Sign in to follow this  
Hancock

What's up

What's up.

I'm here to learn some stuff that can help to compliment my cultivating practices. 

So Hi and feel free to message me or point the way to a link or older topic based on this next question.

When I practice cultivation, I get this heat and at times an electric buzz like feeling and it seems to go thru me. From my understanding it's supposed to be the next step from turning Chi into Ki, but as I'm out of touch with my original teacher i am unsure of how to continue so advice is why i'm here. 

What do I do? How to circulate Ki without moving from a wheelchair or sitting position?  Sometimes I feel my Chi go towards a person, and I'm unsure how to stop it and it takes a few hours to regain my storage back, what's up with that? I'm sure there are many answers on this website so I'll keep searching and find some,although your answers or links to answers are welcomed. Thank you guys.

Anyhow Glad to be apart of this place finally. I'm a long time reader and this a first time i'm in a position to post on the forums.

• Like 2

Hello ZenHero, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi ZenHero,

Lots of folks here speak to your interest.  You might want to put your above post in one of the associated threads.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

Sign in to follow this