Sign in to follow this  
Wun Yuen Gong

Western Energy and healing cultivation methods?

Hello All,

Is anyone doing any western type energy and healing practices?

I heard Max say something about Egyptian healing does anyone know more about these old pratices also what differences are there?

WYG

The origins of Western alchemical practices are murky, though some point to Egyptian origins. There are many strains. I study a little of Franz Bardons work. I find Rawn Clarks site to be great, William Misteles work is also excellent (both have lengthy interpretations on Bardons work. Many of the people who follow Bardon's system seem to be cautiously open and willing to share insults with others.

Rawn Clarks site, abardoncompanion.com has volumous essays and correspondance on Bardons system. He also has excellent guided meditations, a nice simple Kabbalic chant system, even a forum. All low key, no hype, and free.

On the modern side, I like researchers like Anne Wise's work. She's done extensive testing of Masters w/ EKG's and found similarities in what makes them special. That kind of scientifically based work is more likely to open up the area of meditation and mysticism to the public then most esoteric masters.

Michael

I am going to be participating in a fairly new energy healing modality called " Regenetics" by Sol Luckman....................It is a form of healing from new research in 'wave-genetics' that reveals DNA can be activated, noninvasively by radio and light waves keyed to human language frequencies.

Studies by cell biologists further demonstrate that the genetic code can be stimulated through human consciousness, specifically, the unity consciousness associated with unconditional love to heal not only mind and spirit but the body as well.

Mr. Luckman has a book out called ' Conscious Healing-Book One on the Regenetics Method' ...................It is available at Amazon and most on line internet booksellers.

Their website is: www.phoenixregenetics.org

Egyptian healing

Not sure if it's what you are looking for but search for "Hermes Trismegistus"

Also "Golden Dawn" is a good starting point for western stuff.

I also use to follow Franz Bardon, good stuff.

I went to a Brazilian spiritist healer who is called John of God.He has has spirit hospital in a small town in centeral Brazil where thousands come to see him for healing.Theres loads of information on the web about him and the entitys he incorporates

I went to a Brazilian spiritist healer who is called John of God.He has has spirit hospital in a small town in centeral Brazil where thousands come to see him for healing.Theres loads of information on the web about him and the entitys he incorporates

Ya, I've heard about him before.

But always wondered if he's legit or not? So, your verdict is...?

I am going to be participating in a fairly new energy healing modality called " Regenetics" by Sol Luckman....................It is a form of healing from new research in 'wave-genetics' that reveals DNA can be activated, noninvasively by radio and light waves keyed to human language frequencies.

Studies by cell biologists further demonstrate that the genetic code can be stimulated through human consciousness, specifically, the unity consciousness associated with unconditional love to heal not only mind and spirit but the body as well.

Mr. Luckman has a book out called ' Conscious Healing-Book One on the Regenetics Method' ...................It is available at Amazon and most on line internet booksellers.

Their website is: www.phoenixregenetics.org

Wow, that 3-step DNA-based method sounds really cool. When are you going to start it?

I'll be really curious to the results! Has anyone else tried this yet? Do you have any friends who have tried it? And if so, what results did they get?

Ya, I've heard about him before.

But always wondered if he's legit or not? So, your verdict is...?

Hi Vortex

Yeah he's legit.While standing in line with my partener he looked up me and I felt all my doubts and defenses fall away.He told us to sit with him in the current room and the energy was overwhelming,very clean,very strong.For some reason I just started sobbing and I haven't cried for along time let alone in public.

When we went back to our motel we both passed out,my partener slept for twenty two hours and I was out for about three hours.During this time I had a lot of strange visions which I'am still trying to figure out.At one stage I thought I go out to leave my partener in peace,I took ten steps outside before I scurried back to our motel,I realized that I was totally open energetically and that to mix with the enrgy of the outside world would be a bad move.That night I woke up and could feel a hand working on my liver area.

Although my partener didn't get the healing we were hoping for her spirit is much brighter and she hopes to go to Brazil in 2008 to continue the process.

Part of the reccomendations is no alchol,spicy food and sex for forty days!At first I thought this was going to be a problem but in the end it was no worries :)

Hi Vortex

Yeah he's legit.While standing in line with my partener he looked up me and I felt all my doubts and defenses fall away.He told us to sit with him in the current room and the energy was overwhelming,very clean,very strong.For some reason I just started sobbing and I haven't cried for along time let alone in public.

When we went back to our motel we both passed out,my partener slept for twenty two hours and I was out for about three hours.During this time I had a lot of strange visions which I'am still trying to figure out.At one stage I thought I go out to leave my partener in peace,I took ten steps outside before I scurried back to our motel,I realized that I was totally open energetically and that to mix with the enrgy of the outside world would be a bad move.That night I woke up and could feel a hand working on my liver area.

