Orgasmic19

Mantak Chia & Kundalini

@ lifeforce....I don't actually have to intend either upward or downward right now, well, other than paying attention. In the Light chat, the energy just flows down, if I am open, that just seems to be what it does. In that practice I am sitting in front of my computer, if that's relevant.  If i get upset over something, heart closed down, I don't feel it, but that doesn't happen very often.

And lately, just standing in a wash on the bottom of the big hill behind my house, even just watching the dogs casting about sniffing foxes, I hardly even have to pay attention, and I notice it, the energy kind of bubbling upwards. Doesn't feel like forcing.

Changing back and forth does take a shift in focus, but forcing seems too strong a word for what's happening right now...

When I watched the vid again in the evening, I didn't feel so much, but then watched again in the morning, and lots of energy effect again, not as much heart centered, more spread out, but still strong.

Lifeforce, do you still watch it?

@ shortstuff. Somehow not attracted to watching that vid at all!  :D

Hi RV  :D 

That's what I call sitting by myself in the chat room over at another site — a friend called it  "self-chat" :D where energy just seems to continuously pour down from above my head. Didn't think it was possible when first told about it, but that is my experience, so I sit there awhile most every night to enjoy the effect.

• Like 1

That's what I call sitting by myself in the chat room over at another site — a friend called it  "self-chat" :D where energy just seems to continuously pour down from above my head. Didn't think it was possible when first told about it, but that is my experience, so I sit there awhile most every night to enjoy the effect.

you have to share link now:) I bet everybody wants to feel it on their own skin and share experiences.

So this is a downward flow?

For me it is. Others I have talked to there often don't feel it that way.

Many don't feel it at all...

• Like 1

For me it is. Others I have talked to there often don't feel it that way.

Many don't feel it at all...

So this downward flow, it is the opposite of Taoist cultivation? Instead of refining upward your jing to chi to shen, you diverge your shen to chi to jing? I'm confused.

Edited by rainbowvein

:P RV, I don't have a plan, not trying to do Taoist cultivation, just enjoying the downward flow of energy, entering the head, washing down, feels like a blessing, doesn't feel like shen diverging, although I probably wouldn't recognize that if it happened. Sometimes in the Light chat, the back of my head, or the top, or my forehead, activates. Sometimes the energy goes down and then rises up the back to the head. When I work other practices (standing wuji these days), energy flows up. When I work with Niwan, the energy sort of blossoms in my head and then cascades down. When I watch the Cousins shaktipat vid, my heart glows. 

So just exploring pretty randomly. Not very methodical!

But whatever I connect with in light chat feels really benevolent and restorative..

• Like 1

Hi cheya,

You have written about your taiji practice and your readings of Waysun Liao and the TTC. I guess I took you to be interested in Taoist cultivation. :)

An accurate example of natural cultivation and the upward flow of energies is a practice you mentioned that you do: standing wuji. Which is the "bottom-up" approach - the foundation of all positive Taoist cultivation methods and the fundamental direction of all healthy lives.

You're right, not everyone can discern flow, nevermind an upward flow vs. a downward flow. You can. And as you say: you are exploring. Exploring is a natural part of the spiritual path. You discover things! :)

On this note, best to you.

Edited by rainbowvein
  • Like 1

RV, what a puzzling post!  :D 

Where to start? I've never done tai chi, just taiji ruler, an entirely different practice specifically designed to help you feel and circulate qi. Yes I've read Liao and TTC along with many other books ... but I'm in no way a practicing daoist.  Maybe more just a practicing qi junkie ^_^

Yes, I'm standing wuji these days... but only because it's required for a class I'm doing on Meridian Massage (applying Chinese medicine principles to massage). Feeling the upward flow is easy for me after more than four years of daily taiji ruler practice.  

I never had much sense of the downward flow until I started that Light chat, which is one reason I'm so enamored of it. Healer/psychics had told me my crown was blocked. But apparently not anymore.  :)

Early on in energy exploration I got the strong impression that the qi had its own agenda, and that any agenda I might impose was pretty much inferior to the agenda of the qi itself. So I tend to get the qi flowing, and then let it do its thing. Guess that could be seen as kind of dao-ish....  ^_^ 

Edited by cheya
  • Like 1

Just goes to show ya, everybody's different.

Watching this vid TOTALLY lit up my heart.

Wow!

