Yoda

Dr Sha?

I have a pal who mentioned that he was into a Chinese teacher named Dr. Sha drsha.com. I try to stay up with his practices, so I was wondering if anyone can give me the cliff notes on this teacher? Thanks!

So I continue to enjoy Dr. Sha's books. He says that you can actually see your soul sitting in your LTT and looks like a little dude or something just like in the Secrets of the Golden Flower type artwork.

He also says that pretty much everything and everyone including organs and cells have souls too. I wonder if they have little dudes sitting in their LTT's? :lol:

He also says that pretty much everything and everyone including organs and cells have souls too. I wonder if they have little dudes sitting in their LTT's? :lol:

I took Freeform's advice, and now quietly converse with my organs while doing Chi Nei Tsang. Very soothing. I had cracked a rib during a car accident 25 years ago. I still had occaisional tightness in the area and could re-injure it when coughing or sneezing even after all these years. Kind of chalked it up to scarring. So after all the wisdom here at Taobums, I started gently massaging the area and talking to the pain in my upper abdommen. After reading the Unwinding/ Chi Nei Tsang materials, the first time I got in there and made contact with my gall bladder, it really let me know. I'm presuming that the accident not only cracked the rib, but also did some pretty major trauma to my gall bladder. We're all doing much better now.

Dr Sha calls it "Say Hello Power" and advocates saying hi and making small talk with your organ souls and gives conversational suggestions... reads like a networking article... say hi, use their name, give them small compliments, thank them and let them know that they are appreciated by many, and make plans to chat again and move on before the conversation gets stale.

Don't worry if it's just superficial chat... let it go deeper if the situation favors it, but otherwise keep it light.

Yoda: what's up?

Colon: same old shit.

Yoda: I see. [pause] You know, I don't often say this, but I really appreciate what you do for me. I'm not just saying that either. And I'm not alone... the other guys all agree that you are fantastic and that we really appreciate you. The thorax told me pointedly to say hi and to personally thank you for your help. We're all in this together.

Colon: [pause]

