Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Which Founding Father Are You

Just for fun...

http://www.quizony.com/which-american-founding-father-are-you/index.html

The founding father who is most like you is

Benjamin Franklin

Like Benjamin Franklin, you are multi-talented and multi-faceted. Creative and inquisitive, you were probably the kid who drove the adults crazy by always asking, 'But why?!' And, you never take 'Just because...' as an answer, do you? Although you have the romantic soul of a poet, you have the logical and disciplined mind of a great scientist. Combine the two and you mix compassion with calculation, virtue with virility, and creative thinking with a desire to better the lot of humanity, which is pretty powerful! You have the potential to harness your natural inquisitive nature and love of partying to become a champion of the people. Just be careful that you do not allow yourself to get lost in your tendency for obsessive navel contemplation!

• Like 2

John Adams

You are the brains behind the throne! Unassuming, quiet, and industrious, your talents and contributions tend to be overlooked and the glory goes to your more flamboyant and attention-seeking colleagues. You believe strongly in traditional family values. Your natural shyness means that you prefer to work behind the scenes, but you do occasionally become paranoid that others are stealing the credit for your work. You are a courageous and generous person who believes strongly in traditional family values, but you often find yourself distanced from those you love due to your commitment to your work.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 2

Thomas Jefferson

You are a silent genius, a loner who prefers the company of books to the company of men. Although you are not social, you are fascinated by the working of society and the mind. Jefferson used these traits to become an accomplished lawyer, but these days you could go into any field that requires an interest in human psychology. You could even write internet quizzes! You are able to see past emotional baggage to identify the issues behind negative habits and customs and can be almost scarily intuitive. You are a trailblazer, but sometimes your ideas are so ahead of the trend that they seem shocking to others. Relax, time will prove you are on the right path. Trust in your own intelligence and inner knowledge and fight for your ideals.

Edited by Bindi
  • Like 3

I must point out, I think, that my analysis talks about me harnessing my love of partying despite me clearly stating that I don't love to party. I think they only have a handful of Founders in their database.

• Like 1

I got

John Adams You are the brains behind the throne! Unassuming, quiet, and industrious, your talents and contributions tend to be overlooked and the glory goes to your more flamboyant and attention-seeking colleagues. You believe strongly in traditional family values. Your natural shyness means that you prefer to work behind the scenes, but you do occasionally become paranoid that others are stealing the credit for your work. You are a courageous and generous person who believes strongly in traditional family values, but you often find yourself distanced from those you love due to your commitment to your work.
  • Like 1

The founding father who is most like you is

Benjamin Franklin

Like Benjamin Franklin, you are multi-talented and multi-faceted. Creative and inquisitive, you were probably the kid who drove the adults crazy by always asking, 'But why?!' And, you never take 'Just because...' as an answer, do you? Although you have the romantic soul of a poet, you have the logical and disciplined mind of a great scientist. Combine the two and you mix compassion with calculation, virtue with virility, and creative thinking with a desire to better the lot of humanity, which is pretty powerful! You have the potential to harness your natural inquisitive nature and love of partying to become a champion of the people. Just be careful that you do not allow yourself to get lost in your tendency for obsessive navel contemplation!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this