Brian

Stop Soros

Thanks for posting that.

It will give me a lot of reading about that website. Discoverthenetworks.org.

It is bizarre to say the least. Our world is a shit hole and that is because it is capitalistic. Capitalism has failed humans horribly. People are starving because of it. It is time for a new way.

• Like 3

@Blackstar212

We already tried something new.  There are even people before me that tried something new.  The problem as other people have found as well is corruption.  Someone takes it and subverts it to their own ends.  So the issue is not creating something new... It is based upon stomping out corruption.  The problem IS corruption.  That was what I told the left until they would not listen anymore then I became conservative.

@Brian

And SPLC.... I do not want to give away my location, but there is a group in my city that is concerned with the crime created primarily by the somalians.

Now, SPLC makes a lot of money not only from lawsuits but using this kind of fear and extortion to control people.  Many times they have gone too far.  I dont care if they go after the real racists and all that. The point is, Trump actually had a real point and they are trying to stamp out the last real vistages not only of hope, but of free speech as well.

This is really scary folks.  It looks like the regressive left might actually win and we will be doomed to stupidity and even dumber wars, dumb policies because people are not allowed to have a real conversation on the real issues.

I haven't given up hope, but it saddens me to think that a freedom our forefathers fought and died as well as many of our relatives is threatened by coercive means.

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit
  • Like 1

Look.. I'm aware that anything I say here that isn't vehemently anti-Soros is going to be taken as "left wing" and "brainwashed" and whatever other silly terms people like to throw around. But just try to remember that I'm not all that left of centre (sometimes right), I agree that Soros is a problem, and I'm certainly not generally in favour of rich maniacs trying to manipulate global affairs, destabilizing governments and potentially causing turmoil because they think they know best or have something to gain from it.

I can't be angry that Soros gives money to certain causes -- green energy, National Organization for Women, etc. That said, I'm aware that his largest hobby (playing God) is not something we want any more than we want someone on "the right" manipulating affairs.

However.. Soros isn't alone right now. Macedonia's another pawn in this continued game of 3D chess "the West" is playing with Russia. The whole situation is fucked.

https://www.ft.com/content/a09bbd72-ff79-11e6-96f8-3700c5664d30

• Like 1

Look.. I'm aware that anything I say here that isn't vehemently anti-Soros is going to be taken as "left wing" and "brainwashed" and whatever other silly terms people like to throw around. But just try to remember that I'm not all that left of centre (sometimes right), I agree that Soros is a problem, and I'm certainly not generally in favour of rich maniacs trying to manipulate global affairs, destabilizing governments and potentially causing turmoil because they think they know best or have something to gain from it.

I can't be angry that Soros gives money to certain causes -- green energy, National Organization for Women, etc. That said, I'm aware that his largest hobby (playing God) is not something we want any more than we want someone on "the right" manipulating affairs.

However.. Soros isn't alone right now. Macedonia's another pawn in this continued game of 3D chess "the West" is playing with Russia. The whole situation is fucked.

https://www.ft.com/content/a09bbd72-ff79-11e6-96f8-3700c5664d30

I totally agree, dust.
  • Like 1

Can someone give me a summary or synopsis so that I don't have to sift through all those links? Are we talking about a state sponsored coup or something?

Can someone give me a summary or synopsis so that I don't have to sift through all those links? Are we talking about a state sponsored coup or something?

Not the first, not the worst.

• Like 1

Start with the third link in the opening post.

Conspiracy nonsense don't waste your time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Conspiracy nonsense don't waste your time.

eeyup.  Soros is the Right wing's current boogey man.  Kind of the Left wing's version of the Koch brothers, but not evil (not that they are either, they're just very partisan, though originally quite libertarian).  He's a philanthropist.  Often giving to the Democratic party as well as causes for democracy and free speech.  He is very anti fascist. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Investigate where Soros got his money and the specific organizations on which he spends his money. You will probably find it eye-opening.
  • Like 2

Investigate where Soros got his money and the specific organizations on which he spends his money. You will probably find it eye-opening.

What about Wikileak's finding on funding the migrant crisis (Soros) and how he generally makes his money (Soros) and Wikileak's findings on Soros funding BLM and Anti-Trump rallies?

• Like 4

I missed this back in 2017:

...hours after the ambassador made his comments over the weekend, Israel’s foreign ministry issued a “clarification” saying that Soros was a legitimate target for criticism.

“In no way was the statement (by the ambassador) meant to delegitimize criticism of George Soros, who continuously undermines Israel’s democratically elected governments,” said foreign ministry spokesman Emmanuel Nahshon, adding that Soros funded organizations “that defame the Jewish state and seek to deny it the right to defend itself”.

Source:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros/israel-backs-hungary-says-financier-soros-is-a-threat-idUSKBN19V1J4

• Like 3

The illegal migrant caravan was funded by Soros...

Pueblo Sin Fronteras organized the caravan in conjunction with the CARA Family Detention Pro Bono Project.[43] [44] The CARA coalition consists of the Catholic Legal Immigration Network, the American Immigration Council, the Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services, and the American Immigration Lawyers Association, all groups advocating for legal status for illegal immigrants and expanded immigration overall.[45]  These organizations have been funded by a number of major left-of-center grantmaking foundations, including the Open Society Foundations, MacArthur Foundation, Ford Foundation, and Carnegie Corporation of New York. 

Source: https://www.influencewatch.org/non-profit/pueblo-sin-fronteras/

I just read somewhere that not just Open Society Foundations, but 3-4 of these listed groups are Soros affiliated. Maybe someone else can do the research on that.

• Like 2