Sign in to follow this  
Wun Yuen Gong

Dan Tian compression and breath retention practices?

Does anyone do this type of practice if so what comes from such practices?

WYG

I just read some sites Mantak Chia , Lama Max, John Chang also has this type of work is this the key to there abilities?

WYG

WYG

I just read some sites Mantak Chia , Lama Max, John Chang also has this type of work is this the key to there abilities?

WYG

Good question. I don't know. Can anybody answer? :)

Compression and retention are powerful methods for increasing QI but you must be very careful, if you have heart problems or have had a stroke it could kill you. Also if your focus is not on the lower tan tien Qi could 'leak' up to the head and cause headaches, paranoia and mental disorders

WYG

WYG

that is the key, but you NEED A TEACHER.

Ever internal art has Dan Tian cultivation, just to what degree apart, Mo Pai sure must have a very complex system would love to know what the 72 levels are of cultivation in Mo Pai.

WYG

WYG

Many keys are needed, not just breath work. Although certain breathing is very important.

Edited by MPWay

How?

What would be something to start checking this out?

I currently do presence/insight meditation and the microcosmic orbit.

How would I start cultivating my dantien?

Anything shared is appreciated,

John

Now that is a secret and I guess every system has a slightly different way to develop and understand what is the Dan Tian as well what is happening inside the Dan Tian.

Ape

Guest sykkelpump

on the inhale, suck in with your mind from all directions at the same time at your dan tien(create a vacuum with your mind).on the exhale just relax.repeat.this condense your ci in dan tien .your chi channels need to be somewhat open before you will succed.you can do the same thing on your arms legs and whole body.on the arms legs and body you only suck in from all the sides,not top and bottom.Like 4 directions ,N,S,E,W

Very helpful guys.

All information added is appreciated.

Also if you know any resources please post them,

John

Sign in to follow this