Starjumper

A Lineage of Dragons

217 posts in this topic

I'll start with a question:  How the hell can a person be a human being and a Chinese dragon at the same time?  If anyone has any insights into this go ahead because I really would like to know.  Later I will share the long story (long to write, maybe I'll make a video instead) of the steps it took me to discover that I'm a dragon, a black dragon to be specific, the most yin of mystics, direct from the void to you.

I consulted the I Ching, something I rarely do, to see how best to go about writing this.  Since I started experiencing a lot of synchronicity and psychic abilities I found that I have a magical relationship with this book, The Complete I Ching, the definitive translation by Taoist master Alfred Huang

Huang_Taoist_Master_Alfred.jpg

He looks like a joyful guy, in the same way my chi kung master had an energy that sparkled and a joy that was contagious.

The first time I used that book I got Gua #1 and immediately after that I got Gua #2, it's like I was being given an introduction to the I Ching, and Confused Tzu in fact wrote that it is essential to learn from those first two in order to be able to learn from the rest.

This time I got Gua #1 again, Initiating, Heaven over Heaven, looks good; and with the changing lines it changed into Gua #58, Joyful, Lake over Lake, looks good too.  Both of them being two of the eight guas that are formed by doubling one trigram.

The commentary about #1 seems to be describing my chi kung system in a way:

Vast indeed is the greatness of the Initiating.

It is the source of all beings

And regulates all creatures under heaven.

Clouds flow and rain falls.

All beings complete their forms.

Greatly luminous from beginning to end.

Each of the six stages completes itself in it's own time,

A mounting of the dragons soaring in the sky.

In ending, for now, I want to tell you about my guardian.  I found out through the long slow process I mentioned at the beginning that my guardian is a white Chinese dragon.  A pale off-white dragon, who I have spoken with.  The white dragon embodies the fullness of yang, after which things dwindle; and so it is said in the literature that when the white dragon comes to visit a practitioner of the Way that they die shortly thereafter, except for me, a black dragon that embodies the fullness of yin, after which things blossom and grow.  So, you may ask yourself, why do I have such a powerful guardian?

Edited by Starjumper
change title, remove off topic info
7 people thank this

I'm a dragon, a black dragon to be specific, the most yin of mystics, direct from the void to you.

very interesting as the Dragon was first paired with the Phoenix and later with the Tiger to be a juxtaposition of Yang (Dragon) and Yin (Phoenix, Tiger)...  The idea that the black Dragon is Yin is supported by they idea that is the most germane state; a time prior to any light when the most passive of states can be considered.

The Yellow Emperor was said to wear a 'coat' of the snake and every tribe he conquered he added and thus the transformation of a snake to a dragon occurred.   

Maybe you can share more, whether I'm talking on topic or not   :)

5 people thank this

I've been seeing this man who slowly turns into a dragon (dark) as I meditate on the dan tien over my crown point. Not sure what to make of it.

6 people thank this

Was this a visualization you were taught to do, sir?

1 person thanks this

Who me? No. I've been seeing dragons since past few years in course of my meditations and my studies with my teacher.

3 people thank this

I have encountered dragons, two times in my life. One of them I hatched from an egg and the other was a manifest spirit trying to bond with me. While trying to bond with the spirit of the dragon 9 (it was white/buish/greyish in color) I had other adversaries collecting the spirit in their ships. 3 entities opposing me all together, were trying to accumulate as much of the spirit to put in their ships as the y could. While I was running around trying to bring the spirit into me. It was an arduous process, and at one point I had the feet bound within, but after that happened, a timestop spell was cast and the even was rewound to be in the adversaries favor.

Once I inhaled the spirit, It told me too weak, when I activated and rotated my chakras it said too strong, when I just left the chakras on and not spinning it said just right. So the dragon was communicating to me the required state of being required to bind with it. 

I never full bound with it because of the rewinds and resets, and all that sort of interference going on around me, but I did manage to send it back (in whole I think) from where it had came,(before it had came to us) to prevent any damage to it.

3 people thank this

The dragon I grew from feeding it with many baby wraiths, got so massive and strong, and would get this rage build inside of it that would grow stronger the bigger it got, it just wanted to destroy any and all opposition. What I did to calm it and quell the unsustainable thirst from destruction, was to instill heart energy into it. The heart energy really calmed it down to be a more reasonable entity.

