Sign in to follow this  
Aetherous

Obama's attempts at undermining American democracy

Breitbart is conspiracy site No better than national enquiror or world weekly news. It hires people like Milo.

Edited by blackstar212
  • Like 3

Breitbart is conspiracy site No better than national enquiror or world weekly news. It hires people like Milo.

Did you read the linked article?

Are you aware of how many major scandals the National Enquirer has actually uncovered?

;)

It cites its sources. Any problem with those in the linked article?

Also, I question whether it's truly a "conspiracy site" rather than a news outlet.

And if these outlets were judged based on who they hired, the Intercept would be looking pretty bad right now (with its former writer, a Trump hater and Islamist, doing all of those Jewish center bomb threats).

Edited by Aetherous
  • Like 1

Also, I question whether it's truly a "conspiracy site" rather than a news outlet.

And if these outlets were judged based on who they hired, the Intercept would be looking pretty bad right now (with its former writer, a Trump hater and Islamist, doing all of those Jewish center bomb threats).

Remember that you are talking with a person who frequently posts links to AlterNet stories as if they are fact (probably because he believes they are).

Lets make sure we have the rules correct.

Great leader says x media sites are fake news and liars and the enemy of America.

Gives thumbs up to shills and conspiracy sited as true news. Lmao.

• Like 2

Remember that you are talking with a person who frequently posts links to AlterNet stories as if they are fact (probably because he believes they are).

That would be incorrect. Many of the alternet pieces are merely opinion pieces derived from certain facts. I post it as balance the far right wing whack sites.

You avoided the very direct question...I'll wait until you come back with something problematic with the article and its sources.

That would be incorrect. Many of the alternet pieces are merely opinion pieces derived from certain facts. I post it as balance the far right wing whack sites.

No, you pretty consistently post them as straight news and use them as a basis for your belief that everyone who doesn't share your political ideology is an abhorrent and unnatural sociopath who seeks to slaughter innocent people.

<shrug>

You are certainly welcome to your own beliefs and opinions but you should expect to have the elements of hypocrisy and bigotry which are apparent in your statements brought out into the daylight.

The thing that bothers me about many topics here is the consistent focus of hatred on Obama and Clinton and refusal to admit that Trump has ever done anything wrong.

We know that Clinton has ties to Russia, and we know that Trump has ties to Russia. Trump's a lot closer to Putin than Clinton is, though.

If a potential US president and those around him are suspected of having ties to Russia, suspected of being influenced by this (often hostile) foreign agent, there is good reason to collect information. The problem I see is that Obama didn't do the same with Clinton.

But perhaps there was more worry about the fact that Trump has clearly been parroting Kremlin propaganda for a long time and has various guys in his circle with ties to the Kremlin itself (not just Russian technology companies).

http://observer.com/2016/08/the-desire-to-please-dictators-why-trumps-crimea-gaffe-matters/

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/03/paul-manafort-ukraine-104263 (Trump's campaign chairman)

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html?_r=1

Edited by dust
  • Like 2

Trump claims he was wire-tapped... and all the major news sites suddenly want sources ... it doesn't get any better now :)

• Like 1

No, you pretty consistently post them as straight news and use them as a basis for your belief that everyone who doesn't share your political ideology is an abhorrent and unnatural sociopath who seeks to slaughter innocent people.

<shrug>

You are certainly welcome to your own beliefs and opinions but you should expect to have the elements of hypocrisy and bigotry which are apparent in your statements brought out into the daylight.

please allow miss Cleo to do the mind reading. You are downright dreadful at it.
  • Like 1

The thing that bothers me about many topics here is the consistent focus of hatred on Obama and Clinton and refusal to admit that Trump has ever done anything wrong.

We know that Clinton has ties to Russia, and we know that Trump has ties to Russia. Trump's a lot closer to Putin than Clinton is, though.

If a potential US president and those around him are suspected of having ties to Russia, suspected of being influenced by this (often hostile) foreign agent, there is good reason to collect information. The problem I see is that Obama didn't do the same with Clinton.

But perhaps there was more worry about the fact that Trump has clearly been parroting Kremlin propaganda for a long time and has various guys in his circle with ties to the Kremlin itself (not just Russian technology companies).

http://observer.com/2016/08/the-desire-to-please-dictators-why-trumps-crimea-gaffe-matters/

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/03/paul-manafort-ukraine-104263 (Trump's campaign chairman)

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html?_r=1

You failed to post from pro trump sites. Lol

• Like 1

Trump claims he was wire-tapped... and all the major news sites suddenly want sources ... it doesn't get any better now :)

The story is to diffuse people from the Russia matter. Looks like trump is getting desperate.

• Like 1

The story is to diffuse people from the Russia matter. Looks like trump is getting desperate.

So you deny the FISA request, two times, for surveillance of members of Trump's campaign?  

So you deny the FISA request, two times, for surveillance of members of Trump's campaign?

A FISA request does not equal a wire tap. That is the conspiracy jump.

We know that Clinton has ties to Russia, and we know that Trump has ties to Russia.

What ties?

Trump's a lot closer to Putin than Clinton is, though.

This seems entirely untrue.

If a potential US president and those around him are suspected of having ties to Russia, suspected of being influenced by this (often hostile) foreign agent, there is good reason to collect information.

Something interesting is that all of this Russia talk seemed to start at the second to last debate between Clinton and Trump. She was gung ho for defaming Russia, and it appeared like the left wanted WW3 out of the blue. Prior to that, was there any talk of Russia?

They pushed this Russia nonsense, and made up stories about it. Just because someone is accused of something by someone does not mean they're suspected by law enforcement of it...but it does make sense that in an era of induced paranoia, a FISA request would be granted. The outcome of the surveillance: NOTHING. The Trump campaign was not colluding with or controlled by Russia.

Also...what are the implications of a sitting President whose administration runs surveillance on the opposite political faction, who is also campaigning for his party's choice? Is that something we should have happen again in the US?

Edited by Aetherous
  • Like 2

please allow miss Cleo to do the mind reading. You are downright dreadful at it.

I repeat your own words back to you and you claim it is "mind reading." No clairvoyance needed when people wear their prejudices on their sleeves as if badges of honor -- even less so when they paint them on signs they hang around their own necks.

There is no Russia matter. It's all baseless propaganda used for political defamation.

• Like 1

I repeat your own words back to you and you claim it is "mind reading." No clairvoyance needed when people wear their prejudices on their sleeves as if badges of honor -- even less so when they paint them on signs they hang around their own necks.

My words have never ever said I post alternet as fact.

A FISA request does not equal a wire tap. That is the conspiracy jump.

Given Flynn's leak of a conversation on a phone ?     

How in the world do you explain someone had his conversation listened in on?    Honestly.  I willing to hear you out on this.

We have to be honest to connect the dots.   I'm willing to allow conspiracy leeway...  but we have to use some common sense in the overall data points we have. 

• Like 1

There is no Russia matter. It's all baseless propaganda used for political defamation.

Yeah Flynn down sessions recused. Investigation will see.

• Like 1

Yes I believe the right individualists have a form of sociopathy. They want to exploit society for their own benefit. Just look at all our wars the slaughter continues

Yeah Flynn down sessions recused. Investigation will see.

Sessions recuse misses data points... he already meet with his ethics team and their second day to meet and decide on a final decision was the same they decided.     So it was already set for a decision.

Whether external influences were present can be discussed, but they had already a plan towards a decision.  

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this