Starjumper

A Lineage of Dragons

217 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi, I wasn't able to sign on for five days but it appears to have been because I had my browser set to not accept any cookies.   All appears to be fine now.

Edited by Starjumper

Posted (edited)

there are groups of people thinking they origin from stars, acturians, dracons, sirinas, pleiadians. Science somewhat backs that theory too.

I specifically asked the white dragon if he was an alien because that is what had occurred to me, and the answer was no.

My idea as it stands now is that a human can become a dragon after they die, either as a spirit entity or as a reincarnation of a dragon.  However, evidently I'm a dragon and I'm not dead ... so perhaps it is a result of a different kind of death or a death in a previous lifetime.  Also that raises the question, if I'm a dragon now does that mean that I'll be an immortal (a dragon) or that I already am an immortal.  I feel it may be in the future, cuz you would think that if I was an immortal that I would know it ... although I act like one sometimes =)  However, there is a lot about my past that is hidden for some reason, hidden from me and hidden from others.  When one very capable psychic tried to see my past he couldn't see it, he said it was all blackness.  He tried to see my origins and only saw the void; although he did say that my spirit comes from a very different civilization from long ago and that it is shocked by the permissiveness of modern society.  I can feel it though, that my teacher was a dragon, I don't know if he still is because his vibration is too high now to communicate with this level of existence, so perhaps he has shed that skin.

There is no doubt that some Chinese practitioners have plenty of experience with dragons, which brings up the title of this thread: "A lineage of dragons'.  I say this because it is a tradition for masters of my sect to use a dragon hat pin in their hats, and my kung fu brother who is now head of this lineage has spoken with three dragons.  So when I start wearing a hat I guess I'll need to get a dragon hatpin, or make one better yet.  Also my kung fu brother, Bruce Lee, called himself a dragon, and I don't know if that is related to the lineage or is just a happy coincidence.

I used to think that Chinese thought there were dragons due to fossils, fossils of large bones and fossils of large bird like footprints in rock.  Over the eons some of these rock strata with footprints would become tilted up to very steep angles.  The people at that time did not know about the antiquity of fossils and so assumed that there was some reptile like animal that could run up 60 degree slopes and leave large tracks in solid rock, and that it was still alive.  As far as they knew the creature that made the footprints was watching them in the forest.  Now I think differently, I know that people can see and speak with dragons.

So if humans can become dragons the question arises, why would they choose to do such a thing?  The following should answer that question:

CToOwWZWIAQkLAO.jpg

Edited by Starjumper
3 people thank this

Posted (edited)

Interesting thread :) .Actually after having some interesting experiences with my practices i got the first line of the first hexagram in the i ging pure yang... hidden dragon dont act... then i searched dao bums for dragons and found a clip of you that i really liked...and also some hunyuan taiji clips that gave me a very similar feeling like my own practice.enjoy your flight and your cave! :)

Edited by NATURE BEEING
1 person thanks this

However, there is a lot about my past that is hidden for some reason, hidden from me and hidden from others.  When one very capable psychic tried to see my past he couldn't see it, he said it was all blackness.  He tried to see my origins and only saw the void; although he did say that my spirit comes from a very different society from long ago and that it is shocked by the permissiveness of modern society.  

mmm...wow...

r u my long lost brother?

same here... 

same on blackness... like wiped out... very clear cut wipeout...makes me wonder wtf we did...something very horrible perhaps..

same on different society... was told "you are not only out of place ( i.e. foreigner in America), but out of time ( like eons of times, way before everything as we know it existed)...

do you mind PM me your psychic info? Just curious what he will read off me...

p.s. and yes, I am very shocked by the society. See my near thread on "heart" issues...

4 people thank this

normal? the story here is normal in a category of:

the idea is way more intelligent than the one telling the story.

its the other way around: too intelligent to have those ideas.