:wub: 

I can feel his energy movement and body...   but I feel he is trying to share instead of just sharing itself.   No big blimps for me except those that come with the connection aspect :)

• Like 1

Blimps?  :huh:   :D

I've watched it a number of times now, lights up something different every time.

• Like 2

Blimps?  :huh:   :D

I've watched it a number of times now, lights up something different every time.

maybe you're receptive to his transmission...  and can gather it in a connective way.

Explore if he is speaking to you or you are supporting his energy to expand :)

• Like 1

Don't feel like he's speaking to me at all.

It's very impersonal.

It just ... hits me good somehow  :P 

Could I say my energy field just seems to be able to use it?

(Still puzzled by the blimps thing... same as getting lit up?)

Edited by cheya
  • Like 1

Don't feel like he's speaking to me at all.

It's very impersonal.

It just ... hits me good somehow  :P 

Could I say my energy field just seems to be able to use it?

(Still puzzled by the blimps thing... same as getting lit up?)

sorry... it was a proverbial 'you'... meaning receptive [you]... 

I might say your energy field is interacting and connecting in a way that makes it feel that you 'get' it... yes, pun ;)

blimps... oops... mean blip.... but then googled blimps and seems a Freudian slip as it has some interesting meaning :)

• Like 1

So recently I had what felt like a heart attack but it was in a place not where my heart is (below my left nipple) I thought it was heartburn but this was intense like someone pushing a knife through me.

Since then I have had mind splitting headaches daily and various other aliments which I just thought were migraines.

Some Googling today tells me that these are very consistent with "Kundalini headaches". I am wondering if only of my chakras got unblocked (hence the pain) and maybe K is trying to awaken but the chakras are too blocked?

Felt a lot of nervous anxiety type energy, I normally feel this in my chest and I can summon it on demand now but no idea what to do with it. Excited if it is K but worried I am deluding myself.

I went to the doctors to make sure, all good, best blood pressure reading I have ever had (he said it was perfect) considering I am very tall and overweight (a bit like the guy in the video I posted ha ha). I feel great except for these daily migraines, and neurofen doesn't seem to help them.

Coincedence that I got them since watching these videos?

I don't drink or do drugs so not worried about "accidentally" awakening K. I want it.

Lifeforce, do you still watch it?

No, I don't watch it. Only once, which was enough for me. The work has been done. The explosion I felt that day lasted for weeks before eventually subsiding. However, the change that it initiated still continues to this day.

Edited by lifeforce
  • Like 1

lifeforce whereabouts in the UK do you live; have you tried K yoga classes? I am in the NW...

North East England. No, I haven't tried Kundalini Yoga. There is no point anymore. Not that I have anything against it, it's just my K was activated by shaktipat all those years ago and is doing it's 'thing' every day.

• Like 1

After watching that video I feel a strong sense of relief and peace... I am not sure if this is just my mind trying to get out of the video what it thinks I should or if i have received any spark of Kundalini within.  I would appreciate any insights to this feeling of calm, cool peace.  I am new here, so please don't be too hard on how I was impacted by the video.   **Update- Afterwards I smelt a strong scent of calming essential oils out of nowhere**

Edited by DaoNoob

Watched the video, had some reponse around my ming men but cant tell what it was. 

I was very unnerved by the man, especially in the poorly photoshopped mountain background, its like he smells balmy and like medicines or has sandpaper eyes. If this man came knocking on my door i’d ask him to leave immediately and later Tell him to Leave when i suddenly spot him in my backyard just intensly walking around looking all blissful, ”enjoying nature” or something. Like a man who doesnt do boundaries because its ego so he will not respect others either... but he leaves saying he respects my divine wish even though it is to remain ignorant. Sheesh!

No intention to disrespect, just referring my experience.

• Like 1

你們完全不知道什麼是Kundalini就在討論如何喚醒Kundalini嗎?

Kundalini可不是那種氣感往上衝,或者往下衝,或者繞著圈圈打轉的氣感。

Kundalini是二階段以上的陽生真氣,產生之後,必然導致陽生內景的產生,各種幾何圖形和曼陀羅,這才是Kundalini。

had an experience where I as blasted out of my body after an hour long medidation, i wasnt preparred for it and it felt likeonly one side of my body the energy went thru, i immediately focused my mind back on the dan tian and was grounded again or was I ? (laughs in super villain)