qicat

What does a psychic attack ( by other human) looks like?

Ok, so enough about hungry ghosts and such. Here is another theoretical question to fellow Dao BUMs..

What does a psychic attack ( by another human) looks like?

1. As experienced on self

2. As experienced by watching someone else

meow....

personal experiences are preferred. I love to share stories at campfire:) 

p.s. if you HAVE to add a ghost to the story, go ahead, but I would really like to understand the difference between human vs ghost attacks. 

p.p.s. No, kitty ain't waging a war. Just purrrre theoretical question in regard to healing modalities...

Random thoughts on the topic:

One time, I was driving on a freeway ( traffic time, yay) and I saw a big black "cloud" topping the valley for about few kilometers. I was thinking, wow, people here are crazy not because they are crazy, but because something is living up on their heads and is feeding off this area. I see a lot of "strikes of red rage" in the car in front of me when I drive. I noticed it is usually a HUGE pick up truck with a white male 45+ inside ( "Trump supporter" perhaps?).

However, none of this I consider "psychic attack" , but I view it as a natural flow of things - something is hungry and it found a way to feed off the valley. Place itself perhaps is not so good anyway. Lots of forgotten ancestors ( this is a stolen land from the First Nations)...

Psychic attack is more "personal" level. Individual touch so to say vs. some random traffic rage...

-meow

more to follow...

Thought forms (big black "cloud" topping the valley for about few kilometers). Yes they are created by human mental negativity. They have an existence of their own. The mind creates everything; it shows how powerful it can be.

Psychic attacks? I don't believe on that. Your own fear will destroy you literally if you don't learn how to manage it (daily meditation practice), you can even create some sort of being inside of you that feeds on your fear and or pain. I once knew someone highly skilled at astral projection who was capable of going inside of people's bodies at will and extract those things (she was a healer), some looked like octopuses attached to the Lung network, near the throat area (sorrow, excessive crying due to depression were the main symptoms of the people she healed). It took her few attempts to extract those 'octopus-looking parasites' from her patients, mainly due to the fact they had been there for years. It is possible that some could be parasites, external to us which get attached when they see a whole in your aura (your expanded Qi) but I believe they are mind creations and as such they stay there until the emotional issue is resolved.

Ghosts will prey on your energy field if one is weak, consumes excessive alcohol and other drugs, cannot deal with their own emotions. But they are not attacks per se, more like a 'parasite' that will absorb some of your energy because ghosts themselves are namely human beings reborn in that state due to:

1. Accidents, murder, war-related, terrorist attack

2. Suicide

3. Dying in a state of very strong emotional pain, like being abandoned by relatives, depression and so forth.

Ghosts can be reborn as such following a life in the hell realms. The really 'unpleasant' looking ones. I have seen some of these in meditation. Their shape is quite unusual not like the typical ghost that is almost identical looking to a human being. Sometimes they make alarming noises and move very fast, they are bizarre beings. Maybe these are responsible for making dogs suddenly bark and babies cry late at night time. But direct attacks against humans? I don't think it works that way, karma operates in a different level, if you have bad karma animals or humans will catch up with you because we are all in this physical plane. If not dealt in this lifetime, well you'll catch up in the next or in the 100th one in any plane of existence.

Regards. :)

Edited by Gerard
  • Like 5

Ok, so enough about hungry ghosts and such. Here is another theoretical question to fellow Dao BUMs..

What does a psychic attack ( by another human) looks like?

1. As experienced on self

2. As experienced by watching someone else

meow....

personal experiences are preferred. I love to share stories at campfire:) 

p.s. if you HAVE to add a ghost to the story, go ahead, but I would really like to understand the difference between human vs ghost attacks. 

p.p.s. No, kitty ain't waging a war. Just purrrre theoretical question in regard to healing modalities...

I have been attacked a few times and have also helped defend a few people who were being attacked. Also, I have been inside the shielding/home of a powerful magic user type while his defenses were attacked.

All such attacks are the application of energy combined with "intent". What they look like is dependent on the energetic (frequency) range of the attack, but more importantly how the mind of the person being attacked (and someone watching) filter/translate the energy. If one has an issue or fear in the range of the attack, most often the fear will be manifest in the mind in some way. This can be anything from feeling weak to monsters attacking. At an energetic level, it looks like an energy flow or pulse usually hitting somewhere between chakras 2-6.

• Like 5

Psychic attack can come from energised thought forms attached to physical objects. Edward Bulwer-Lytton's story of a haunted house which affected people and animals very badly, like dying of terror, is a good fictional account, it's called The Haunted and the Haunter; or, the House and the Brain.

It can be read in this anthology (page 31) or read as a pdf.

