nutting

Who is David Shen Verdesi and what can he do?

I wonder if anyone can offer some summarised information. There is a lot of discussion in the internet about Mr. Vedeshi, especially about his background and what he teaches and who his teachers are etc. But can someone please describe what demonstratable powers he has ? And please indicate whether this is "hear say " evidence or actual events anyone here have seen with their own eyes.

Secondly, I have been told an ex-student of Mr. Vedeshi indicated he charges a lot for lessons...is this true and how much is a lot ?

Also is it true that one of the " rituals" practised by Mr. Verdesi involves animal sacrifice? Can someone clarify ?

Thanks

Edited by nutting

*Setting watch*

Countdown to me being asked to delete this topic because it offends sacred immortal masters beyond my comprehension that are concerned with how they are perceived on obscure internet discussion forums.

Sean

Which " Sacred Immortal Master" are you refering to ? The question I posed refers specifically to David Shen Verdesi and him alone.

Why is there so much fear of talking about things that need to be talked about?

The questions were for information and clarification only, and contains no intent to offend.

Is this a problem for you ?

Edited by nutting

Why is there so much fear of talking about things that need to be talked about?

Believe me... it has nothing to do with "fear" :D:lol::rolleyes:

Before this thread is one more that gets out of hand...: there is already a lot written on this forum... and you can read more on the foundation forum itself. Best to form your own opinion from all that has been said already than having all said again I feel :)

http://foundation73.proboards55.com/

:)

Harry

Edited by sunshine

No, not at all nutting, it's a perfectly legitimate question, that is what this forum is here for. It's just whenever there is a topic about David or related Taoist groups I get asked to delete the topic for weird reasons. I don't ever do so, I am just a little jaded about it. Carry on.

Sean

Believe me... it has nothing to do with "fear" :D:lol::rolleyes:

Best to form your own opinion from all that has been said already than having all said again I feel :)

http://foundation73.proboards55.com/

Harry

I am in this forum and seek information in this forum...so it is not useful to refer me to another forum especially one that only accepts " teacher worshippers"

Thank you , but I will stay in this forum.

Also if you re-read my original question, I was asking for a description of Mr. Verdeshi's FEATS...not about his teachings, background etc etc

I am in this forum and seek information in this forum...so it is not useful to refer me to another forum especially one that only accepts " teacher worshippers"

Thank you , but I will stay in this forum.

Also if you re-read my original question, I was asking for a description of Mr. Verdeshi's FEATS...not about his teachings, background etc etc

Ah okay. Actually you were asking about much more if you re-read your original question!

By the way: I wonder how you want to get information on something from people on a forum who do not really interact with him?

Harry

No, not at all nutting, it's a perfectly legitimate question, that is what this forum is here for. It's just whenever there is a topic about David or related Taoist groups I get asked to delete the topic for weird reasons. I don't ever do so, I am just a little jaded about it. Carry on.

Sean

Mr. Sean

I am fairly new to this forum, and have read a bit about Mr. Verdeshi here and there on the internet....so I some background on his history. May I suggest that if this thread strays from the original topic, you lock it instead of deleting? That way no one can accuse you of not being democratic.

That way we all have access to info up to that point.

My questions remain genuine, and in need of answers....what are Mr.Vedeshi's feats ?

My questions remain genuine, and in need of answers....what are Mr.Vedeshi's feats ?

I wonder why I continue this...

let me repeat. How do you expect to get information on something from people who hardly ever met him (except maybe one or two or three chiming in here or there on THIS forum)...?

And how genuine can an interest be in just someone's "feats"?

sincerely

Harry

I dont know anything about Mr Verdeshi's feet. I am however perturbed that when I got home from Croatia this summer I brought with me aa Verucca, and it is VERY STUBBORN and I dont like it living under my big toe.

hth.

That is a really good idea, Little1.

I've had a piece of duct tape on my foot now for so long I dont think I will feel complete without it ever again.

