Starjumper

A Lineage of Dragons

150 posts in this topic

Hi Steve,

We are separated by more than half a day; you must be more than half the world away.

But now we are blessed by technology to be on the same page at the same time.

Let us use this technology to have a better world. Yes/no?

- Anand

Kissing the Fire Dragon

Fire.dragon.jpg

Just wanted to share a cool picture I saw.

1 person thanks this

Posted (edited)

StarjumperI am happy to have found this thread:

'How the hell can a person be a human being and a Chinese dragon at the same time?'

In my experience: dragons shair their minds with people, this gives them and the person the needed bond to experience, the harmony (no good word for this). 

Woops my bad :blush: I was posting about the wrong kind of dragon. I don't claim to be a expert just an enthusiast.

The only other type of dragon that I have had some experience with was a wounded female dragon (I did repairs on the wound). She had two human appearing kids one of whom had extreme spirit world power.

Edited by mrpasserby
I goofed I was posting about the wrong type of dragon
2 people thank this

1 hour ago, mrpasserby said:

StarjumperI am happy to have found this thread:

'How the hell can a person be a human being and a Chinese dragon at the same time?'

In my experience: dragons shair their minds with people, this gives them and the person the needed bond to experience, the harmony (no good word for this).

In my experience: It is normal for a baby dragon to go through what is called the time of craziness, part of the bonding process is for the human to assist the baby dragon for the first 40+ years to get passed this destructive phase of its life. If you are bonded to an older dragon then you did not have to pass through the time of craziness, and this may be what makes it feel like you are reincarnated because of the past life's, of those who have been bonded to your older dragon. I would like to mention that it is considered to be an initiation event for a bonding to also be accompanied by a ceremonial flight. The circumstances of your dragon may not permit this, but you could ask for one and accept whatever your dragon suggests. 

Wow, that's some heavy info there.  I can't tell enough to say which is which, but the white dragon is ancient and appears to be my guardian.  I don't know if you could say I am bonded to that one because it told me I was a dragon, and so I suppose I'm bonded to the one he told me I am, and that one is a black dragon.  I have no feeling if the black dragon is a baby or not, but I was told by a very advanced psychic reader that when he went off planet to look at my origins that he could see nothing and it was all black, the void.  I suppose that implies it is a baby dragon.

Very interesting, and thanks so much for sharing.  I had many very realistic (semi lucid) dreams of flying through the years, and after chi kung, of levitation, but I've been missing that so I will ask for one.

1 person thanks this

I found this old sketch I drew depicting my meeting with the white dragon

Dragon.side.jpg

3 people thank this

Very handsome dragon, I must admit that I haven't seen that type of dragon before, but after almost 7 decades I have only seen two different types, and experienced a fly over by one that I could hear but I could not get a good look at because of the terrain. Thanks for being patient about my earlier inaccurate comments they were meant to be supportive.

1 person thanks this

I appreciate the intent to be supportive, and also the information you shared.  I have no sense that what you said was inaccurate.  It just generated some questions.

The sketch is slightly off but close.  I made it look slightly larger than it was in order to be more impressive :ph34r: The height of it's head was just about the same as human, but it was a bit wider, and of course longer.

I'm going to redo it with color.

1 person thanks this

13 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I appreciate the intent to be supportive, and also the information you shared.  I have no sense that what you said was inaccurate.  It just generated some questions.

The sketch is slightly off but close.  I made it look slightly larger than it was in order to be more impressive :ph34r: The height of it's head was just about the same as human, but it was a bit wider, and of course longer.

I'm going to redo it with color.

That sounds great, I'd like to see it if you post it. Thanks!

1 person thanks this

Thank you for sharing your stories, Steve. You are a great story teller, I have really enjoyed reading them.

Reading your stories has reminded me of a dream I had before going to college. In the dream a dragon was flying around the house and when I went out on to the balcony he stopped and faced me, hovering in the air. He told me he was my father and when I went to ask my mother she has told me that he really is. So I went back to the dragon and we started bonding and as he flew me to one place, he told me he will take care of me from now on. :D

Dreams can be weird. I doubt it has any significance, however it helped as it made me feel less anxious about leaving home for a completely different city on the other side of the republic. Well these are my 2 cents. 

2 people thank this

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, Miroku said:

Thank you for sharing your stories, Steve. You are a great story teller, I have really enjoyed reading them.

Reading your stories has reminded me of a dream I had before going to college. In the dream a dragon was flying around the house and when I went out on to the balcony he stopped and faced me, hovering in the air. He told me he was my father and when I went to ask my mother she has told me that he really is. So I went back to the dragon and we started bonding and as he flew me to one place, he told me he will take care of me from now on. :D

Dreams can be weird. I doubt it has any significance, however it helped as it made me feel less anxious about leaving home for a completely different city on the other side of the republic. Well these are my 2 cents. 