Yoda: Look, I know I've totally blown you off and it's not cool but there you have it. I'm not asking to be forgiven or anything. I just want you to know that I'm going to be better around here and a better friend to you in the future. Hey... I've got to run, but we'll be in touch. Thanks for your time and thank you again for all your help... there's no way I could make it through the day without you!

~~~~

One thing Dr Sha says is that the body generally runs into trouble from too much energy concentrated in one area rather than too little energy. I would have thought that it would be the other way around.

Colon;Same old shit :lol:

I agree with his obsrvation of to much energy building up in one area or organ.This I beleive particularly holds true with western diets and culture.

I remember doing a similar exercise of going through each organ and just spending sometime. I remeber my lungs being particularly unhappy. To much smoke.When I quit smoking they were pleased but still pissed off that I would have done such a thing.

Indeed each organ has a spirit of its own.

The liver seems the most sensitive and is easily insulted,lots of green tea and singing seems to cheer him/her up.

hi,

i think the system he teaches is really sounding good. when i saw the book a long time ago i felt the same you feel. sounded very positive and with a good intend.

but ...

i once happened to be on a free lecture of him and i have to say that what he did was a lot of manipulation (in my opinion) to people. for example: he told people that they would get cancer at a certain age (he would even say the exact year they would get cancer or other bad things). they could get cured by doing a "karma cleansing" that just him or his students did and which costed a hell lot of money (i think about 600 to 1000 dollar. that night was a "special offer" with "just" about 450 dollar). he did the cleansing in a short amount of time so he could work on many people on one night.

it seemed to me like a big marketing show.

for me what he did was not a very clean way. it is like you built up karma by telling people negative things (and it really was just negative) and then remove the karma you just built.

also i think it doesnt show much compassion to scare the hell out of people.

other than that i think the book is sounding good (after the lecture i stopped reading it) and i am happy for the people that cured themselves with his method. it is all about faith so i dont want to destroy it. just wanted to express to be aware.

love jan.

Edited by jan1107

I'm good pals with both Janimal and BeingBliss and they've both seen Dr. Sha in person and have had very different experiences.

I just got off the phone with BeingBliss and heard about his truly stellar experiences with Dr. Sha and with that, I'm a believer that the guy is a good egg.

I don't have a problem with a teacher charging for a healing, but I don't want to discount Jan's experiences in the slightest. A good friend of mine met Max and was pretty put off by him, for instance. Just part of the business.

-Yoda

HI Guys,

You guys ever seen the Matrix? Everyone believes one thing is happening in reality, but the truth is much scarrier! And much more amazing. I thought the movie was great in that it showed:

1. Most people function in an illusory version of reality

2. How scary confronting reality can be

3. It gave a concept of what was possible in human evolution once one embrassed reality and chose to function in it. I am refering to Neo's abilities at the end of the movie.

I have been on the spiritual path and a meditator for over 25 years now. I can honestly say the transformation of my view of reality is nothing short of unbelievable. I also do not share many of my satori experiences as most people wouldn't believe me anyway. But the truth remains, the Divine is within us, and spiritual laws such as Karma are impacting all of us wether we choose to acknowledge it at all.

I am sure when Jesus was alive and spoke the truth many people were offended...which is pobably why he ended up on the cross. Should he have not spoken the truth then? I personally am grateful that he did.

I have studied my whole life with spiritual masters and can honestly say Master Sha is a huge saint with a connction to the Divine I have never seen before. His talks on Karma are not meant to scare anyone, it is simply how life works, and he is giving the opportunity to live according to that reality.

One of the biggest lessons I have learned is that when I function according to spiritual law, my life is in the flow of the Divine. When I chose to live my life MY WAY, then my life crumbles all around me. So the big question for me has been....what really is spiritual law.

Learning to live by the laws of physics have given us technology. learning to live by the laws of electro-magnetism have given us the light bulb, and everything that powers our lives with electricity. Learning to live by the laws of Spirituality gives us enlightenment, peace, bliss, and a healthy life AND PLANET.

Master Sha explains and teaches how to live by spiritual law in the simplest way I have ever heard. Another way to say this, is he teaches how to live from our soul knowledge instead of our mind knowledge. He has a book called Soul Wisdom which is basically a collection of techniques to learn how to function beyond the mind. It is amazing actually, and has allowed me to function in this reality at a totally deeper level.

Edited by BeingBliss

