Sign in to follow this  
peter falk

tracker students

i see the number of tracker students at taobums is growing. hope to see some good discussion on taoist tracker stuff, or tracker taoist stuff. chine in any time youre ready.......

Peter keep checking the <People Now in Chat Room> while you are online. You are online now, and missed a great conversation w/ MatthewQi. Your perspective is always welcome and live conversation kicks it up a notch.

Peace

Michael

and apparently i need to download a plug in for this new browser and mrs. columbo just arrived so i'm outta here to go get a little afternoon dee-light......

Very cool that there are a few of us.

I'm doing Philosphy II in Nov. in Florida this year. What will be your next class?

Be Genki,

Tenguzake

Me me me me me!!!

Who else is a Tracker student? Thelearner and who else?...

3070[/snapback]

I'm doing Philosphy II in Nov. in Florida this year. What will be your next class?

Volunteering :)

I've taken too many already. I have to start absorbing the ones I got!

My goal was to do B2B and then Scout, and then be done with it. So I am still saving up for B2B, should get a fat tax refund in a year or so that will almost cover half of the class.

But my new cult is Warrior School (see www.warriorschool.com and initiation.warriorschool.com) so I've also been saving for those classes...did empowerment and impeccability is at the end of the month...

Very cool that there are a few of us.

What will be your next class?

3094[/snapback]

i've taken so many and helped out so many times i think i'm just to the integration and living stage now. no classes for this bum, tracker and taoist, that is.

Lozen,

Are you a Bujinkan student as well?

I know a lot of the people involved in Warrior School.

Be Genki,

Tenguzake

Lozen,

Are you a Bujinkan student as well? 

I know a lot of the people involved in Warrior School.

Be Genki,

Tenguzake

3214[/snapback]

I will be after I finish saving up for Initiation Camp!! I did the free class and it totally blew me away.

I love all the WS folks I've met... They all are so radiant and glowing. And they are helping me get it together.

I wonder if I know anybody you know...

*Weekend Scout Class In Phoenix*

January 27-29

Kevin Reeve from OnPoint Tactical Tracking School will be travelling to Phoenix to teach a Weekend Scout Class. The class will pack as much Apache scout training into a weekend as time allows. Expect a very hands-on approach to learning these night operations skills.

The Weekend Scout Class will include the essentials of scout team night movement, raiding, reconnaissance, ambush skills, traps, and countering traps and ambushes. Participants will also have the opportunity to practice infiltration and reconnaissance against real targets. The Weekend Scout Class will provide participants an excellent introduction to the scout skills taught by Tracker School without all the prerequisites.

Classes will cost $250 per person.

*This class is open to anyone with the desire to learn these ancient skills. *

For more information on Kevin Reeve and OnPoint Tactical Tracking School, check out http://www.onpointtactical.com or contact Kevin directly at [email protected]

To sign up for the class, go to http://www.onpointtactical.com/index.php?m...playClass&id=14

See you there!!!

Sign in to follow this