Sign in to follow this  
Rara

Why can't I sign out?

Hello! I seem to always be logged in on my phone. I cleared history/cashe/cookies a couple of times but after a successful logout the issue returns.

Do you had any other issues like this or is it just my phone misbehaving in its old age?

We can never check out of Hotel California.

I'm not having that problem any more but I am using a standard computer.  With so many operating systems today it might not be possible for the forum techs to resolve your problem. 

Good luck with getting it resolved.

• Like 2

Recently my laptop has come down with the same malady. 

Have to clear history to log out every 2nd or 3rd log out.

Don't much care for that...

• Like 1

but after a successful logout the issue returns.

Recently my laptop has come down with the same malady. 

Have to clear history to log out every 2nd or 3rd log out.

Don't much care for that...

Yes, it it is the gift that keeps on giving  :unsure:

We're hoping the new environment will resolve this  :rolleyes:

• Like 4

Hello! I seem to always be logged in on my phone. I cleared history/cashe/cookies a couple of times but after a successful logout the issue returns.

Do you had any other issues like this or is it just my phone misbehaving in its old age?

Switch the browser.  Mostly Chrome has this issue.  Clearing the cache and cookies completely should help in theory.

• Like 1

Issue with this long-standing problem persists.

Despite recent upgrade it is unfortunate such a simple matter has yet to resolve. 

Despite recent upgrade it is unfortunate such a simple matter has yet to resolve. 

The attempted upgrade was not successful; there are a couple of issues that need to be resolved by the software provider.

• Like 2

The attempted upgrade was not successful; there are a couple of issues that need to be resolved by the software provider.

Sorry to hear about your upgrade - if you press the back of your neck the top of your skull will flip open and you will be able to install the new RAM chips.

Sorry to hear about your upgrade - if you press the back of your neck the top of your skull will flip open and you will be able to install the new RAM chips.

:lol:

If only...

• Like 2

Are you using chrome browser? I experienced the same issue.  I had to go to advanced settings in chrome browser, from the content option, clear all the cookies for the site thedaobums.  Then exit the browser out completely.  Make sure, it is not running in the background.   This cleared the problem for me.

It is frustrating :)    Like Hotel California...  you can check in any time....   can't check out....

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this