(Power Overwhelming phenomena) or (Blood Lust)

Edited by maheosphet
4 people thank this

No, no visualizations.  Visualizations are very much against the rules for our system of cultivation; and don't call me sir, just Steve is fine.

It is said that the dragon is the guardian of the pearl, and the pearl it is guarding is the pearl of immortality, and it takes someone who is determined and fearless to take it from him.  Not that the dragon is so scary, it's that the seeker needs to be fearlessness during the process of spiritual growth in order not to quit.

post-109885-0-84490600-1488036832_thumb.jpg

Edited by Starjumper
6 people thank this

I have encountered dragons, two times in my life. One of them I hatched from an egg and the other was a manifest spirit trying to bond with me. While trying to bond with the spirit of the dragon 9 (it was white/buish/greyish in color) I had other adversaries collecting the spirit in their ships. 3 entities opposing me all together, were trying to accumulate as much of the spirit to put in their ships as the y could. While I was running around trying to bring the spirit into me. It was an arduous process, and at one point I had the feet bound within, but after that happened, a timestop spell was cast and the even was rewound to be in the adversaries favor.

Once I inhaled the spirit, It told me too weak, when I activated and rotated my chakras it said too strong, when I just left the chakras on and not spinning it said just right. So the dragon was communicating to me the required state of being required to bind with it. 

I never full bound with it because of the rewinds and resets, and all that sort of interference going on around me, but I did manage to send it back (in whole I think) from where it had came,(before it had came to us) to prevent any damage to it.

Interesting, it seems you are very adept at working with this kind of thing.  The off white dragon that is my guardian is an immortal.   One question I have concerning myself being a dragon is: am I a reincarnation of a dragon or did my teacher, who was a most amazing and powerful wizard, install it into me.  I am leaning towards thinking it's reincarnation due to experiences I have had prior to my chi kung training.

4 people thank this

Steve, was it a seeing with your external eyes or your internal ones?

When I saw the one during the binding, I could visually see his feet overlapping my feet with my eyes. Before that he looked like a misty ethereal dragon floating around, but internally, Like with the third eye I could see his face and form, although he appeared much smaller in that rendition, than the form around us. He kinda felt like electricity.

4 people thank this

Interesting, it seems you are very adept at working with this kind of thing.  The off white dragon that is my guardian is an immortal.   One question I have concerning myself being a dragon is: am I a reincarnation of a dragon or did my teacher, who was a most amazing and powerful wizard, install it into me.  I am leaning towards thinking it's reincarnation due to experiences I have had prior to my chi kung training.

I don't consider myself adept, I was kinda forced into these things, and took what I could from it. I didn't have any previous training in it.

Edited by maheosphet
3 people thank this

Steve, was it a seeing with your external eyes or your internal ones?

When I saw the one during the binding, I could visually see his feet overlapping my feet with my eyes. Before that he looked like a misty ethereal dragon floating around, but internally, Like with the third eye I could see his face and form, although he appeared much smaller in that rendition, than the form around us. He kinda felt like electricity.

I was meditating, sitting cross legged in bed in a darkened room with my eyes closed.  I frequently had visitors who would come to see me while I was meditating, I just saw their faces, I was told by someone that seeing these people means you are working through your karma.  With the white dragon I only saw it's head, looking at me.  It was about three feet away and it stared intently into my eyes for about ten seconds.  My teacher had told me to just ignore these visitors and so I did.  I had no idea it was a dragon at that time or for several years after that.

4 people thank this

The constellation Draco (dragon) contained the Pole Star at the high time of the Chinese empires. The reason it is a "mythological" "animal" is that it is an astrological entity. Here's an easy-to-find reference on such things:

https://www.amazon.com/When-Dragon-Wore-Crown-Starlight/dp/0892542055

"When the Dragon Wore the Crown opens and closes with the Chinese mythological tradition and touches on Sumerian, Babylonian, Phoenician, Hindu, Norse, Native American and even Mayan myths, weaving together many of their celestial serpentine similarities. It focuses primarily on the role of the constellation Draco, the astronomical marker of the North Celestial Pole for literally thousands of years. The importance of this simple astronomical observation helped facilitate the study of the calendar, navigation, farming and social organization. The circuit of the seasons was marked by this cadence with the moving center guarding the position of the zodiacal circle for literally thousands of years. The secret of the circle was hidden in its center."

