as Indian, Siddha and Tibetan medicine.
It is always considered that rejuvenation, which is not the same as longevity, is possible but the products to be used are very special, purified and bio-prepared for their absorption.
These are themes of Rasasastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana. Please read the few articles I have provided for you to expand on my comments https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3025621/.
Another thing, both Taoists and rasasastra practitioners do not just take medicine. First prepare your body by cleaning it internally, (Panchakarma) http://www.ayurvedichealing.net/panchakarma/, then follow other practices and only in one step the product is ingested (made by a specialist).
But do not forget that there is a regime, meditation, sexual techniques, regulated breathing, etc.
Check out this product https://www.banyanbotanicals.com/info/ayurvedic-living/living-ayurveda/herbs/chyawanprash/.
It may be enough for most people with lack of energy and weakness.
Both Taoists and other scholars consider that the human being can become enlightened in this land, that is to say while it is alive. The sense of staying healthy, vital and active is that pursuit. If you just want to continue playing golf, chess or poker with long-time friends, it's another matter.
Clarification, I do not sell any of the products mentioned or have any relationship with their manufacturers.
Please watch over your body and mind.
Do not use colloids or nano-metals simply because a person "felt" well. That's just hormesis, no rejuvenation, your hair will not be black again, nor grow where previously there was only shiny skin http://www.marksdailyapple.com/hormesis-how-certain-kinds-of-stress-can-actually- Be-good-for-you /.
I've been studying and working on it for decades, the results are but they cost a lot, in every sense. In other words, it is not for everyone. I am sorry.

• Like 1

@Taomeow, do you still take the MOG and have experienced anything positive or negative? Thank you

Since a medical clairvoyant have checked it out for me I ordered it and will try it out.

Greetings

• Like 1