1 person thanks this

Posted (edited)

mmm...wow...

r u my long lost brother?

same here... 

same on blackness... like wiped out... very clear cut wipeout...makes me wonder wtf we did...something very horrible perhaps..

same on different society... was told "you are not only out of place ( i.e. foreigner in America), but out of time ( like eons of times, way before everything as we know it existed)...

do you mind PM me your psychic info? Just curious what he will read off me...

p.s. and yes, I am very shocked by the society. See my near thread on "heart" issues...

The past is concealed, sister, because of something that needs to be done in the future, like a 'sleeper' hiding among the enemy so to speak.  What we did?  What I did was killed a lot of people, something that many people have done in past lives considering the violence of human nature, a couple of different aspects of human nature actually, plus the endless wars throughout history.

Edited by Starjumper
3 people thank this

Posted (edited)

I had a couple of guys visit to practice some chi kung and kung fu and one of them was quite psychic.  He said that he saw a shadow figure around me while I was doing chi kung and sitting meditation two nights in a row.  So is that what posting on this forum does, it doesn't get you any students willing to leave home, it just gets you a fucking spy?  or was it an energy vampire?

The student said that this figure was dressed in a purple robe and had a shaved or bald head.  He stood right behind me when I began meditating with his hands crossed over his heart, later he sat on the floor cross legged not far from me and watched (we sit in chairs).  What does that mean, that he was happy, loving, or stealing energy?  I don't know but I didn't like it.  Then I though, where the F is my guardian?  Isn't he supposed to be taking care of this kind of thing?  So I thought spoke to the dragon something like this:  "Hey, are you seeing this?  I don't like this, I thought you were supposed to take care of stuff like this, what gives here?"

The next night the student said he saw a shadow figure of a dragon and that it said "I am here", and the shadow figure in the purple robe was never seen again.

So I wonder.  I suppose the dragon is a busy guy and isn't always watching?  Maybe you need to call them up and make requests?  I don't know, but if I'm not aware enough to notice these subtle things then ...

Does anyone have an idea of what purple robe and shaved head means?  Or what that posture with hands crossed over heart means?

I also wonder if the shadow figure was a spirit (of a deceased person) or a live person who was astral projecting.

Also, since the pale white dragon is a messenger of death I wonder what he did to the poor widdle shadow figure  =)

Edited by Starjumper
4 people thank this

A dragon is not real.

So what is evident?

What is evident to some is not evident to others.  I used to believe certain things weren't real, then I discovered my error.  Now I believe that beliefs are not useful, how about you?

Real or not real, where, in which dimension?

Starjumper. Would you be so kind to reference anything on dragons in texts? I.e. is there a manual "how to feed/pet your dragon?" I am sure it is written somewhere? I was doing meditations with Sifu and dragon "licked"(?) me in the face. But I did not know what to do next. I asked Sifu if I can pet the dragon and he said go ahead, but provided no more details. I looked online, but seems humanity has a very inverted view on dragons...

Gracias...

1 person thanks this

Hi Starjumper,

I just got up from my sleep after a tiring day. Now I am confronted with a Dragon dance. It is almost like the Lunar New Year.

We had this conversation about 5 hours back in a separate mail:

Starjumper (SJ): Please describe your question briefly so I can get a feeling for how to best go about it.  In most cases I think it would be nice to make it public on the forum.

Limahong (LA): Thank you. I will figure out a question. Going public transparently is good practice. But I like to be responsible too.

(SJ): OH, I thought you had something already in mind that you wanted to discuss.  Well just let me know when you decide.

Please advise if this posting (A lineage of dragons) is linked to our above communication.

- LimA

Probably my post would be out of the topic ..., but in our school we have a girl (12 years old I think) which a lot of times identify herself with a dragon. At home she draws a dragons all the time ... at school a lot of times she behave as she is a dragon to scare classmates and makes sound "sssssss" ... Because of this she got quite a lot negative attention from the classmates. They make a fool out of her ... etc ...   

Hi Jox,

I thought "sssssss"ing is associated with snakes.

Was she an oriental or occidental dragon?

Did she grew up to be a Dragon Lady (no nonsense headmistress, matron,  matriarch, doyenne ...).

Can she fly? Why? A dragonfly just flew by.