There are good descriptions of what experiencing an attack may be like. The severity of symptoms varied depending on the spiritual integration and self-awareness of the individuals.

The story ends with finding the energised object:

"We found no more. Mr. J---- burnt the tablet and its anathema. He razed

to the foundations the part of the building containing the secret room

with the chamber over it. He had then the courage to inhabit the house

himself for a month, and a quieter, better-conditioned house could not

be found in all London. Subsequently he let it to advantage, and his

tenant has made no complaints."

The salient explanation is quoted here:

"What is commonly called mesmerism could not do this; but there may be a power akin tomesmerism, and superior to it--the power that in the old days was calledMagic. That such a power may extend to all inanimate objects of matter Ido not say; but if so, it would not be against nature--it would be onlya rare power in nature which might be given to constitutions withcertain peculiarities, and cultivated by practice to an extraordinarydegree. That such a power might extend over the dead--that is, overcertain thoughts and memories that the dead may still retain--andcompel, not that which ought properly to be called the SOUL, and whichis far beyond human reach, but rather a phantom of what has been mostearth-stained on earth, to make itself apparent to our senses--is a veryancient though obsolete theory, upon which I will hazard no opinion. ButI do not conceive the power would be supernatural. Let me illustratewhat I mean from an experiment which Paracelsus describes as notdifficult, and which the author of the _Curiosities of Literature_ citesas credible:--A flower perishes; you burn it. Whatever were the elementsof that flower while it lived are gone, dispersed, you know not whither;you can never discover nor recollect them. But you can, by chemistry,out of the burnt dust of that flower, raise a spectrum of the flower,just as it seemed in life. It may be the same with the human being. Thesoul has as much escaped you as the essence or elements of the flower.Still you may make a spectrum of it."And this phantom, though in the popular superstition it is held to bethe soul of the departed, must not be confounded with the true soul; itis but eidolon of the dead form. Hence, like the best attested storiesof ghosts or spirits, the thing that most strikes us is the absence ofwhat we hold to be soul; that is, of superior emancipated intelligence.These apparitions come for little or no object--they seldom speak whenthey do come; if they speak, they utter no ideas above those of anordinary person on earth. American spirit-seers have published volumesof communications in prose and verse, which they assert to be given inthe names of the most illustrious dead--Shakespeare, Bacon--heaven knowswhom. Those communications, taking the best, are certainly not a whit ofhigher order than would be communications from living persons of fairtalent and education; they are wondrously inferior to what Bacon,Shakespeare, and Plato said and wrote when on earth. Nor, what is morenoticeable, do they ever contain an idea that was not on the earthbefore. Wonderful, therefore, as such phenomena may be (granting them tobe truthful), I see much that philosophy may question, nothing that itis incumbent on philosophy to deny, viz., nothing supernatural. They arebut ideas conveyed somehow or other (we have not yet discovered themeans) from one mortal brain to another. Whether, in so doing, tableswalk of their own accord, or fiend-like shapes appear in a magic circle,or bodyless hands rise and remove material objects, or a Thing ofDarkness, such as presented itself to me, freeze our blood--still am Ipersuaded that these are but agencies conveyed, as if by electric wires,to my own brain from the brain of another. In some constitutions thereis a natural chemistry, and these constitutions may produce chemicwonders--in others a natural fluid, call it electricity, and these mayproduce electric wonders."But the wonders differ from Normal Science in this--they are alikeobjectless, purposeless, puerile, frivolous. They lead on to no grandresults; and therefore the world does not heed, and true sages have notcultivated them. But sure I am, that of all I saw or heard, a man,human as myself, was the remote originator; and I believe unconsciouslyto himself as to the exact effects produced, for this reason: no twopersons, you say, have ever told you that they experienced exactly thesame thing. Well, observe, no two persons ever experience exactly thesame dream. If this were an ordinary imposture, the machinery would bearranged for results that would but little vary; if it were asupernatural agency permitted by the Almighty, it would surely be forsome definite end. These phenomena belong to neither class; mypersuasion is, that they originate in some brain now far distant; thatthat brain had no distinct volition in anything that occurred; that whatdoes occur reflects but its devious, motley, ever-shifting, half-formedthoughts; in short, that it has been but the dreams of such a brain putinto action and invested with a semi-substance. That this brain is ofimmense power, that it can set matter into movement, that it ismalignant and destructive, I believe; some material force must havekilled my dog; the same force might, for aught I know, have sufficed tokill myself, had I been as subjugated by terror as the dog--had myintellect or my spirit given me no countervailing resistance in mywill."There are more interesting details but I don't want to give too many spoilers.
  • Like 4

At an energetic level, it looks like an energy flow or pulse usually hitting somewhere between chakras 2-6.

like a pulsing ectoplasm octopi perhaps? ( energy level of course, not physical)

• Like 1

like a pulsing ectoplasm octopi perhaps? ( energy level of course, not physical)

Certainly possible.

