Sign in to follow this  
LAOLONG

Mass spell against TRUMP by witches

The problem with anti-Trump spells mostly fall into the be-careful-what-you-ask-for category.  My sense from the political discussions on the board is that people who like Trump and those who don`t mostly want the same things: peaceful international relations, basic freedoms, human dignity.  We`re remarkably agreed on most things that really matter, and the disagreements center on methodology.  What if the witches succeed in casting Trump out only to find him replaced by a Hillary-esque leader who starts another world war?  Oops.

I think it`s smarter (and more humble) to ask directly for peace and harmony, and let the universe sort out how best to deliver the goods.  That said, I wish them well wherever their brooms take them.  These are good people.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 11

I asked the I Ching about this thing.  Twice.  Got the same hexagram both times.

Not telling which.

Luke, I no longer believe in good people doing bad things merely due to mistakes in methodology.  Something inside good people got hijacked and replaced with a stuffing bad people are commonly stuffed with.  I'm seeing a lot of eviscerated shells of what was supposed to be good people walking around with the stuffing of bad people inside them. 

Many traditions called this kind of developments "possession."

• Like 9

A few months ago, there already were some witches who casted a mass spell to make him lose the election, I wonder whether they are the same?

Well, I don't totally discount the power of the witch based on that experience where I asked a witch to conjure up some rain for me and a couple days later I got a hurricane.

But still, evil spells are much more difficult to conjure up than are spells for good fortune.

• Like 1

A few months ago, there already were some witches who casted a mass spell to make him lose the election, I wonder whether they are the same?

The problem is one of a missing component which leads to failure of most magickal work.

• Like 3

The problem is one of a missing component which leads to failure of most magickal work.

What is the missing component?

• Like 1

Given the trite responses here I have no incentive to discuss the missing component. So typical on this site.

Given the trite responses here I have no incentive to discuss the missing component. So typical on this site.

I'm sorry. Seriously.

Please do, ralis! Inquiring minds and all that.

I only mentioned "orange candle" because it was identified by the witches as an ingredient which might be difficult to find and they suggested a carrot could be used instead.

• Like 1

Given all the thousands of trite responses, it is refreshing that someone asks for clarification instead of mind reading or jumping to conclusions... if the news would do that, we might have more truth in news... so ironic that you are not willing to participate in such a method to get to your truth on your comment.  

• Like 2

Given all the thousands of trite responses, it is refreshing that someone asks for clarification instead of mind reading or jumping to conclusions... if the news would do that, we might have more truth in news... so ironic that you are not willing to participate in such a method to get to your truth on your comment.  

I was referring to a couple of responses here. I will give hints/suggestions as to where one can study further, but will not just give it away. I had to earn it which has taken most of my life!

• Like 3

There are several areas of study that I recommend.

Dzogchen without cultural/religious baggage which in essence is non sectarian and does not teach one to be passive. One must be willing to sacrifice all belief systems/rules, especially religious ones. Religious belief systems are used as a crowd control device and only are in place to set limits/order which only serves the lineage and not you. Anterior knowledge is still around if one carefully discerns as opposed to accepting fragments as absolute truth.

Namkhai Norbu, Keith Dowman's books are useful.

Gurdjieff spoke at length regarding this component, but the power of which he spoke is not overtly stated.

Whoever you are, you must earn it!

Edited by ralis
  • Like 2

There are several areas of study that I recommend.

Dzogchen without cultural/religious baggage which in essence is non sectarian and does not teach one to be passive. One must be willing to sacrifice all belief systems/rules, especially religious ones. Religious belief systems are used as a crowd control device and only are in place to set limits/order which only serves the lineage and not you. Anterior knowledge is still around if one carefully discerns as opposed to accepting fragments as absolute truth.

Namkhai Norbu, Keith Dowman's books are useful.

Gurdjieff spoke at length regarding this component, but the power of which he spoke is not overtly stated.

Whoever you are, you must earn it!

Norbu and Dowman teach spells to attack others? To somehow curse them against their will?

Norbu and Dowman teach spells to attack others? To somehow curse them against their will?

Wrong! You completely missed my point as I knew almost everyone will on this forum. I said component!

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this