- VonKrankenhaus

Edited by vonkrankenhaus
5 people thank this

I think "animal" insinuates that it has a matter/energy existence. From my experience of dragons, their existence is inorganic, composed of energies and ethereal. You can touch them by observing the way your energy reacts to theirs. Some feel cold, some feel warm, some feel energetic, some feel chaotic and some feel poisonous etc... But this is just giving beliefs, there is not knowing without experience of such phenomena. 

2 people thank this

When I asked my teacher about this white dinosaur type visitor he didn't say it was a dragon, I found that out some years later, what he said was that it is an immortal (possibly it was my teacher, sometimes I feel that it was him, since our lineage associates with dragons).  Immortal to me means a spirit being or entity that was once a human being, or at least a living being of higher intelligence.  The literature reports that it is possible for some immortals to assume a physical body, and in any case it appears that the dragon can interact with people and have a physical influence.

Dragon was a human, human can become dragon.

Edited by Starjumper
5 people thank this

When I asked my teacher about this white dinosaur type visitor he didn't say it was a dragon, I found that out some years later, what he said was that it is an immortal (possibly it was my teacher, sometimes I feel that it was him, since our lineage associates with dragons).  Immortal to me means a spirit being or entity that was once a human being, or at least a living being of higher intelligence.  The literature reports that it is possible for some immortals to assume a physical body, and in any case it appears that the dragon can interact with people and have a physical influence.

Dragon was a human, human can become dragon.

Did he mean manifest a dragon body, or did he mean assume the body of a man or woman? Many entities can try to do that to human hosts, and sometimes even without their consent. I've had opportunities to assimilate all sorts of things and be assimilated by all sorts of things.

Edited by maheosphet
2 people thank this

very interesting as the Dragon was first paired with the Phoenix and later with the Tiger to be a juxtaposition of Yang (Dragon) and Yin (Phoenix, Tiger)...  The idea that the black Dragon is Yin is supported by they idea that is the most germane state; a time prior to any light when the most passive of states can be considered.

The Yellow Emperor was said to wear a 'coat' of the snake and every tribe he conquered he added and thus the transformation of a snake to a dragon occurred.   

Maybe you can share more, whether I'm talking on topic or not   :)

OK Dawei, I'll get on with the story about the dragons.  First off let me be absolutely clear that I absolutely did not believe that dragons existed, I was certain there was no such things as dragons and if anyone had told me about them I would have been laughing internally.  It never occurred to me that my visitor was a dragon, never!

This happened to me after my teacher had retired from teaching and sent us few students on our way, to sink or swim on our own.

Many years earlier, after having done Tien Shan Chi Kung for a couple of years, my teacher had told me that I would be seeing faces while meditating and to just ignore them.  It was something that happened frequently, all the faces I saw were neutral with no expression, and almost all of them were human.  We only did non thinking, hyperawareness meditations.

Then one evening I was sitting in bed meditating with my eyes closed and this creature's face appeared before me.  It was about three feet away, at least the end of the nose was, the rest of it was a bit further since it had kind of a long face.  It was about the same size as a human head except longer, of course.  It looked like a reptile or a dinosaur, except most dinosaurs had small eyes looking to the side and this visitor had large yellow eyes looking forward, it had binocular vision.  It had a sort of typical long nose/jaw of a raptor type of dinosaur and due to the shape of it, the mouth was closed, you could tell it had big teeth.  It didn't have all these 'things' and horns all over it's face and head like you see in depictions of Chinese dragons, it was smooth and clean cut, except for one part.

The color was sort of a pale off-white and the scales around it's lips, nostrils and eyes were a little larger and had a light violet coloring.  It also had a kind of frill, being somewhat like an umbrella that could open or close, like some dinosaurs have and some reptiles still do now.  The spines that served as the frame of the umbrella fabric, so to speak, also had this light violet coloring.  He was holding his frill about half way open, neither all the way open in threat nor all the way closed as in relaxed, just neutral.  One thing that stood out was that the frill did not have a definite ending that could be seen but instead faded into the gloom of the background sort of as it never ended and was connected to the fabric of the universe.  I felt that this frill served as a sort of antenna, an psychic antenna so to speak.