Although my partener didn't get the healing we were hoping for her spirit is much brighter and she hopes to go to Brazil in 2008 to continue the process.

Part of the reccomendations is no alchol,spicy food and sex for forty days!At first I thought this was going to be a problem but in the end it was no worries :)

Wow, those seem to be some common hallmarks of a great opening and catharsis!!! That's pretty awesome!!! And pretty amazing how universal this whole process seems to be! :huh:

And it is true about when you first open up wide...it's good to be protected in a safe place or shielded by good people - because the huge openings can also make you vulnerable to negative entities and such. Although I think this is not a problem later on when you can handle it more. But the openings do seem to go 2 steps forward, 1 step back for that reason. Make a breakthrough and then "regress" some to let your body catch up. Wash, rinse & repeat... :)

Edited by vortex

Wow, those seem to be some common hallmarks of a great opening and catharsis!!! That's pretty awesome!!! And pretty amazing how universal this whole process seems to be! :huh:

And it is true about when you first open up wide...it's good to be protected in a safe place or shielded by good people - because the huge openings can also make you vulnerable to negative entities and such. Although I think this is not a problem later on when you can handle it more. But the openings do seem to go 2 steps forward, 1 step back for that reason. Make a breakthrough and then "regress" some to let your body catch up. Wash, rinse & repeat... :)

Yeah totally agree with you.

An intresting thing happened at the airport.We were waiting for our plane (Wellington New Zealnd)when in walks John of God and his posse.Within ten minutes the guy is just surrounded by people.I get up to go to the toilet and on the way back he calls me over to him,he takes my hand and gives me some business cards with his picture says something to me in Portuguese,I smile like idiot and say thanks.Funny thing was there was no energy about him infact if anything him seemed drained and that he really relied on his friends for support.It was quite obvious the man at the meeting and the man at the airport were two very different individuals.

Hi Vortex,

I'm going to do my 'Potentiation' on Friday evening...............The session is 30 minutes long and is done by the facilitator remotely...........It can also be done in person.

After reading the book and checking out the website, I decided to give it a go...............I 've heard about Regenetics for some time now and did my own detective work before fully commiting to the program.

Although I don't know anyone personally who as done it, I've spoken to a few who have gone through the 1st phase and they are currently waiting for the proper time period to do the second phase which is called 'Articulation'...................The waiting period between the 2 activations is about 5 and a half months.

I definitely recommend reading and re-reading

the book, for it will give a clear understanding on how the process works and what to expect from each.

Absolutely mind blowing to say the least!

Hi Vortex,

I'm going to do my 'Potentiation' on Friday evening...............The session is 30 minutes long and is done by the facilitator remotely...........It can also be done in person.

After reading the book and checking out the website, I decided to give it a go...............I 've heard about Regenetics for some time now and did my own detective work before fully commiting to the program.

Although I don't know anyone personally who as done it, I've spoken to a few who have gone through the 1st phase and they are currently waiting for the proper time period to do the second phase which is called 'Articulation'...................The waiting period between the 2 activations is about 5 and a half months.

I definitely recommend reading and re-reading

the book, for it will give a clear understanding on how the process works and what to expect from each.

Absolutely mind blowing to say the least!

So...I'm dying to know - how'd it go??? :o

What did the actual session consist of? Any noticeable effects yet?

BTW, what do you think about free sites like this?

Yeah totally agree with you.

An intresting thing happened at the airport.We were waiting for our plane (Wellington New Zealnd)when in walks John of God and his posse.Within ten minutes the guy is just surrounded by people.I get up to go to the toilet and on the way back he calls me over to him,he takes my hand and gives me some business cards with his picture says something to me in Portuguese,I smile like idiot and say thanks.Funny thing was there was no energy about him infact if anything him seemed drained and that he really relied on his friends for support.It was quite obvious the man at the meeting and the man at the airport were two very different individuals.

Thank you for the info, very intresting !

I was very curious after this man, you found it worth visting him i assume ?

Sounds like a powerfull healingexperience you both had although you say for your wife it hadnt had the result you hoped for ? I dont want specific details but your wife didnt get rid of her ailment ?

There is a westerner who made his own energy and healing cultivation method without looking at any pre-existing ones. His name is Robert Bruce. You can find info about it here: http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=6

I know several people who tried it. Personally i would not use it for energy serious cultivation work. I've been told that he lacks chi recognition above solar plexus chakra, which i was told can be derived from reading some of his writings. At least i think it was solar plexus. It was a long time ago i discussed this system

Thank you for the info, very intresting !

I was very curious after this man, you found it worth visting him i assume ?

Sounds like a powerfull healingexperience you both had although you say for your wife it hadnt had the result you hoped for ? I dont want specific details but your wife didnt get rid of her ailment ?

Hi Minkus.

No she didn't get rid of her ailment.

Sign in to follow this