Master Sha explains and teaches how to live by spiritual law in the simplest way I have ever heard. Another way to say this, is he teaches how to live from our soul knowledge instead of our mind knowledge. He has a book called Soul Wisdom which is basically a collection of techniques to learn how to function beyond the mind. It is amazing actually, and has allowed me to function in this reality at a totally deeper level.
Have you met him in person?

A friend was just telling me this weekend about considering taking one of his workshops, so I would love to hear some actual firsthand feedback...

Well I wear glasses too, but that doesn't mean I'm some super divine mega-healer. Dr. Yan Xin wears glasses but they're not prescription -- it's just to refract his laser eyes so he doesn't accidentally burn a hole through your head.

And Dr. Sha? Can't heal his eyes?

Edited by drew hempel

Being Bliss,

I've been looking forward to your report from your retreat with Dr Sha... I won't be able to listen to his teleconference tonight, but I'll try next Tues night.

Your pal,

Yoda

sorry my friend ...

i really am happy that you love dr. sha. it is hard for me to write some things anyway ...

i do not want to destroy anyones beliefs. i just share my experience.

i will just write what i experienced on a speech he made quite a while ago:

after the speech he made he told people he will make a karma cleansing that night (about 900 dollar but that night was a special for "just" about 450 dollar).

he told people to meet his student. this student would look with his third eye if people had bad karma issues to be cleansed or just not so bad stuff.

the student told EVERYONE almost exclusively bad things. nothing was good at all. just that people have f.ex. murdered in their past life, been greedy and much more. he told more than one person that because of the bad things they had done they would get all kinds of deseases like:

"...because of that you will have cancer at the age of XY"

"...you will be chased by dark forces...."

"...will have heart problems agt the age of YX"....

"you will have kidney cancer at the age of XX"

really exactly like that.

i will never forget the fear in the faces of the people. they were terryfied. of course most of them made the cleansing.

maybe some years ago i would have found some explanation for this kind of behavior ... "he is the master and he should know" ... today i dont do this anymore. in my opinion this behavior is dangerous and can really affect people in a very bad way.

also he calls himself a grandmaster of i ging, tai chi, qi gong and feng shui. i never heard anyone claiming to be a grandmaster in all those disciplines.

i will not write much further. maybde he changed since then. would be good.

we are all human. some more, some less. but still human.

i personally do not want to make saints out of people anymore. if they help you to help yourselve like dr. sha had in the case of beingbliss that is definetely very good. it shows how different perceptions can be and still everyone can be "right" in his world.

i am sure he has good things to offer and i am happy for the people that heal themselves through him or his ideas. just be aware.

i am happy i met dr. sha because he taught me to believe in myselve. and to listen to my intuition better and stand more up to that. if i would be there again i would definetely leave much earlier (as friends of me and many other people did).

my personal judgement is that it is really not loving to tell people such things. it takes away hope and the trust in yourselve.

namaste, jan.

p.s. i repeat that i think the book sounds very good. i stopped reading it after the free lecture but what i read until then was good.

Edited by jan1107

Hi Vortex,

Ha ha, kind of fun calling you vortex! Yes I have met and studied with Master Sha personally.

I have seen auras since I was a kid and studied with masters in India, etc. but I have never seen such clear auras as Master Sha and his primary students. Actually seeing how clean his Master Students were was actually what hooked me into studying with him. I can honestly say I want my aura to look just like theirs. Since I have been studying with him my aura is getting clearer and purer....I am stoked....and it feels wonderful. It takes a lot of purification actually, but Master Sha really gives great help in moving through the purification process.

Dear Jan1107,

I totally agree with you about trusting yourself, and following your own intuition. It is the Key!

I have struggled with the balance between giving my power away, and trust, with every powerful spiritual Master I have worked with. What I have seen, though, is that the more I trust my inner kowing, the more intune I am with Spiritual Masters. I always run a test with them. I check inside of myself for the answers to questions, than ask them the same questions. I always get a response intune with my knowing with a real Master. I then know I can trust them with things I don't already know the answer too. It my own little way of testing, ha ha. Unlocking the inner knower is continuing process for me, and Master Sha directly teaches how to do it....this means he teaches how to listen to ourselves NOT him.

Master Sha teaches Soul Language, Soul Song, Soul Dance, Soul Healing, etc. The whole premise of all of these techniques is to let our inner intuition or Soul express itself through us so we are no longer bound by ego and the mind. All the techniques serve the purpose of trusting ourselves. Ourselves being Divine Souls.

Keep in mind that just being around a Master is challenging. Our energy bodies will want to match their high frequency and which sparks all of our blocks and concepts to pop up!