It had large round unblinking yellow eyes with round pupils that looked steadily at me with no feeling of neither friendship nor enmity, just neutral.  I could tell from looking into it's eyes that it was extremely, outstandingly, absolutely deply calm; a kind of calmness so severe that it could freak some people out I suppose.  I knew instinctively from looking into it's eyes, since I can read faces, that this calmness came from an incredible amount of power that it had.  It left after about ten seconds.

I could also tell that it was intelligent and extremely wise.  So, since I knew that there were no such things as dragons I assumed it must be either an intelligent dinosaur or an alien, and then sort of forgot about it, for a year or so.

As I grew in Nei kung I began to be curious about who my spirit guide was since before that I had assumed there was no such thing.  I went to a local psychic fair with a student of mine just to see the sights, but as I was wandering around I decided; what the hell, I'll go see one of these psychics, and so I did, and told him I was curious about my spirit guide.  It turns out he was a Christian psychic and he used the Tarot cards.  So he dealt out some Tarot cards and then looked up over my right shoulder.  He became quite serious and warned me:  "Don't be so eager to know who your spirit guide is because Satan will try to trick you!", and that was that.  As I was leaving him and walked around I noticed that he lit a candle and started crossing himself and  seriously praying, I could tell he was freaking out from my visit.  I didn't know till later, but he had seen my white dragon and thought he had seen the devil = )

Of course the idea that Satan would try to trick me appealed greatly to my ego.

More later

Edited by Starjumper
5 people thank this

It is said that the dragon is the guardian of the pearl, and the pearl it is guarding is the pearl of immortality, and it takes someone who is determined and fearless to take it from him.  Not that the dragon is so scary, it's that the seeker needs to be fearlessness during the process of spiritual growth in order not to quit.

One day I was doing a neigong I was just taught. It is used to connect to other beings. I wanted to connect to a certain person who did not treat me well. I wanted to resolve it. ( you can see I am on a path of a massive shit clearing, so I work on a lot of strings attached to me). As soon as I did the last connection, a huge green-blue dragon's face showed up at me and look at me, I saw her wiskers. It was a gigantic Chinese style dragon ( as opposed to European version of them). She circled me around and from the right side hit the person I was connecting to. I froze time at that moment astonished by her rage. I said, "whoa, why do you hit him so hard?". Telepathically I heard "He insulted me." I asked her not to hurt him. I broke the meditation and I went running to my teacher ( because my own energy was way off) and he listened to me and told me to stop all neigongs for a little bit. 

Another teacher when listened to my story told me I need to learn some more stuff. Dragons are guardians... It is possible that pearl of immortality is in fact in each human and each human has a Guardian. I am glad to hear other people have seen dragons ( yet of different colors).

But until I chase those pearls to put a necklace on kitty's neck, I still have a lot of work to clean Augean Stables ...

5 people thank this

Did he mean manifest a dragon body, or did he mean assume the body of a man or woman? Many entities can try to do that to human hosts, and sometimes even without their consent. I've had opportunities to assimilate all sorts of things and be assimilated by all sorts of things.

My teacher spoke but little, possibly because I'm not a question asking kind of guy, all he said was that my visitor was an immortal.  The rest was some elaboration of my own.  There are several types of immortals of different levels, some live a long time in good health, some die before getting extremely old but their energy and consciousness lives on, with power, some others like my teacher achieve a vibration so high that they can no longer communicate with our level and some of those can not even be seen by gods, and some are only ghosts, confused and without power.  The kind of immortal I was referring to is what is called an ascended master (sounds like: ass-ended master)  What I was commenting on in my post is that it has been reported that some of the higher level immortals can assume a body, and by this I mean temporarily create a body visible to the eye and touchable to the embrace.  I wasn't referring to the stories of them entering a persons body and assuming control.

In addition I mentioned that some of these immortals can influence people in a physical manner yet without manifesting a physical body.  I hope that clarifies things =)

4 people thank this

One day I was doing a neigong I was just taught. It is used to connect to other beings. I wanted to connect to a certain person who did not treat me well. I wanted to resolve it. ( you can see I am on a path of a massive shit clearing, so I work on a lot of strings attached to me). As soon as I did the last connection, a huge green-blue dragon's face showed up at me and look at me, I saw her wiskers. It was a gigantic Chinese style dragon ( as opposed to European version of them). She circled me around and from the right side hit the person I was connecting to. I froze time at that moment astonished by her rage. I said, "whoa, why do you hit him so hard?". Telepathically I heard "He insulted me." I asked her not to hurt him. I broke the meditation and I went running to my teacher ( because my own energy was way off) and he listened to me and told me to stop all neigongs for a little bit. 