Dreams can be weird, it's true, and another thing that is true is that immortals sometimes talk to people in their dreams.  Thanks for sharing.  It looks like you went on the ceremonial flight with the dragon so who can say.  I guess one way is if you can remember back to just before the dream, had you read about dragons then?  There usually are other hints too.

Edited by Starjumper
3 people thank this

Posted (edited)

32 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Dreams can be weird, it's true, and another thing that is true is that immortals sometimes talk to people in their dreams.  Thanks for sharing.  It looks like you went on the ceremonial flight with the dragon so who can say.  I guess one way is if you can remember back to just before the dream, had you read about dragons then?  There usually are other hints too.

No I didn't read about dragons back then I have never been a fan of them, however I got a tea set of 2 cups and a tea pot from my father for my 18th birthday (before he died few months after that) and that tea set is black with white dragon on it actually. :D Funny, I accidentaly broke on of those cups just today.

However day before that dream I did a Guru Dragphur practice more intensively so I assumed it was connected to that.

Edited by Miroku
3 people thank this

Posted (edited)

On 8/11/2017 at 1:04 PM, Starjumper said:

Dragon.side.jpg

55707-1-1404720143.jpg

Argonian8.jpglizardmen.jpg

Edited by gendao
2 people thank this

On 2/27/2017 at 6:11 AM, Starjumper said:

You didn't answer my question so I'll go ahead and answer anyway.

The short answer is no, I don't enjoy it.  I don't like it and I don't dislike it, it's more like WTF is this all about.

Now, one would assume that since mythological means fictitious or imaginary that when you use the word that you think I invented it or made it up or wished it, which is kind of an insult, isn't it?  The fact is that I am not a mythological thing,  I'm a real solid real human.  I'm more solidly grounded than most people can imagine, and I don't daydream, kid myself, or invent things to feed my ego.  I don't play games with beings in the spirit realm, and in fact it hardly interests me.

If by mythological you mean something written about in the past that may be referencing something real then it isn't an insult, but that isn't the official definition of mythological.  The simple fact is that dragons are NOT mythological according to the official definition, and anyone who has silenced their mind enough, who is psychic enough to see behind the veil and see the spirit realm will know, not believe, that the spirit realm is not mythological, and dragons are not mythological, they are right here right now, for anyone who has the ability to see - or hear.  This is not to say that others do not entertain themselves by playing imaginary games and creating imaginary friends or playing with visualizations.  I'm not like that, I don't visualize, I don't play games, I don't have either much awareness of nor interest in the spirit world.  I don't really give a damn.

However, this information can mean something important to people who are looking for a real school of Taoist cultivation, and so I find it potentially useful simply for marketing, which is what this thread is all about.  I'm well aware that in this time of Kali Yuga, where the world is dominated by liars, egotistical bullshitters, and money grubbing flakes, that many people will assume I'm lying.  That's ok.  The fact is that my spirit comes from the distant past and a very foreign land, from a time and place where people had strict moral and ethical codes, and it's shocking to witness the permissiveness of modern society.

The long answer to your question goes something like this:  It is both satisfying and a little confusing to learn something about my identity, a big key to who I am actually.  In general it is kind of amazing, with just a touch of thrilling, to see the mystery, which is integral to this kind of thing.  Lao Tzu speaks of seeing the mystery in Chapter one of the TTC doesn't he, and seeing the mystery is fun.  It generates interesting questions, like how can this be, what does it mean, and WTF am I supposed to do about it?

So maybe now you can tell me what mythological means to you.

Respect!

1 person thanks this

Argonian8.jpg

That looks like it must be from a movie, what's the title?

My visitor was a bit more like this, except the frill went over the top of the head and not underneath.  Also the eyes looked forward like yours but were quite a lot bigger and had round pupils.

e347875a48fe6c958da075c41c7d1415_1_orig.

2 people thank this

22 hours ago, Miroku said:

No I didn't read about dragons back then I have never been a fan of them, however I got a tea set of 2 cups and a tea pot from my father for my 18th birthday (before he died few months after that) and that tea set is black with white dragon on it actually. :D Funny, I accidentaly broke on of those cups just today.

However day before that dream I did a Guru Dragphur practice more intensively so I assumed it was connected to that.

The jury is back from their deliberations and are unanimous, except for one abstention, that it was your practice that brought the dragon into your life and that it is 'real'  as real as it gets in the spirit world, which can be pretty real.  When a parent give you a gift that pertains to the experience then that is more validation that it wasn't 'just' a dream.  Do you still do that practice?  I researched it and saw it's connections to other thing of Tibetan Buddhism.  Is this practice you mentioned chanting a mantra?  I've recently discovered some mantras  :ph34r:  Do you still do this practice?  It's kind of sad when you break a gift from a passed parent.

