Sign in to follow this  
Lois

Love formula

Love formula

I`m seeking a formula of love for many a year. I always thought that knowledge of it would open doors into a celestial palace. For some time it seemed to me that the formula for love was encoded in polyphonic music. So many times I tried to figure it out while pushing the keys of my synthesizer! Then I decided that this formula centered around a paradox impossible to solve by means of logic. I began to practice Zen. Paradoxes were surprisingly being solved, but the formula hadn`t been revealed. After that I arrived at Kabbalah. I was sure it would help me to discover the formula. But I got it wrong. The love formula remained a mystery to me. I began to learn Talmud and other Jewish books. Nothing helped me. So, I turned to Practical Kabbalah. And at that point I had felt the formula aura for the first time. Little by little I had become a black magician. By using the Black Knowledge I succeeded in making several dozens of the cleverest and the most beautiful women of the world fall in love with me. I had experienced love at different levels, but couldn`t unveil the formula. At last I had become an empty shell of a man. Women, knowledge - nothing attracted me. I thought just of the formula. All my wishes, ideas, feelings had vanished. I was living in such a way for several years and all of a sudden the formula had come to light. It turned out to be easy and fine.
Here it is:
At the back of royal greatness peace of mind has no place. Water is rising and falling, but guard doesn`t sleep. She said she would cut grapes specially for me and make wine: and it would cost me just five checks. My enemies drew a pattern on the glass and I understood that they were deaf. An Italian woman brews coffee for me and then makes love with me. Emperor had felt annoyed with everything a long time ago.
When I had revealed the love formula, I tied myself up in knots and lay wakeful at night. I thought: “What do these words mean? What sense do they have?” Only in several years of intensive analyzing I had grasped that this formula is both logical and illogical. At bottom it is ending and endless.

Love formula

I`m seeking a formula of love for many a year. I always thought that knowledge of it would open doors into a celestial palace. For some time it seemed to me that the formula for love was encoded in polyphonic music. So many times I tried to figure it out while pushing the keys of my synthesizer! Then I decided that this formula centered around a paradox impossible to solve by means of logic. I began to practice Zen. Paradoxes were surprisingly being solved, but the formula hadn`t been revealed. After that I arrived at Kabbalah. I was sure it would help me to discover the formula. But I got it wrong. The love formula remained a mystery to me. I began to learn Talmud and other Jewish books. Nothing helped me. So, I turned to Practical Kabbalah. And at that point I had felt the formula aura for the first time. Little by little I had become a black magician.

Maybe you should have tried it with a woman ? 

By using the Black Knowledge I succeeded in making several dozens of the cleverest and the most beautiful women of the world fall in love with me.

Ahh ... I see you finally got to that . 

I had experienced love at different levels, but couldn`t unveil the formula. At last I had become an empty shell of a man.

Hmmmmm . 

Women, knowledge - nothing attracted me. I thought just of the formula. All my wishes, ideas, feelings had vanished. I was living in such a way for several years and all of a sudden the formula had come to light. It turned out to be easy and fine.

Here it is:

Oh goody !   ( I thought you were not going to tell us for a moment there . ) 

At the back of royal greatness peace of mind has no place. Water is rising and falling, but guard doesn`t sleep. She said she would cut grapes specially for me and make wine: and it would cost me just five checks.

Five unemployment checks ! ?   Thats a lot .    Sounds more like rare champagne !  

My enemies drew a pattern on the glass and I understood that they were deaf. An Italian woman brews coffee for me and then makes love with me. Emperor had felt annoyed with everything a long time ago.

When I had revealed the love formula,

​Was that it  ^   ?    .....   sounds a little  'cryptic'   .  

I tied myself up in knots and lay wakeful at night. I thought: “What do these words mean? What sense do they have?”

Well , thats exactly what I thought ... but I am not going to lose any sleep or tie myself up in knots over it .

Only in several years of intensive analyzing I had grasped that this formula is both logical and illogical.

At bottom it is ending and endless.

Is that the solution you came to ! .....     " back door beauty "   ?  

...   What ?????  ....   It was a horse racing tip ; Back Door Beauty for a place in the 7th at Randwick        .  

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this