Marblehead

Defining the Left and Right

7 hours ago, zerostao said:

"I want to do good in a place that I feel a kinship for," she said.

And yet,,:lol:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/candidate-alaska-house-doesnt-live-alaska-140611679--election.html

Knowing with people from Juneau are like, I can guarantee they will have a cow that this lady is running, has the audacity to run and will summarily reject "the outsider."  Never even been to Alaska?  That should be a right hearty GTFO from all Alaskans.  They're a picky bunch, will vote R or D - and are very much of the opinion that if you dont live in Alaska, you dont understand Alaska.  If you werent born and raised in Alaska, you dont fully understand Alaska.  Nevermind never having ever even visited the great State.

Alaskans are even more particular about their state than California - except they value freedom and guns, too.

-Dear Carol, If you don't live here, why do you think you can represent us?

-I'm a Democrat who has the good sense to be embarrassed by this.

-We already have experience with the whack job woman from Idaho who managed to get elected as Governor here in Alaska. We will stick with locals from now on.

-Way to give Alaska the finger.

-Another goofy American messing with Alaska. Leave us alone.

:lol:  yep sounds about right

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 2

More sensationalist hyperbole in the media. I wish it would stop. Pirro, out of empathetic compassion on “The View” informed Goldberg of having “Trump Derangement Syndrome,” then was verbally berated and told to "Get the F*** out of the building" by Whoopi. Pirro, also pointed out what we've acknowledged on this forum for years, that fascism can come at anyone at any time from a lefterly direction. “The anger of the left in America is out of control,” Pirro declared. “When we get screamed at even before we give an opinion, something’s wrong. ... Thinking you are right and not allowing debate is fascism.” There may be a seat at SCOTUS awaiting Pirro one day. I encourage anyone to write Trump with pro-Pirro for SCOTUS message.
Hopefully, there is some exaggeration in there somewhere. Pirro says that this incident is a microcosm of what's going on across America. On the "United We Stand? Divided We Fall?" thread, all concerns of uncivil behavior based on politics has been refuted. Someone send a memo to Jeanine.

9 minutes ago, zerostao said:

More sensationalist hyperbole in the media. I wish it would stop. Pirro, out of empathetic compassion on “The View” informed Goldberg of having “Trump Derangement Syndrome,” then was verbally berated and told to "Get the F*** out of the building" by Whoopi. Pirro, also pointed out what we've acknowledged on this forum for years, that fascism can come at anyone at any time from a lefterly direction. “The anger of the left in America is out of control,” Pirro declared. “When we get screamed at even before we give an opinion, something’s wrong. ... Thinking you are right and not allowing debate is fascism.” There may be a seat at SCOTUS awaiting Pirro one day. I encourage anyone to write Trump with pro-Pirro for SCOTUS message.
Hopefully, there is some exaggeration in there somewhere. Pirro says that this incident is a microcosm of what's going on across America. On the "United We Stand? Divided We Fall?" thread, all concerns of uncivil behavior based on politics has been refuted. Someone send a memo to Jeanine.

Not "refuted" - just not to the scale (yet) of triggering a second Civil War.

• Like 1

It takes awhile to bake a cake. The butter and sugar are beaten until fluffy, then eggs are added one at a time,,,,,

Hopefully no one yells eat cake at an inopportune moment. The road to the first Civil War took 10, 12, 15 years,,,,

We've advanced beyond that now though, thank goodness.

Edited by zerostao

Those who have been trained to detect lies will recognize the Comey-face as a classic textbook example. For real in the textbook, they show this face with the caption "pants on fire."
One would think that being trained in such things and risen to FBI chief, Comey could muster a better poker face.
Comey, who claims to be a lifelong Republican came out last month urging Republicans to vote for Democrats in the 2018 November elections.
Now Comey has doubled down on his Establishment status quo corporatist bet by telling Democrats to stay away from the Left.
The Hill just responded saying, Hey Comey, no one is asking for your opinion.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/398284-former-obama-aide-to-comey-no-one-is-asking-for-your-advice

Damn right, No one has wanted to hear anything from this guy's lying mouth, since he gave his opinion about HRC being extremely careless and not criminal. Comey's integrity checks in at a whisker under wickedness and just above iniquity. Comey's integrity rates as mendacious. And I am being generous and kind. A real live swamp critter. Trump drained him yet he isn't going away. Go away Comey, Go. Get to gettin. Or continue to be ridiculed. No T words or rick rolls please :mellow:

Spoiler

If someone feels compelled to defend this piece of of of, go for it.

comey face1.jpg

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, zerostao said:

Hey Comey, no one is asking for your opinion.

