neimad

scary shit in oz

over the easter we had some weird trails in sydney.

i had heard last week that something big was planned for sydney over easter... and i think i witnessed it.

yesterday (sunday) morning i spent part of the morning at an outdoor organic markets i like to visit. within the space of about 2 hours i saw 10 planes laying down trails, carpeting the sky. according to an aware stall holder they had been going since early in the morning and i think they contined into part of the afternoon.

now trails is a normal enough thing, but there was something odd about what happened yesterday.

the haze created by the trails remained quite thin without thickening out to form dark rainless masses blocking out the sky like they often do. instead this wispy haze followed the sun all day.

YES, FOLLOWED THE SUN!

so throughout the whole day, the sun was passing through this wispy chem-haze, while the rest of the sky was mostly blue and clear.

at one point a big dark shadow ring appeared around the sun. not the first time i have seen this happen.

the sun actually began to feel quite unpleasant, im not sure if it was my imagination or not, but i dont think so. normally i love standing in the sun, but yesterday i wanted to stay inside and only went outside to grab glances of what was happening, which is how i observed the chem-haze following the sun the whole day.

something else i noticed was that i developed dry lips, not so unusual. but then so too did most people who i saw yesterday (i had a party - quite a few people came around).

i would like to see what the outcome of this sun blocking chem-haze is, and will keep you posted.

i can imagine a huge amount of people getting the flu this week, and they are encouraging the 'flu-shot' "get one, no get two!" to destroy immune systems city-wide. lucky i got my colloidal silver.

i've actually never witnessed any chem-trails. maybe cuz i'm from washington, dc and they keep that little pocket of air clean. now i live in china and they dont need to lay down chemtrails cuz the pollution is bad enough

HEY THANK YA A 1000000 EUROS FOR DA REPPORT, VERY INTERRSTIN, NOW DO YA KNOW ANY ANTI-CHEMTRAIL ACTIVVIST GROUP IN THERE3 BESSIDES DA KANGAROOS? I KNOW THAT DA NEXUS MAGAZINE FOLKS HAVE BEEN DOIN SUMTHANG ABOUT IT.

AS FOR CHEMS FOLOWIN DA SUN, THAT MAY LED YA TO BELLIEVE THEY BE MENAT AS A SUN SCREEN, BUT I *DO NOT* BELLIEVE THAT HYPPOTHESIS.

THE SPRAY DA MOST AT NIGHT N IN DA LATE AFTERNOON, SO DA SUN SCREEN STORY DONT HOLD.

BUT SURE THEY CAN *MOVE* DA CHEMS, I HAVE SEEN EM MOVIN *AGGAINST* DA WIND. HOW THEY DO IT? THEY USE ELLECTRO-MAGNETTIC WAVES FROM DA CELL PHONE TOWERS N RADDAR INSTALATIONS. WHEN YA SEE DA CHEMCLOUDS FULL O RIPLES, THOSE BE DA WAVES I BE TALIKIN ABOUT.

THIS BE DA BIGEST CRIME IN HUMMAN HISTORY!!! I MEAN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

RJ

over the easter we had some weird trails in sydney.

i had heard last week that something big was planned for sydney over easter... and i think i witnessed it.

yesterday (sunday) morning i spent part of the morning at an outdoor organic markets i like to visit. within the space of about 2 hours i saw 10 planes laying down trails, carpeting the sky. according to an aware stall holder they had been going since early in the morning and i think they contined into part of the afternoon.

now trails is a normal enough thing, but there was something odd about what happened yesterday.

the haze created by the trails remained quite thin without thickening out to form dark rainless masses blocking out the sky like they often do. instead this wispy haze followed the sun all day.

YES, FOLLOWED THE SUN!

so throughout the whole day, the sun was passing through this wispy chem-haze, while the rest of the sky was mostly blue and clear.

at one point a big dark shadow ring appeared around the sun. not the first time i have seen this happen.

the sun actually began to feel quite unpleasant, im not sure if it was my imagination or not, but i dont think so. normally i love standing in the sun, but yesterday i wanted to stay inside and only went outside to grab glances of what was happening, which is how i observed the chem-haze following the sun the whole day.

something else i noticed was that i developed dry lips, not so unusual. but then so too did most people who i saw yesterday (i had a party - quite a few people came around).

i would like to see what the outcome of this sun blocking chem-haze is, and will keep you posted.

i can imagine a huge amount of people getting the flu this week, and they are encouraging the 'flu-shot' "get one, no get two!" to destroy immune systems city-wide. lucky i got my colloidal silver.

2787[/snapback]

i've actually never witnessed any chem-trails.  maybe cuz i'm from washington, dc and they keep that little pocket of air clean.  now i live in china and they dont need to lay down chemtrails cuz the pollution is bad enough

2791[/snapback]

YO PETTER, I HAVE BEEN INVESTIGGATIN DA CLAIM THAT THERE BE NO CHEMTRAILS IN CHINA, I AM ACTUALY SEARCHIN A LOCCAtion ON EARTH WITH NO CHEMTRAILS N I AM WILIN TO RELOCCATE THERE.