I can put a slice of garlic under the tape.

I will be avoided under the mistletoe, but at least I'll also repel vampires.

Sean

May I also add, just to be myself on the safe side, that I have NO intention to PM secred sacred information. That I have no idea if I even kept the info that was once copied in the old thread, and that I just don't give a dam about the whole thing.

But I AM concerned about Cat's foot. Are you eating enough fat. That is necessary for your body to expell poisons.

May I also add, just to be myself on the safe side, that I have NO intention to PM secred sacred information. That I have no idea if I even kept the info that was once copied in the old thread, and that I just don't give a dam about the whole thing.

But I AM concerned about Cat's foot. Are you eating enough fat. That is necessary for your body to expell poisons.

I need a hysterically laughing smilie now :rolleyes:

Pietro, hello.

I dont at all follow a low fat diet. Because I like crisps. And nuts.

How would I know if I need to eat more fat, part from this verucca?

BTW Pietro, is it a PUA line to say "Are you an artist?". I've been getting that one from randoms lately.

I need a hysterically laughing smilie now :rolleyes:

HA!

good.

Pietro, hello.

I dont at all follow a low fat diet. Because I like crisps. And nuts.

How would I know if I need to eat more fat, part from this verucca?

BTW Pietro, is it a PUA line to say "Are you an artist?". I've been getting that one from randoms lately.

HA!

good.

I don't think cooked fat counts.

Not sure about being an artist. It's probably more depending on you than on them. Did you consider to go out dressed normally for a change?

But last week when I went Salsa dancing with a friend, I could see a whole PU made on her. It also included interesting topic (the guy was from Africa, and understood that this can be a really interesting topic for a white western girl), and winging (a friend of that guy who just went near and patted him on the back while he was failing in getting her number.

Hi there Nutting-

This really isn't the place to find open-minded supporters of DSV.

In fact I am not sure there is such a thing as an open-minded follower of anyone setting themselves up as a spiritualist by using the press and toadies etc. to advertize their supposed powers...Such sychophants tend to be weak-minded or at best easily distracted by shiny objects... :huh:

I for one have more doubts then belief in the claims made about the guy...Not that such activities can be practiced -but that DSV has the abilities as claimed. I smell snake-oil in this stuff...

As for Cat's tootsies I hope the garlic works for ya - and thats a soak in juice -not just tieing a slice to yr toe...

Edited by Wayfarer64

To get a better feeling for the 'Oh no, not again' responses you're getting, you could look up some of the old threads on David Shen. His biggest promoter was Sean Denty, who runs the Foundation board. So looking up his old posts will lead you to the David Shen stuff. Many of the threads lasted for weeks, most are filled w/ arrogance, bad taste and occassional threats of violence :blink:

No particular reason for such poor behavior, but it happened again and again.

Michael

..you could look up some of the old threads on David Shen. His biggest promoter was Sean Denty, who runs the Foundation board. So looking up his old posts ..

Good idea.

Here's one of the initial threads, entitled John Chang video (link). Scan through and read SeanDenty's posts.

I don't think cooked fat counts.

Not sure about being an artist. It's probably more depending on you than on them. Did you consider to go out dressed normally for a change?

:P

About the oil. How much do you take, and in what form? I would love to know.

As for Cat's tootsies I hope the garlic works for ya - and thats a soak in juice -not just tieing a slice to yr toe...

a soak in juice. okay, gotcha. will do. garlic is great stuff, I should probably start taking some internally again, also.

thanks to Little1 and you for the reminder.

Pretty much says it all when the admin shits on your thread before it starts...fair and balanced view not possible here.

WTF are you talking about? Do you even know?

I said I was sick of being asked by members associated with David's group, including YOU, to delete posts and entire topics on this forum because you get your feathers ruffled by their contents.

And this is precisely because I am interested in allowing a complete view here, even if that view is not approved by your central authorities.

:rolleyes:

Sean