Sign in to follow this  
Apech

Is this a picture of Mohamed?

Cool guy, interesting questions. I'm British, but lived in the Middle East for about seven years. I'm more sensitive than most to causing offence to people's beliefs. But I still can't support censorship to protect one special social group from what amounts to no more than hurt feelings. I suppose the question in the video is, where do you draw the line?

Edited by Vajra Fist
  • Like 1

what does under the boot mean?

Ā 

Rendered incapable in some fashion...in some cases killed, in others imprisoned, or just made to be powerless.

• Like 1

Islam is little different from any of the other religions of the world.Ā  Religions divide the people, one against another.Ā  Religions teach hate against other religions that are contradictory to their beliefs.

Ā 

Canadians are presently fearful of Islamic retribution right now.Ā 

Ā 

We'll see if their fears rule or if their common sense rules.

Interesting how we apparently live in democracies, yet often it seems governments go against the will/desires of the majority ha. Democracy is a facade (of international finance, funny how similar laws/objectives are being passed in many different European countries), keeps people a little more under control to have them think they have some choice (also disperses responsibility somewhat). We'll just vote our way out in the next 4-10 years, oh London is now majority non-British, that happened fast. Oh the Islamic mayor is now implementing laws that protect Islamic interests, who would have thought.

Thanks "Progressives"

Zuckerberg says we must continue with Globalization, it's good for everyone, "Progress now requires humanity coming together", "He notes that ā€œmajor advances in AIā€ would be needed", ā€œcreating a large scale democratic process to determine standardsā€ with ā€œAI to help enforce themā€."

Oh really? AHAHAH
Ā 

As Nations all over start to withdraw from Globalist exploitation. I bet Coca-Cola wants "humanity to come together" also, "to protect the children"... sure nothing about more power, control and money.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/feb/16/mark-zuckerberg-new-facebook-manifesto-letter

"Liberal Canadian politician visits mosque to preach equality, gets put in corner for being a woman" http://en.protothema.gr/liberal-canadian-politician-visits-mosque-to-preach-equality-gets-put-in-corner-for-being-a-woman/
Ā 

Edited by Sionnach
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this