Another teacher when listened to my story told me I need to learn some more stuff. Dragons are guardians... It is possible that pearl of immortality is in fact in each human and each human has a Guardian. I am glad to hear other people have seen dragons ( yet of different colors).

But until I chase those pearls to put a necklace on kitty's neck, I still have a lot of work to clean Augean Stables ...

If you enjoy and continue the work and have internal self honesty then with the addition of a good nei kung system you can go far towards acquiring that string of pearls.

Interesting, my guardian did some serious harm to someone who insulted him and I didn't know it was a common trait so it's good to get verification of that.

It is possible that each human has a guardian, I don't know, but it seems that those who are working to improve themselves do have them.  Hardly anyone has a guardian who is a dragon though.

Concerning your statement that It is possible that a pearl of immortality is in fact in each human, I don't think so.  I see the pearl of immortality as being the result of a specific kind of practice resulting in a specific type of personal development.  If you think of the pearl of immortality as a certain kind of potential which lies dormant in all humans then I suppose you could say that, but in fact so few manifest this potential and instead squander it that it doesn't mean much.  It's kind of like the Buddhists  or New Agers saying that everyone is enlightened but they just don't know it.

The dragon you saw may have been your personal guardian or it may have been connected to the lineage of your school or your master.  It is interesting that you refer to that dragon as 'her'.  I'm curious about what makes you say that and did you get any other impressions about that character of this dragon?

3 people thank this

<snip>

In ending, for now, I want to tell you about my guardian.  I found out through the long slow process I mentioned at the beginning that my guardian is a white Chinese dragon.  A pale off-white dragon, who I have spoken with.  The white dragon embodies the fullness of yang, after which things dwindle; and so it is said in the literature that when the white dragon comes to visit a practitioner of the Way that they die shortly thereafter, except for me, a black dragon that embodies the fullness of yin, after which things blossom and grow.  So, you may ask yourself, why do I have such a powerful guardian?  Let me know =)

Steve Gray

I'm curious, what color were her eyes?

I witnessed and participated in the birthing/hatching of a very similar being in a lucid dream state. 

We merged at the heart and the crown through sound while gazing into each other's eyes. 

I experienced deep shift while holding her in my hand and meeting her gaze.

Her scales were mother of pearl, off white, with the palest hints of lavenders and azures along the edges of the scales.

4 people thank this

That sounds marvelous Silent Thunder, I am impressed with how many here are so many rich psychic experiences, and the baby dragon sounds beautiful.  The color of the eyes of the immortal that came to see me was yellow.  I described this being in full detail in post #17 of this thread, please review it.  What color were the eyes of the baby?  I'm curious to know how it came to be that you had this experience with the baby white dragon.  

3 people thank this

I just remembered something about this which I forgot to write about

It turns out he was a Christian psychic and he used the Tarot cards.  So he dealt out some Tarot cards and then looked up over my right shoulder.  He became quite serious and warned me:  "Don't be so eager to know who your spirit guide is because Satan will try to trick you!", and that was that.  As I was leaving him and walked around I noticed that he lit a candle and started crossing himself and  seriously praying, I could tell he was freaking out from my visit.  I didn't know till later, but he had seen my white dragon and thought he had seen the devil = )

Of course the idea that Satan would try to trick me appealed greatly to my ego.

The reason this appealed to my ego (at that stage of my development)  was that after he said "Satan will try to trick you"  he then said:  "Satan will try much harder to get you (on his side) because it would be a big coup for him"

So how would it make you feel to know that Satan was trying hard to get you?

Edited by Starjumper
2 people thank this

The dragon you saw may have been your personal guardian or it may have been connected to the lineage of your school or your master.  It is interesting that you refer to that dragon as 'her'.  I'm curious about what makes you say that and did you get any other impressions about that character of this dragon?

There are many energies. The main yin and yang, the lesser yin and yang and so on ( see I-Ching classifications). I can distinguish with 100% male vs female energy, does not matter if it is a human, tree or an object. Yin is different than yang. Energy of the places for example, some are very masculine and some are very feminine. Not sure if it gives you answer you are seeking for, but that's how I know what is in front of me. 

Edited by qicat
2 people thank this