- LimA

Posted (edited)

Hi Starjumper,

These are my responses to your post:

What is evident to some is not evident to others.

Yes. As a layman, perception is my reality. Different evidences color my perceptions differently. Empirically we are bombarded daily and our perceptions changes (and our realities moves) spatially, temporally, socially, financially ... 

I used to believe certain things weren't real, then I discovered my error.  

If I do not learn from an error, my beliefs become dis-beliefs(and versa vice) and I discover more errors; and the cycles continue ...

Now I believe that beliefs are not useful.

Please don't go down that road. Learn to make life meaningful. I know you are teasing me here. Get off my back you dragon-fruit.

How about you?

Certain beliefs are very important to me all my life. Belief in The Divine, belief in my family, belief in young children, belief in fruit trees ... Lately I have learnt to believe more in myself.

Real or not real, where, in which dimension?

The dimensions of the 'empirical', 'actual' and 'real'. Read up on critical realism, Roy Bhaskar ...

Is it real that now is the weekend? (I ask this on your behalf)

Definitely. Why? My boss has gone to fly kite, and I really really believe that he will loose his kite.

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement of sentence.
1 person thanks this

Hi Starjumper,

Assured to know that I am now interfacing with a farmer.

Work hard - toil the land.

Don't indulge too much into the airy fairy stuff.

When you work with fruit trees you get fruits. Yes/no?

Be environmentally friendly - go the permaculture way,

Don't forget - we are borrowing the land from our children.

Please return the land to our children -

CLEAN.

- LimA

2 hours ago, Limahong said:

Hi Starjumper,

Assured to know that I am now interfacing with a farmer.

Work hard - toil the land.

Don't indulge too much into the airy fairy stuff.

When you work with fruit trees you get fruits. Yes/no?

Be environmentally friendly - go the permaculture way,

Don't forget - we are borrowing the land from our children.

Please return the land to our children -

CLEAN

I don't feel like I own this land, it owns me.   Actually I'm not much of a farmer, too lazy.  Once I told my teacher I was lazy and he answered:  "It's good to be lazy, you have to be smart to be lazy"  The main goal here is to grow a permaculture food forest, and so farmer is not technically correct, is it?  Would it be orchardist?  That doesn't look good.

We are caring for the land, we have already planted over 9000 trees to reforest this land because the previous owners cut down almost all the trees in order to adapt the land to cattle grazing.  The town here is famous for cheese, which is good because the grass is so oily.

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, Limahong said:

Hi Starjumper,

I just got up from my sleep after a tiring day. Now I am confronted with a Dragon dance. It is almost like the Lunar New Year.

We had this conversation about 5 hours back in a separate mail:

Starjumper (SJ): Please describe your question briefly so I can get a feeling for how to best go about it.  In most cases I think it would be nice to make it public on the forum.

Limahong (LA): Thank you. I will figure out a question. Going public transparently is good practice. But I like to be responsible too.

(SJ): OH, I thought you had something already in mind that you wanted to discuss.  Well just let me know when you decide.

Please advise if this posting (A lineage of dragons) is linked to our above communication.

I put the posting here in order to not derail Sifu's  :)  thread in the welcome section.  It is not linked to our private communication.

Edited by Starjumper

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, Limahong said:

How about you?

Certain beliefs are very important to me all my life. Belief in The Divine, belief in my family, belief in young children, belief in fruit trees ... Lately I have learnt to believe more in myself.

I don't consider those to be beliefs except for belief in the divine.  I know nothing of the divine but I know there are spirits in a spirit realm.  Knowing trumps believing.  Are some spirits divine?  I don't know, I reject the word divine as being a meaningless fabricated religious bullshit word.  Well, some chocolate treats are divine the way my wife makes them, but too much and it's no longer divine.

Now I believe that beliefs are not useful.

Please don't go down that road. Learn to make life meaningful. I know you are teasing me here. Get off my back you dragon-fruit.

You are incorrect, I was not teasing.  I'm dead serious.  How can you say or think that life is not meaningful without beliefs?  Beliefs are at best a crutch, sages don't use crutches.