1 person thanks this

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

The jury is back from their deliberations and are unanimous, except for one abstention, that it was your practice that brought the dragon into your life and that it is 'real'  as real as it gets in the spirit world, which can be pretty real.  When a parent give you a gift that pertains to the experience then that is more validation that it wasn't 'just' a dream.  Do you still do that practice?  I researched it and saw it's connections to other thing of Tibetan Buddhism.  Is this practice you mentioned chanting a mantra?  I've recently discovered some mantras  :ph34r:  Do you still do this practice?  It's kind of sad when you break a gift from a passed parent.

Heh well I have never really realized this connection between the dream and the tea set before telling this story. :D
I still do that practice. Not very often but still at least few times a month I do. Do you think I should continue doing it more?
Also fun thing is that it is a manifestation of Guru Padmasambhava who actually didn't die but dissapeared in rainbow light without leaving his body. Not sure what immortals are but I think he can pass as one. :D
Well not really chanting, it is a tantric practice so it deals with mantras and visualisations, however one needs transmission from a teacher for it. I have received it from Namkhai Norbu rinpoche.
Oh which mantras did you discover? 

Edited by Miroku
2 people thank this

On 8/11/2017 at 8:04 PM, Starjumper said:

Dragon.side.jpg

now...why have i seen that picture before?

2 people thank this

2 minutes ago, blue eyed snake said:

Because you probably have. Thats the 'money shot' in most dragon movies.

1 person thanks this

yeah, that is  a valid idea

but....i'm an elderly lady,

never go to the cinema, have no telly.

only dragonfilm i can remember is a childrenfilm, back when my son was young, on the telly

whew mum, this is exiting, with cookies and chocolate-drink

and  i have a deja vu regarding this simple picture.

no matter, things happen.

I've nothing with dragons really, but, even though I go around here as a snake, the animal that I'm connected with is this one.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor hagedis

which looks like a miniature version of a dragon :D

4 people thank this

Posted (edited)

40 minutes ago, blue eyed snake said:

and  i have a deja vu regarding this simple picture.

no matter, things happen.

Possibly you saw it in a post I made here some years ago, but it was a long time before you joined the forum.  I saw this drawing here recently and forgot that I had posted it.  Deja Vu is an interesting thing, sometimes indicating that time itself is more pliable than it seems at first.

I've nothing with dragons really, but, even though I go around here as a snake, the animal that I'm connected with is this one.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor hagedis

which looks like a miniature version of a dragon :D

Maybe there are some small dragons, they appear to be everywhere.

Edited by Starjumper
3 people thank this

that'll be the answer, as a newbie i've been digging in older threads for a while.

not withstanding that time can sometimes do very strange things, or maybe we just somtimes step out of that bonding that time is.

the lizard is friend of my childhood. in summerholidays we went to sea, and dunes. they were rare but i always saw them, met them.

where i live now i've this little dragon living in pond and garden, they rare too

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor watersalamander

it's interesting though, how you're visited by a dragon. We all seem to have different experiences and can only guess were they come from and just go along. See what it brings us.

3 people thank this

5 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Possibly you saw it in a post I made here some years ago, but it was a long time before you joined the forum.  I saw this drawing here recently and forgot that I had posted it.  Deja Vu is an interesting thing, sometimes indicating that time itself is more pliable than it seems at first.

Maybe there are some small dragons, they appear to be everywhere.

Indeed, time is surprisingly pliable. It isn't what we believe it is but that really has to be experienced, doesn't it?

3 people thank this

'it's interesting though, how you're visited by a dragon. We all seem to have different experiences and can only guess were they come from and just go along. See what it brings us.

blue eyed snake,

When I went on vacation to a log cabbin in the mountains: 'I channeled the genius loci around the log cabin, as I did I pictured a dragon, being a dragon enthusiast I focused in on the spirit.
Then instead of getting to comune with a powerful dragon spirit two little lizards like in your picture above came up to me. 
I relized that if  there is no full sized dragon spirit in or near the area, the ones that are available will show up.
:)

2 people thank this

14 hours ago, Brian said:

Indeed, time is surprisingly pliable. It isn't what we believe it is but that really has to be experienced, doesn't it?

Yes, and what really sends it home is having premonitions or foreseeing events.  I would get an idea or a vision of something but didn't realize it was a premonition till the thing happened later.  When this started happening to me I thought it was pretty neat and told my teacher about it and he said :)  "It isn't really psychic unless you know it's a premonition when you have it, before the event occurs".  He was able to see events coming and do things about them with accuracy.  Later I had a bit more ability at knowing when an idea was a premonition.

If time was a linear as it is commonly seen then premonition would not be possible, it boggles der mind, and I call it 'seeing the mystery'

1 person thanks this

At 1 AM this morning, I was sitting on the couch downstairs in the living room beside the door to the I Ching room and upstairs on the common area landing there was a blue-green classical dragon probably a 10-12 footer. It had beautiful form with two arches. The dragon just appeared and allowed me full view.
I am not sure if it visited because I had just finished a paper on evolution or maybe it was the coluracetam. Regardless, it was a pleasant surprise.

4 people thank this