• Like 1

This is of course my opinion.

A psychic attack, i get an odd feeling just talking about it, 

is when a person has their 6th chakra open (yin and yang has fused) and they can manipulate their energy outside of their body.

From this a persons thoughts have a more material existance.

Simply thinking about doing something, the person can feel it.

If one were to think about hitting another person, they will actually be being hit, but only by subtle matter. And this will have very little effect on them.

However, if one began to think about hitting them self. They would be able to feel it, and they might even fear the thought itself. This is called madness.

Psychic attacks are for the most part mind over matter. 

If you don't mind, it probably doesn't matter.

Edited by MooNiNite
  • Like 1

Let's say you have a client, whom you suspect to be under psychic attack. Of course you will start digging in, what happened, when, what are the feelings, etc. Usually people will reference standard DSM-V issues, such as fears, paranoia, etc. I am just wondering how it can be perceived by a doctor from a "vision" perspective. I have "seen" things on people ( black blobs attached to external of their bodies, i.e. not inside the organs, that's different). I have "seen" black blobs on the perimeter of my aura ( 1.5 meter), but I shush them away if they try to "come in" or simply observe them and let them be, but not interact ( I was told so by my teacher, as if there is no attack, no need to attack them; but you know curious cats, right:P). But it seems black blobs to be a "thought" forms vs psychic attack? Just wondering how other people feel/see/perceive it from an experience ( i.e. not book theory). 

• Like 1

Qicat, that black stuff is thought-forms. A product of accumulated negative thinking for over a long period of time. No book reading here :) Take care!

• Like 1

Qicat, that black stuff is thought-forms. A product of accumulated negative thinking for over a long period of time. No book reading here :) Take care!

So I was doing qigong in my class and I see a black blob attached to my fellow student's back above his right kidney. He was acting kind of weird and was telling weird stuff. I told my teacher what I see and I think he took care about it, as guy later kind of calmed down. But this is HIS own(?) thought form, not a psychic attack? I think psychic attack is mostly weird headache and third eye heaviness? But how can you see it in other people? 

Lots of weird stuff kitty sees...

First I'll start off by saying that if you think about it a psychic attack from a human and an attack by a spirit are in many ways not really that different as both are just minds and one happens to have a physical body and the other does not. With that being said just based upon my personal experience the main way I determine if something is a psychic attack or a spirit attack is first if what ever I start feeling is "out of context". By out of context I mean I can think of no obvious stimuli for what ever I have started feeling. Now this alone is not enough for me to suspect a psychic/spirit attack as the mind is very complicated and thoughts and feelings can arise from the mind for no apparent reason. So another clue is if the out of context thought is very sudden and/or intense. So for example if I'm sitting in traffic and even though I have not seen or heard an advertisement for ice cream but I suddenly start thinking of ice cream this is not a psychic attack but simply the mind and craving being the mind and craving. But if on the other hand I am sitting in traffic and I suddenly start feeling angry or anxious even though there seems to be no obvious stimuli from the other drivers, and additionally if this seemingly random feeling is not just ordinary but very strong, and/or obsessive, then I start to get suspicious.

Now to the specific issue of psychic attack, if a random feeling hits me, AND its intense, AND there is no obvious reason for it, the way I tend to differentiate it as a psychic attack from a spirit is if the feeling is accompanied by either the thoughts or the feeling of a person (usually whom I know, and more usually whom I suspect is upset with me). If I feel all of these same things but do not get the impression of a specific person then I usually suspect a spirit. That is how I distinguish.

• Like 2

Now to the specific issue of psychic attack, if a random feeling hits me, AND its intense, AND there is no obvious reason for it, the way I tend to differentiate it as a psychic attack from a spirit is if the feeling is accompanied by either the thoughts or the feeling of a person (usually whom I know, and more usually whom I suspect is upset with me). If I feel all of these same things but do not get the impression of a specific person then I usually suspect a spirit. That is how I distinguish.

wow, yes, yes and yes to all points.

thank you for sharing! 

Yes, on personal level I can relate to your experiences. I usually draw a Tarot card on yes/no to confirm my suspicion if somebody just "randomly" walks in to my thoughts out of the blue and I get weird intense stuff. 

I guess in order to see it between two other people, you have to be in the field of those two to see what is going on. 

So I was doing qigong in my class and I see a black blob attached to my fellow student's back above his right kidney.