Master Sha is incredibly respectful and honors deeply the service or others. At the last retreat I had tears of joy seeing a whole group of Christian ministers and Master Sha all talking about their love of God and bring unity to the world. The common mission went totally beyond religious beliefs, doctrines, etc.. I have waited a long time to see that....actually most people were in tears of joy seeing the joint efforts to bring peace and understanding to all people.

I have studied with negative teachers who just pointed out all the bad in their students. This is never helpful as the focus on the negative actually strengthens it. I haven't seen Master Sha do this, however, I do understand how hearing the stories of how negative karma was accrued could be taken that way.

I suppose more readings are given of the bad karma than the good because more people are clearing the bad Karma than Good Karma...ha ha. But he does give good Karma too. This basically sets the stage for very auspicious future lives. I had a reading done when I was given that and was told all the good, juicy stuff that could happen in the future from it. It goes both ways. I struggled with the whole Karma thing UNTIL I had my Karma cleansed. I now feel lighter and less bound by habit. It is easier to move through my habits. I hope that makes sense. FYI it is also possible to be GIVEN good karma too.

The ability to have 15000 years of Karma removed in an instant is no light thing. It is a service to humanity almost beyond comprehension. I think most people don't really realize the gift that they are being given which is why the readings are given......what a huge blessing if we really don't have to pay back all the negative Karma we accrued....I mean.....if its real.....that is REALLY something else, don't you think!!!! And my experience tells me it is...cool!

Edited by BeingBliss

Hey Guys,

I HAVE met Master Sha (Vortex) & I HAVE had a lot the same kind of thoughts as (Jan1107).

I've been with Master Sha for two workshops. One 3-day workshop in Boulder, CO & a two week retreat in Montreal. While in Montreal, my mind went crazy. Thinking thoughts like, "what a scam" - "this is bullshit". But, I have learned that often my mind and logic are basically out to lunch. So, I continued forward. Now, actually, as I gain more and more personal experience of going against my mind - I currently KNOW I have to go against it to move forward in my own personal spiritual journey. So, I bought the Karma Cleansing, I bought the downloads (ect), I spent of ton of money......

AND.......

Thank God I did! Wow! Holy Shitaroonies! I got experiences beyond what I could have imagined. Now, weeks and weeks later - I am still experiencing the blessings. And yes - I could actually feel the Karma Cleansing - as a visceral experience. It was like weight being lifted off - fog being cleared. It was really super-cool.

I, personally, did not experience Dr Sha or his students using "fear tactics" to get anyone to buy anything. Additionally, it was very clear that there were a ton of free gifts, blessings and downloads for those that didn't want to spend extra money. The only time they gave a 3rd eye past or future "reading" was when someone specifically asked for it, or AFTER someone had had their Karma Cleared. Then the students did a general reading on some of the things (lifetimes) that they had seen cleared away from a group of people.

Yes! In my opinion, this Man knows what he is talking about! If anyone of you has the chance to go to a workshop, Do it! Take a gamble - all life is an experiment anyway right? You will be blessed. I have also read most of his books, my favorites are "Living Divine Relationships", "Soul Wisdom" and "Body, Soul Medicine". I highly recommend them.

That is my 2cents, for what it's worth B)

Edited by Adi Padma

My primary criticism of Dr. Sha is that he does too much for the student. And what a teacher gives, she can take back... and teacher-student relationships nut up all the time...

Per Yogani, you can get shaktipat without a human teacher. No baggage... now that's what I call bliss!!

http://www.aypsite.org/146.html

If you want to learn more about this cult do a Google search -

Dr Sha Cult

You will find links like this

http://blog.wired.com/articlecomment/2007/...a_a_healer.html

There are quite a few posts showing how this personality cult driven by Dr Sha is perpetrating a number of serious frauds and scams.

It sad that people who have been in the cult are afraid to post their name. I would guess they are afraid of reprisals by other cult members. It would seem that the fraud is so outrageous that state attorney generals could prosecute Dr Sha and the cult for practicing medicine without a license and for promoting fraudulent claims - performing 'soul' transplant of vital organs, selling prevention of future illness like cancer and offering blessing to attract wealth for $ 2,000 - no money back of course.

Educate yourself before you invest tens of thousands of dollars in this cult.

If you have a family member who becomes involved, it will be sad. You will lose them to the cult. They will spend hours per day on the phone getting 'downloads' and training. They will attend retreats spending thousands of dollars with little time to eat and sleep. They will be brainwashed by this man and his followers.

Now he is claiming that he has Divine visions of the future and is advising his followers on what to do to prepare for the transition.

Be clear, the cult is VERY well organized. They have cult members listing raving reviews of his books, DVDs, etc. They buy cases of books on Amazon to make him look really popular.

It is sad to me since I saw so much of this in the past with various groups. I have a family member who has been lost to this cult.

Dr Bob