Dragon fruit grows around here, but our seeds didn't take, we'll have to use cuttings to propagate them.

Tell me this Anand, do you believe in immortals?

Edited by Starjumper

53 minutes ago, Purple Gold Qilin said:

Purple Gold Qilin

Very good, congratulations!

Posted (edited)

Hi Starjumper,

Thank you for addressing my posts. I am getting this good vibration that a Teacher is talking to me.

I am scratching my head with this sprouting continuum: dragons => farmer => immortals. What's next?

You asked - do you believe in immortals? Well I saw them as a kid when Granny brought me to watch Chinese operas; I saw eight immortals crossing the sea.

I liked going to operas with Granny because she always bought tidbits for me. And without fail, I would fell asleep after eating the tidbits. So up to now I do not have answers to these (my own questions): (i) Why the hell did the immortals wanted to cross the sea? (ii) Why 8 and not perfect 10? (iii) Did their boat sank? (iv) How many drowned? (v) ...

Thank you for remembering to call me Anand. Will cover this another time - it is now 2+am at my end.

You chocolatey nut - my Divine has nothing to do with what you like to eat.

My best regards to Mrs Starjumper (she too likes to jump all over like you?)

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Correct typo error

Hi Steve,

I am just a mere mortal who likes to live out the rest of his life as a nobody.

Why? As a nobody, chances are no one will take notice of me and cause me trouble.

I am a new kid on the immortal block. Please advise on the 'immortals'.

You asked if I believe in immortals. My response is a honest and respectable - 'Ugh?'

As a kid maybe I did as influenced by the elders. But as I grew, I became more conditioned as a colonised British subject.

But I live (still up to now) as a third generation overseas Chinese in a great average family.

Currently I am more in search of my ethnic roots through Buddhism and Taoism as everyday living philosophies.

I believe in The Divine as unseen goodness.

It was love at first sight when I was introduced to COMPASSION as I began my search.

I am energised by it as reflected in the colours.

Everything has its own timing.

- Anand

3 people thank this

On 5/27/2017 at 4:04 PM, Jox said:

Probably my post would be out of the topic ..., but in our school we have a girl (12 years old I think) which a lot of times identify herself with a dragon. At home she draws a dragons all the time ... at school a lot of times she behave as she is a dragon to scare classmates and makes sound "sssssss" ... Because of this she got quite a lot negative attention from the classmates. They make a fool out of her ... etc ...   

Traditionally Ssss is the lung sound in Taoist systems.  Interestingly enough Lung (or Loong) means dragon in Chinese.  Go figure. 

Without understanding, the Tao is mocked. 

Addon- I don't like messing up interesting threads by adding too much extraneous noise.  Answering the question below, our Dragon boat races in Chicago are on June 24th 9 to 5.  Thanks for reminding me about them, always fun to watch. 

2017 Chicago Dragon Boat Race for Literacy
Ping Tom Memorial Park, 300 West 19th Street, Saturday, June 24th, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
2 people thank this

Hi thelerner,

Is Zzzzz  the sleeping "sound in Taoist systems"?

Why do I ask? Because as a kid, I was told "immortals" didn't have to sleep.

I am from the Teochew community and dragon = leng.

So   / dragon = lung = loong = leng = yong (Korean) = ... ... carry on as the dragon is very long.

Today is the zongzi festival and like some Asian countries, we have dragon-boat races in Singapore. You have too where you are now?

What is Starjumper's favourite tea?

- LimA

2 people thank this

Posted (edited)

On 5/28/2017 at 10:45 PM, Starjumper said:

Very good, congratulations!

Hi Steve,

Is your favourite tea Oolong Tea (aka Black Dragon Tea )?

There is a brand known as The Tao of Tea.

It is now offering your favourite at S$ 13.82 for 100g.

You save 10%.

Check it out on-line.

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Enhance text.

Hi Steve (aka Starjumper)

This is for you:

live like an immortal

i am a brother to dragons and a companion of owls