That's the product of his fear, it could be also excessive kidney depletion due to being sexually overactive. In any case, emotions are the first cause of disease. Just take a look at humanity as a whole.

Edited by Gerard
  • Like 2

That's the product of his fear, it could be also excessive kidney depletion due to lust. In any case, emotions are the first cause of disease. Just take a look at humanity as a whole!

You should know this by now, aren't you a Chinese Medicine student?

interesting...

what about dirty green blobs on lungs?

interesting...

what about dirty green blobs on lungs?

Not sure about that one. Green is Wood/Liver...but in the Lung. Strange.

Really, Gerard?  I am surprised that a person who posts with such self-assurance is not familiar with the concept of "Liver insulting Lungs", time for a little more "book learning" perhaps?

• Like 2

Really, Gerard?  I am surprised that a person who posts with such self-assurance is not familiar with the concept of "Liver insulting Lungs", time for a little more "book learning" perhaps?

ah, boys, boys, boys, no need to pick on each other...

it is all a learning process...

the color combinations sometimes are very interesting and I don't have enough clinical experience to figure it out...

so thank you for your help and no need to start a fight:P

especially an astral one:P

or perhaps you both could..

and then share what does a psychic attack looked like:P

".. but he did it first"... lolz

• Like 1

Gerard, what about this color? Imagine it is "moving". ( this is the closest I found on internet, but you probably know which one I am talking about). 

cvetovaya-palitra-2051.png

Edited by qicat

Cat lady/girl, you live in the US, right? which is Liver/Wood Yang (China is Yin Wood). Just take a look at the shape of this country and you'll see the resemblance with the shape of the Liver itself:

https://goo.gl/images/Vqa7dM

So it makes sense you see things which I am unable to see where I am at the moment: Australia. So I can't really answer your question again, sorry.

Thete is little Wood movement here despite being in an eastern location. Australia is primarily Yang, peak of Yang and closely related to India which is Earth's main Heart (check the shape of that country) centre. I think the Heart meridian runs through Australia. It's easy to see Fire/Heart and Earth/Spleen deficiencies in this country. The colour red is dominant here.

Bttw, are you a Fire Tiger (1986) and Gemini or Scorpio?

Regards. :)

Edited by Gerard

I wish I had that self-assurance. My goal is to have the mind of a 6 months old baby, the rest means little anymore, so forgive Gerard the baby to be. :)

In love, nothing exists between heart and heart.

Speech is born out of longing,

True description from the real taste.

The one who tastes, knows;

the one who explains, lies.

How can you describe the true form of Something

In whose presence you are blotted out?

And in whose being you still exist?

And who lives as a sign for your journey?

~ Rabia al-Basri

• Like 3

If you had added 'cosmic'  in that description, I have a painting of one I did a few years back .  

- It was going to be something else but I spilt white and blue watercolor on black absorbent paper  . 

In terms of human "psychic" attacks, first ditch the word psychic because it's too ambiguous.

Energetic attacks from other people come in all forms, from every-day people draining you with their non-stop talking and needy latching onto you; from people's jealousy, anger, envy and hatred projected at you from a distance; to actual left hand path kind of stuff where people intentionally come after you. If you don't deal in magic circles and live an otherwise mundane existence, the chances of the last one being a problem are slim.

If you are aware of your own energy body because of a consciousness practice, it will register as a "disruption in the force". Some people aren't even aware of what's going on, they just think they're having a bad day. Luck may become infinitely worse to the point where you are dismayed at the bad string of things happening. Your health may wane. You may feel crazy in a way that's hard to pinpoint. You may have feelings of self-loathing, helplnessness and woe that you misattribute to your own psyche, but if you're self-aware enough you will sense an underlying foreign-ness to it because its energy signature won't match your innate one. You may feel foggy, confused, ungrounded, and unclear in ways that don't improve through material means. Depending on the severity, you may feel uncontrollable terror, torment, and vulnerability. If the attack is rooted in anger and malice, you may feel as if someone or something is trying to kill you and nowhere feels safe even if your surroundings are stable. In fact one of the tell-tale signs is that your feelings won't match circumstances.

IMO most people curse themselves with their own thoughts and it's not actually the deeds of others. You have to be really sensitive to truly get slimed by the sludge of the world. Most people can slough off a bad day with some good food, exercise, a bath and a good night's sleep. If you take on someone else's shit it's usually because you have a blockage already happening in the area that they stab you in. Like attacks like, usually. If you've done the inner work then a lot of stuff bounces off or passes through. I'm talking every day shitty interactions. If someone is attacking you magically that's another story.

Edited by Orion
  • Like 1