Golden Dragon Shining

Welcome to the Machine? Organic Spirit V AI Machine

What future are people seeing?

Taomeow: I'm "sensitive to energies" in the sense, they can interfere, disrupt, influence me, etc..  I was specifically talking about electromagnetic pollution (which I personally perceive as a violent occult attack, much worse than a random human being is capable of instigating, and I have reasons to believe that the source, the origin of this assault is entirely not human yet very sentient, and very...  but I digress.

From a thread on energetic shielding.

I have a similar feeling as Taomeow, maybe she would like to further elaborate here.

I don't think this technological development is good for humanity, it may be humans are being influenced by alien/foreign forces to create this. Are we building our own matrix?

MWC-VR.jpg

Have people seen computer/AI systems in the astral?

//

A terminator scenario? Will organic life/spirit resist/overcome?

Consciousness for the most part seems to be increasingly distracted by these things, removing us from spiritual/psychic potential into dependency on machines.

As Carl Jung said, "he who looks outside dreams, he who looks inside awakens"

Edited by Sionnach
  • Like 4

We bear this inner resent of nature, as she wants to reclaim us (which is also rooted in the many cataclysms we've suffered). The mother that gives us life is the same as that calling us back to her arms, the void.

Then, there is the energy that carries us forward in this world, keeping us alive. It is that energy and our fear of death that drives us to separate from nature. We endeavour to travel to other planets in a bid to escape. We invent technology to replace and improve on natural design.

It's all out of fear of non-existence. We've lost our faith in and understanding of the natural cycle.

That said, I'm not fully against technology, as long as there is a balance between it and nature.

• Like 2

MWC-VR.jpg

Looking at the image...

It would be interesting if they all were seeing the room from the same viewpoint. Like entering the hive mind. 

• Like 1

Ha, I found this thread on artificial intelligence searching for something about ayahuasca

http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/43025-artificial-intelligence-the-downfall/?hl=ayahuasca#entry730309

I am skeptical of the true nature/ intention of ayahuasca, how and by whom it is used may be the most important factor though, for good or not. It is promoted today as near entirely good, negative stories/history hidden somewhat. It's use (/mushrooms) in ancient death cults, human sacrifices rituals in South America and related. I was interested in it previously, watching videos of peoples experiences, there seems a theme of snakes/ other spirits entering peoples bodies, I don't think that is good ha. Who knows?

This is 2 hours, some may find of interest, A.I., BLACK GOO, ARCHONS, & NASA’s DEEP DARK SECRET

It appears an AI type demon thingy wants to take over human bodies. Any relation to the 3 corpse worm demons of Daoism? or other? It's seems and I feel humanity has been in this battle for a long time ha...

Edited by Sionnach
  • Like 1

I don't mean to frighten either, I think we have just been mislead some, a problem like any other, the more knowledge we have the closer to a solution. "Ordinary" human activity may attract these things too. To a cow or other farmed animal humans would be demons. They are held captive and slaughtered in the billions yearly. All that generates negative energy, who knows what that attracts?

Edited by Sionnach

I believe that there are 2 ways for human society to shift into a harmonious and satisfying state (if it's possible/likely at all).

One: traditional evolution, over more millions of years, sees us turn into creatures of actual logic and sense.

Two: we create machines that are more logical and sensible than us and have them make the important decisions.

The first option is far more likely and far nearer in the future. So I say we choose that one.

There's an obvious third way:

Find a group of people whose leadership seeks to hasten the end of the world and help them prepare to launch nuclear missiles. Make sure they can get the newest equipment and can operate in secret and then help get access to plenty of necessary materials. For maximum irony, provide a pathway for some of this to come from you own backyard. Bonus points if they already started practicing. To help ensure their success, make sure your own people are not properly defended and discourage preparation.

Naaah... That would never work.

Find a group of people whose leadership seeks to hasten the end of the world and help them prepare to launch nuclear missiles. Make sure they can get the newest equipment and can operate in secret and then help get access to plenty of necessary materials. For maximum irony, provide a pathway for some of this to come from you own backyard. Bonus points if they already started practicing. To help ensure their success, make sure your own people are not properly defended and discourage preparation.

Also create cults(religions) that foretell the coming apocalypse and that if said annhilation occurs the chosen one shall return and save all the true believers, hence, really no need to defend yourself as the impending doom should be welcomed.

• Like 1

Well, it might end with some kind of "harmony" but I wouldn't call it satisfying..

• Like 1

Well, it might end with some kind of "harmony" but I wouldn't call it satisfying..

Within a couple decades, those who remained would settle into a lifestyle more connected with nature. If the impact were sufficiently great, modern technology would be off the game board for the foreseeable future and it is likely the human population would literally have been decimated (reduced to 1/10th). The wars which would have followed the initial attacks would have played themselves out and would have taken with them the machinery of destruction. Communications breakdown likely would have eliminated government much larger in footprint than running distance and food supplies would be returned to hunting/gathering/family-farming. Cities would be well on their way to being reclaimed by forest. Life might be hard but it would also be simple.

I don't particularly want my wife and child to experience the collapse, mind you. That is why I often speak out against those voices which knowingly or otherwise promote a path which leads in that direction, and even more so against those who promote the longer path which has a lengthy period of slavery in place of a brief series of EMP strikes.

Edited by Brian
  • Like 1

From a thread on energetic shielding.

I have a similar feeling as Taomeow, maybe she would like to further elaborate here.

I don't think this technological development is good for humanity, it may be humans are being influenced by alien/foreign forces to create this. Are we building our own matrix?

MWC-VR.jpg

Have people seen computer/AI systems in the astral?

//

A terminator scenario? Will organic life/spirit resist/overcome?

Consciousness for the most part seems to be increasingly distracted by these things, removing us from spiritual/psychic potential into dependency on machines.

As Carl Jung said, "he who looks outside dreams, he who looks inside awakens"

On electromagnetic pollution the problem is that the waves are distorted not harmonic and thus disturb humans and animals.

Once the people who design this gets their consciousness lifted or people will start demand products which don't cause negative effects then this stuff will continue.

So we need engineers and geeks more evolved than now.

• Like 1

Humanity is slowly destroying itself. There is no other explanation. It has become:

1. Excessively materialistic

2. Too focused on technology

3. Obsessed with sexual activity

4. Detached from nature and with the movement of the seasons, celestial bodies, Yin-Yang, 5E, Bagua

5. Disregard of moralistic values and karma (it has always been like this really, so no big deal)

This is how the planet/society is evolving, there is nothing you can do about it, just be good and focus on your own 'salvation' while you do good deeds.

• Like 3

TIME: Where do they come from?

Li: The aliens come from other planets. The names that I use for these planets are different . Some are from dimensions that human beings have not yet discovered. The key is how they have corrupted mankind. Everyone knows that from the beginning until now, there has never been a development of culture like today. Although it has been several thousand years, it has never been like now.

The aliens have introduced modern machinery like computers and airplanes. They started by teaching mankind about modern science, so people believe more and more science, and spiritually, they are controlled. Everyone thinks that scientists invent on their own when in fact their inspiration is manipulated by the aliens. In terms of culture and spirit, they already control man. Mankind cannot live without science.

The ultimate purpose is to replace humans. If cloning human beings succeeds, the aliens can officially replace humans. Why does a corpse lie dead, even though it is the same as a living body? The difference is the soul, which is the life of the body. If people reproduce a human person, the gods in heaven will not give its body a human soul. The aliens will take that opportunity to replace the human soul and by doing so they will enter earth and become earthlings.

When such people grow up, they will help replace humans with aliens. They will produce more and more clones. There will no longer be humans reproduced by humans. They will act like humans, but they will introduce legislation to stop human reproduction.

http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2053761,00.html

Edited by Golden Dragon Shining