Well, for sure I never would.  I have already had enough lies in my life.  Give me some truth.

• Like 1

Jimmy show with Noam--I'm not posting this for marblehead and joeblast, I'm posting for ralis and Trunk.

@joeblast, Jimmy has said it's amazing how Trump is identifying so many PoS to the American people.

My hope is that the lefties here actually listen to the left and not MSM &Clinton think tank.

"They don't realize that they don't sound insane."

I could add FDR's letter to Corporate Democrats etc. etc.

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 1

Katy bar the door. Katie bar the door. Katey bar the door.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/conservative-republican-jordan-run-u-house-speaker-163411839.html

Hey Hot Rod Rosenstein. Hey HRC, Hey Obama, Hey Schiff. Hey Mueller. Hey Hey

&

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/896814ca-a32e-3494-a117-f231660ffbb8/ss_poll%3A-scott-walker-trailing.html

Edited by zerostao

Individual terror is the cause of Left and Right.

In the old days I would have said that the Left represents the collective insect ant hill that mankind is leaving and the individual will Right is where mankind is going.   (and different individuals are tussling between the two)

But ... now it seems now is that there is actually a Real Being ready and waiting inside every human, Right Now.   But people have become terrified of it somehow. 

Perhaps it is that we have fought like murderers to keep hold of our position on Earth, and this has become a bad habit.   We sing songs about it.   

The Left and Right are two different songs sung by conquering heros.   One singing "In the past we crushed others by being together", and another singing "In the past we crushed others through our individual will".

We are drunk on the idea of crushing others ... who talks like this ?   Only the terrified expecting attack any minute.   And according to the laws of the universe ... if you expect attack, it comes. 

Humans are ... it is not true that they are far from their Real Self.   It is just behind and Ready.   But people would do anything at all to keep singing the songs of yesteryear, the great conquering heros.

We are a species of dumb ape murderers and we remember nothing else.   Like a soldier with PTSD, everything he sees need to be killed.

Watching old Feudal Samurai films, you see these big tough guys so proud as they  commit harakiri with their special white outfits and all the other strong men "say yes he had honour".
What fucking honour ?
Don't be donkey and follow these idiot rules.

How can you have any self respect following the rules of such a twat of a species as human beings.   They don't deserve to be followed.

I advise everyone to give themselves a big slap around the face and say ENOUGH.

Enough.   Just open your own eyes in the morning.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Somebody's got to win and somebody's got to lose.

Good time charlie got the blues?

• Like 1

survival is one of human's primal instincts and one of the basic rules for mammals is that you are more protected in the herd than alone.I think the herd mentality of people is exploited by the ones with power and authority and turned into a black-white fallacy,as a war monger once said "you're either with us or against us".I think this black-white macchiavelli play is depicted with the masonic checkerboard and its best representation is the USA,the country built from secret societies from ground up,where you can only"choose" black or white,right or left.I'm not saying its all mind control conspiracy,its actually a very well constructed play based on real human problems and thats the genius of it.

The black and white is a perfect play that tosses responsibility from one to the other and gives people the "right to choose".But choosing the ones who think for you and define your life is a "right"we should not be proud of.The left-right fallacy is ment to give people the illusion of choice and someone to blame,while the real question should not be 'who do I want to rule my life' but 'do I want a ruler or self determination' 

In reference to Taoism I think left and right conflict is the non lntegrating yin and yang

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, dualities rule.  Even for us humans who think we have things figured out.

In marching, if done properly, you always start with the left but end with the right.

Left is Yang - always wanting to change things.

Right is Yin - finding something that works and remaining in the  comfort of efficiency.

Of course, Yin (the right) is also restive.  Retire with the Spirits of the Valley.

• Like 1