Sign in to follow this  
Vajra Fist

Green powders

I was wondering what your experiences are like with green superfood powders. I went through a stage taking Tonic Alchemy by Dargon Herbs, but was wondering if you have any favourite brands or those you consider superior to Tonic Alchemy?

• Like 1

I was wondering what your experiences are like with green superfood powders. I went through a stage taking Tonic Alchemy by Dargon Herbs, but was wondering if you have any favourite brands or those you consider superior to Tonic Alchemy?

lolz, I thought you are taking about Trader Joe's "Green Powder" ( or Red) when I first red your topic title. Those are taken around here as meal replacements, but I think it is a direct road to stomach issues...

As for the herbs as tonics, etc. I don't think your thought process that asking for favorite brands would achieve what you want. I think you need a consultation with a doctor familiar with the matters and your constitution/patterns. If you are let's say dragon/fire I doubt topics for water/ox would do it for you...even if the water Ox person swears by its efficiency...

meow

Qicat is probably right, but many of us just don't go that root, and end up experimenting with different products.

I liked this one:

https://www.thesynergycompany.com/pure-synergy

On the other hand, I'm extremely impressed with Dragon Herbs' products.

What did you notice when you were using Tonic Alchemy?

Sadly not a great deal, but then perhaps the health effects are not always obvious. Pure Synergy is another one I keep hearing good things about, alongside Vitamineral Green. Do you notice a difference in the days when you don't take it?

I haven't been taking it recently, I just use a less expensive green superfood, not the same quality, but good enough for right now.  Back then I did feel like I could feel a lift when I took the Pure Synergy.  I take many more supplements now than I did then, so don't feel the green powder needs to be so exceptional. 

I was wondering what your experiences are like with green superfood

Waste of money. Eat healthy and take TONIC herbs from time to time following a herbal prescription.

A good healthy diet is like medicine :)

Edited by Gerard

Sign in to follow this