HOW-EVER, YER POST RAISES 2 RED FLAGS, VIZ.:

1) YA SAY YA NEVER WITNESED CHEMTRAILS. NOW THAT BE A *BIG* RED FLAG. CHANCES BE, IT JUST MEAN THAT YA DONT KNOW HOW TO SPOT EM, SINCE THEY BE *EVVERYEWHERE* NOWADAYS. FOR SURE THERE BE CHEMS IN WASHINGTON DC SO IF YA HAVE NEVER SEEN EM THERE, CHANCES ARE YA WOULDNT BE ABLE TO SEE EM IN CHINA EVEN IF THEY WERE PRESSET.

2) SECCOND RED FLAG: DA SMOG SHIT. NOW-A-DAYS. WHAT THEY CALL SMOG IN DA BIG CITIES BY A CUM-BINNATION O CHEMTRAILS (70%-80%) N ACTUAL SMOG (20%).

IN FREAKI URO-PPEAN CITIES THEYVE BEEN SHUTTIN DOWN CAR TRAFIC ONLY TO FIND THAT IT DONT HELP BECCAUSE THAT *SMOG* BE MADE O MICCROSCOPIC SOLID PARTICLES THAT CUM FROM DA PLANES.

SO WHEN YA SAY SMOG, THAT MAY VERY WELL BE CHEM HAZE FROM DA PLANES.

BUT AM SURE NOBODY GET SPRAYED LIKE DA AMMERICANS!!! SHIT!!!!!

BYE NOW,

MORE TO CUM,

RJ

i haven't watched any happening at night...

but the time i notice them here in oz the most is during the early mornings.

often they spread out and form a black haze the following day that blocks the sun completely.

sunday was just too weird.

someone was telling me they saw a show about 'global dimming' and that in the show they even had satellite photos of the chemtrails...!!! without giving any explination for them of course.

i believe that the sun has a very big part to do with it.... the sun is our source of life and energy, take that away and we will be very fucked up.... better yet, reflect the suns rays through a haze of deadly orgone shit soup fucked up crap and probably we aint getting no benefits from suns rays anymore. i mean their agenda is very twisted indeed and perhaps they are moving onto a new phaze... dimming the sun on earth.

one of my friends was telling me about how he feels the sun is changing and has a different quality to it (fits with the whole celestial changes, 2012, mayan calendar, sunspot activity, etc)... perhaps this new sun is a threat to them in some way and they want to stop it.

i been thinking about this a bit more... and likely this activity is partly to make us sick and unhealthy, but the other part is about converting earths beautiful pristine atmosphere (no longer) into the atmosphere that the annunaki/reptilians/macarbians are more comfortable with, i.e. shit smog crap.

anyways today is another chemmie day....

i dont know of many people doing anti chem activities, but i have been inspired to start myself.

im gonna bring these muther fuckers down in sydney.

viva la revolution!

well, ronnietzu, i got a sofa if ya need a place to crash.....

i gotta warn ya of the "perpetual woody" though. it comes from looking at nubile chinese girls all day.

well, ronnietzu, i got a sofa if ya need a place to crash.....

i gotta warn ya of the "perpetual woody" though.  it comes from looking at nubile chinese girls all day.

2839[/snapback]

WHAATT?? *YA* *WARN* *ME*??????????

AARRGGHHAARRGGHHAARRGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT HEY THANK YA FOR DA INVITTATION. BUT SERIOUSLY MYMAN, I BE INTERRESTED IN KNOWIN FOR SURE WHETTHER THERE BE CHEMS IN CHINA OR NOT

CARE YA TO DO SUM FURTHER INVESTIGGATION INTO THIS MOST SERIOUS METTER???

PERRHAPS I SHOULD LEARN CHINNESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW CHANCES ARE, MINE BIL-BIL BE BIGER N MEANER THAN YERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RJ

thats alright. we're both bigger than the average chinese. thats why its so easy to get some pootang. i'll show ya around if ya ever make it.

i'll see what i can find out, but i reckon yer way more informed and know where to start at least........

no, they dont block chemtrail sites per se. the do block a lot of free homepage services though like angelfire, geocities, tripod, etc, that have a lot of chemtrail info. others i cant get might just be due to very finicky internet here, and some of those others might be due to other info that is "harmful"

no, they dont block chemtrail sites per se.  the do block a lot of free homepage services though like angelfire, geocities, tripod, etc, that have a lot of chemtrail info.  others i cant get might just be due to very finicky internet here, and some of those others might be due to other info that is "harmful"

2894[/snapback]

IT SEEM TO BE DOWN NOW, BUT LATTER CAN YA TRY REACHIN THIS:

http://www.rense.com/politics6/chemdatapage.html

IF YA CAN GET TO RENSE.COM FROM CHINA, THEN DA CENSOR-SHIP BE NOT SO BAD THERE.

BYE NOW,

RJ

YES there ARE chemtrails in China!

Did you not see them yesterday? Every blue sky day, just about, I see them. Otherwise, too much pollution (or they don't bother when already cloudy? dunno)

All morning, yesterday in the Lido area and all around in town. By 1 pm they were criss crossed everywhere. I got a ton of photos. By 3 pm it was totally fogged and remains so today.

Who here is IN Beijing?

best,

Liora in Beijing

chem trails!!! :lol: baahahahahaaa yeah. from airplanes??? I guess if you want to call water vapor a chemical :rolleyes: