qicat

Let's talk about energy vampires ( Males - Females)

Have you ever been consciously "vampired"?   5 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been consciously vampired by opposite sex without your consent?

2. 2. Have you ever consciously vampired opposite sex without their consent?

• yes. I am a male. I need female energy.
    • yes. I am a female. I need male energy.
    • no ( both sexes)
  3. 3. If you do such things, what makes you think it gets you further on the path in a positive direction?

• My teacher told me
    • Everybody does that
    • I am too weak to develop it myself
    • She/he is so "sweet" and "available"
    • See my reply in a thread below

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

57 posts in this topic

Please post your opinion on the topic.

Debate conditions:

1. You are familiar with the energy cultivation and you understand that yes, it is possible to drain someone of their energy without their consent.

2. You understand this is not about "unconscious" vampiring, but rather direct "feeding" of yourself or your entities/egregors.

/************/

Personal background: I get vampired by males all the time and it leads me to hone my defensive skills. Yet at the same time on a mental level it sends me into rage that someone can violate me in "public"*, and think it is appropriate. Because to me it feels like an acid being poured on me, it is painful like hell and its burning - thus, my reaction to outside people looks rather weird. Yet to the "vampire" I think it adds extra "fun". I am doing the defense by simply energetically chopping their dick off ( I know it's extreme, but when that much of a turbid Qi is attacking you, you have limited time to think about "love and light", about how they are in "internal pain" and all other new age BS). Their vampiring drains me significantly and I have certain symptoms later to know how bad "vampiring" was. 

Note, I do distinguish between a practitioner ( their weiqi field is a number one indicator if he is a practitioner or not) and some random sex strapped guy who just happen to see a girl. It is the first ones who make me wonder about their path. I.e. where in the book does it say random vampiring leads to enlightenment? If you are so skilled in energy stuff, why don't you get a good girl and practice with her? Why do this random escapades?

*I am still sitting with this one. Should I be in rage that someone is hurting me, or should I train myself to "accept it" and thus eliminate rage?

Looking forward to hear your experiences.

3 people thank this

Thank you for raising the issue, I think this is a real and important point for some spiritually sensitive people. This is also something that some members have experienced with interactions in the Taobums chatroom.  In many cases, a major part of the issue is that some people are transmitting energy (and connecting) subconsciously and not really intending to connect and send energy stuff. Additionally, on the other side, some people are sort of naturally hypersensitive to energy from others and so when they feel energy from another person, it can hit their own issues and fears, creating a resonance that feels like they are being attacked or vamped.

But, this is not to say that are not definitely cases where some "energetically advanced" people do consciously connect to others, both for the energy flow and sometimes for sexual purposes. On the conscious done, with not good intent side, I have seen things ranging from...

-active evil guru stuff where the person establishes an ongoing hook to continually steal energy from the person, to

-what the guy thinks is harmless fun, making an attractive coworker get a little aroused.

In all cases, I personally think such active and conscious violations (of someone's private) space is inappropriate.  This includes some who think that they should "heal others", without prior conscious consent.  While in many cases, such things cannot be felt... One persons healing, may resonate in such a way, that it feels like another persons attack/vamping.

8 people thank this

http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/42537-energetic-parasites-how-to-get-rid-of-them/

Personally, I just love 'em to death, in a manner of speaking, by acknowledging they are there and giving them my full, undivided attention. They will eventually get what they need or more than they bargained for and move on.

This may not be the route that others take, but it has been effective in my experience.

:wub:

Here is a fairly recent thread dedicated to shielding practices and theories.

3 people thank this

In my experience, most energy that is experienced is through a passive type of transmission that is always ongoing. Each person has a field of energy and it is formed and maintained by the constant flow of energy through the body. In this way, the information about what is going on in the body is infused into the field that is around the body.

Most of the interactions that are noticeable will be related to the information that is present in each field. If your field is relatively clear, you can receive a near-to-perfect imprint of what is going on in the other person's body. If your field isn't clear, there will be a number of things that will "fight" because there is conflicting information.

I have had a number of different reactions that have taken place when people were in my field and I wasn't doing anything at all. Some people would mirror my actions. This is interesting: if I am compelled to raise my arm above my head, males that are energetically fairly clear will raise the same arm; females will raise the opposite.

Quite a few innocuous mirroring reactions take place. Other times, though, there are specific flows that get activated. The most common one that I have experienced is through the heart. Sometimes, though, the pineal gland/third eye is where it happens (and I've often seen people rubbing the middle of their forehead with confusion when this takes place). Sometimes, also, there is a sacral loop that gets activated for members of the opposite sex.

All these things happen without doing anything particular. It seems, to me, to be based upon the configuration of the fields of the people involved and the types of habit/proclivity that exist for moving energy in a particular way.

Vampirism, in my experience, is a rather unique thing that doesn't take place too often. I am less concerned with vampirism than I am with a general lack of morality. But, in this sense, I am meaning that something "moral" is a constructive flow of energy that benefits life. "Immoral", in this sense, is something that would harm life. On this front, these designations build into biology and the constructive/harmonious processes that can (and should) take place.

Everything social and psychological, or "conscious" is just a more expanded manifestation of the stuff that happens on this level.

3 people thank this

Vampirism, in my experience, is a rather unique thing that doesn't take place too often. I am less concerned with vampirism than I am with a general lack of morality. 

It seems you are a boy. I wonder if this is only "female" issue I am raising? I spoke to my class partner after the class, and she said she had had weird experiences with the person who was "vampiring" me as he deviated from the teacher's protocol and imposed his "male energy on her because "she needed it"". It would never occur to me to impose my "feminine" energy on any male. 

Boys, do you get vampired by the foxes often?  :ph34r:

1 person thanks this

Vampirism, in my experience, is a rather unique thing that doesn't take place too often. I am less concerned with vampirism than I am with a general lack of morality. But, in this sense, I am meaning that something "moral" is a constructive flow of energy that benefits life. "Immoral", in this sense, is something that would harm life. On this front, these designations build into biology and the constructive/harmonious processes that can (and should) take place.

Everything social and psychological, or "conscious" is just a more expanded manifestation of the stuff that happens on this level.

I agree with this and fear that those who find it happening often are creating or maybe strengthening the perceived phenomena. 

I'd also say often emotional vampires are not so much immoral as inconsiderate.  That whenever we run 'negative' in speech or general attitude we're acting not so much vampiric since we don't gain anything, we just lower the vibe of everyone around us.   

As cultivators we need equanimity that leans on the positive side.  Those with quiet minds and sensitivity are open to others emotions and effected by the general nastiness going on in daily life.  Without a practice that provides some upbeat measure, its easy to flow into malaise, depression and anger. 

4 people thank this

It seems you are a boy. I wonder if this is only "female" issue I am raising? I spoke to my class partner after the class, and she said she had had weird experiences with the person who was "vampiring" me as he deviated from the teacher's protocol and imposed his "male energy on her because "she needed it"". It would never occur to me to impose my "feminine" energy on any male. 

I dunno....

I don't have much experience on this front. It's usually a matter of "we get along" in whatever way that it happens, or we don't. If we don't, then we're naturally not inclined to stay in the same space. There have been times when it seemed that a few females were stronger with what they were doing. But energy itself never felt like it was a thing to be given or taken.

My own energy could be damaged/degraded if I couldn't shake a pattern that I received. At first, I did consider this as vampirism because I received an unhealthy pattern and it was like getting plastered with somebody's shit yet not having a soap that worked on that level.

With a bit more experience and clarity with things that I could do (for myself), it is now something I recognize as an issue that is entirely in my court. I have a tacit understanding of how to clear these things out and that is what I do.

Outwardly, my typical course of action is to go on moralizing (sometimes I am a bit blunt with it...)---either it will be taken to heart, or they'll hate it and depart of their own will or I will be the one to leave because I don't want to deal with them.

Addition: most of the time these days, I don't even get a clear read on "problems" that are around me. They just circulate right through me. I might see a dark blob and it comes at me and goes through my torso and then straight upwards. I can't say what it is, but it is something that has replaced a number of problematic phenomena that I have experienced in the past.

Edited by Apeiron&Peiron
1 person thanks this

The natural energy dynamic is sort of an energy loop male (transmission) to female (reception) and returning back. Now some women also have access to their "male energy side" and some men are open on their "female energy side", but that is less common a situation. But women do have sort of the ability to "bond" to a transmission and kind of hang on and not let go. Which creates a similar "vacuum like" effect to what you are describing.

While not being "vampired" personally, many years ago I had some issues where a woman that I was doing remote energy experiments with would sort of use the energy for more sexual purposes.  She would ask me to transmit a hug to her and then she would receive the energy and get/translate orgasms from it.  It was only much later that a mutual female friend told me what had been happening (and why so many hug requests).

Edited by Jeff
3 people thank this

Suck their di*k off to get that energy back like white tigress, do not chop it in the mind. (joke)

but seriously. the only thing which can save you for being "sucked off" is just metta to yourself and others. Thinking that other people suck your energy is rather psychological case which needs treatment (being paranoid). Nobody can suck your qi unless they know specific ways to do so. They must be really good proficient with their mastery of mind and body. No regular people can suck your energy besides sexual methods - even there they needs skills and mastery so I would rather suggest some tonics for your shen so you can balance yourself.

Regular people do not really suck energy, they just increase leakage and sometimes it happen that they can benefit from other leakage but it's rare.

Edited by SeekerOfHealing
1 person thanks this

(Note: the following was prepare before SeekerOfHealing's amendation, but when I tried to post it, Dao Bums was down, and since it was late at night where I live, I wasn't going to wait for Dao Bums to return.  However it is still relevant, as SeekerOfHealing's amendation is not a stellar achievement. (My, what a stylistic travesty, parentheses within parentheses, but it's a joke, asterisk = star, so despite the appearance of the asterisk, no star for his changes.))

. . . get that energy back like white tigress. haha but seriously. the only thing which can save you for being "sucked off" is just metta to yourself. Thinking that other people suck your energy is rather psychological case which needs treatment. Nobody can suck you qi unless they know specific ways to do so. They must be really good proficient with their mastery of mind and body. No regular people can suck your energy besides sexual methods - even there they needs skills and mastery so I would rather suggest some tonics for your shen so you can balance yourself.

I have left out of your quote a part of it which I hope you will have the sense to amend. Among other things it has the effect of focusing the conversation on naughty language rather then the more substantive issue that you completely dismissed this woman's experience, and give advice that might be appropriate for someone who can't "distinguish . . . a practitioner ( their weiqi field is a number one indicator if he is a practitioner or not)", it probably is not good advice for a person who can make such a distinction.  I might have taken her complaint lightly if I hadn't been intrigued by this and did a little digging into her posts to find that she studies Qigong healing with an eminent teacher, and is probably surrounded by immature males who could really do a number on someone if they had a mind to do so.  Your recommendation of White Tigress teachings might be more appropriate than you seem to laughingly dismiss, though not exactly what I might recommend, but I don't think it's what she wants anyway.

Please post your opinion on the topic.

Personal background: I get vampired by males all the time and it leads me to hone my defensive skills. Yet at the same time on a mental level it sends me into rage that someone can violate me in "public"*, and think it is appropriate. Because to me it feels like an acid being poured on me, it is painful like hell and its burning - thus, my reaction to outside people looks rather weird. Yet to the "vampire" I think it adds extra "fun". I am doing the defense by simply energetically chopping their dick off ( I know it's extreme, but when that much of a turbid Qi is attacking you, you have limited time to think about "love and light", about how they are in "internal pain" and all other new age BS). Their vampiring drains me significantly and I have certain symptoms later to know how bad "vampiring" was. 

Note, I do distinguish between a practitioner ( their weiqi field is a number one indicator if he is a practitioner or not) and some random sex strapped guy who just happen to see a girl. It is the first ones who make me wonder about their path. I.e. where in the book does it say random vampiring leads to enlightenment? If you are so skilled in energy stuff, why don't you get a good girl and practice with her? Why do this random escapades?

*I am still sitting with this one. Should I be in rage that someone is hurting me, or should I train myself to "accept it" and thus eliminate rage?

Looking forward to hear your experiences. ( Bold Emphasis mine, ZYD)

As she says we are dealing with, at the very least some serious energy gropping, resulting in anger "that someone can violate me in "public", and I completely understand her rage and frustration about that.  I can understand how this could find a suitable expression in "energetically chopping their dick off", though I would be sorely tempted to pull out my old Maude Frikert imitation:

maude.jpg

and say, "I just want to whack their peepee.", but that's just me, as I have said before I have an odd sense of humor, as well as a curious set of comic voices I can imitate and my Maude Frikert was very good, but would be lost on most people today.

I hope that we will continue to get some of the good serious responses that we have gotten to this thread, and that SeekerOfHealing can avoid being suspended again, because on one level Metta isn't bad advice and not exactly New Age either, I have never met a metta I didn't like, kind of a meta comment on the whole business, but that naughty language, tsk tsk.  Oh, and tonifying shen without clearing the root of the anger in the liver is not necessarily good idea, so Xue Fu Zhu Yu Wan comes to mind as an interesting way to get outside of the anger and into a more positive state of xin in order to deal more effectively with the matter.

ZYD

7 people thank this

I've never experienced an energetic drainage without interaction between the "vampire" and the "victim".

In my experience, "vampiring" (if there is such a word) happens when I have been engaged in an interaction with another person an start feeling progressively feeling weaker. 

Some people seem to thrive on this type of interaction and in fact become progressively more powerful. But after a certain point, there is no drainage anymore, especially if we stop reacting to the "triggers" of such drainage. One good way to prevent such drainage is to be Present, no judgement, no aversion, no reaction. These characters will disappear.

well, my opinion is that you only considered opposite sex vampires, what about homosexual people? which is not included in the poll. 

-active evil guru stuff where the person establishes an ongoing hook to continually steal energy from the person, to

I m not sure why would a guru does that, because if he is really a guru in spirituality, he would know that everything is energy and we are swimming in it.

So, why would he suck the energy from a person, and not from a tree or nature or whatever other source that is more pure and more connected?

"Sucking energy" gives rise to another view, that the energy is perishable, and limited, it is like it is digested and can be taken, which is quiet the opposite of the ideas that everything is energy, everything is one, and energy is infinite.

That is why i do believe that everything is energy and we are living and walking in fields of energies and in order to get energy flow into you, you have to heal the blockage/issues in your body/mind and it would flow, because no matter how much you "think" you are sucking, it won't go in efficiently if it is blocked.

and People who think they are vampires or try to suck another person's energy or harassment through energy are just people with blockages/issues mirroring them in other people who has the same issues. These people (vampire, victim), have met each others, not through a coincidence, they attracted each other into each other's reality for reason and this reason is to learn from such experience.

Edited by Shad282
1 person thanks this

While I have certainly felt drained in my life... my sense of that action is not one of me being a bucket and that bucket being empty or full... rather, I sense that I am more akin to a series of hoses and tubes that pass through the system and can be wide open, or constricted, as conditions alter and flux.  I am never out of energy.  The universe as far as I have experienced it, is nothing but energy, in a mind numbing variety of frequencies, vibrations and resonances. 

The action of constriction and opening, while to me, seems unconscious at its core, can through cultivation, or natural ability, be accessed through seeking, training, intent or the raw conditions of life.

I do not and have not had the sense that this is in any way, something that can be construed as victimization/predatory any more than I can see a hurricane as predatory.  There are actions and conditions, many beyond my influence, which cause a constriction and reduction of 'my' energy flow, or a floodway opening by turns...

2 people thank this

well, my opinion is that you only considered opposite sex vampires, what about homosexual people? which is not included in the poll. 

I m not sure why would a guru does that, because if he is really a guru in spirituality, he would know that everything is energy and we are swimming in it.

So, why would he suck the energy from a person, and not from a tree or nature or whatever other source that is more pure and more connected?

"Sucking energy" gives rise to another view, that the energy is perishable, and limited, it is like it is digested and can be taken, which is quiet the opposite of the ideas that everything is energy, everything is one, and energy is infinite.

That is why i do believe that everything is energy and we are living and walking in fields of energies and in order to get energy flow into you, you have to heal the blockage/issues in your body/mind and it would flow, because no matter how much you "think" you are sucking, it won't go in efficiently if it is blocked.

and People who think they are vampires or try to suck ather person's energy or harassment through energy are just people with blockages/issues mirroring them in other people who has the same issues. These people (vampire, victim), have met each others, not through a coincidence, they attracted each other into each other's reality for reason and this reason is to learn from such experience.

Some very good points... Homosexual people would experience the same sort of dynamic.  It is not really about being male or female physically, but more about one's residing on the energy polarity spectrum. I have worked with some lesbian women who were had a more "male like"energy body structure.  Also, one in particular was very much the energy vampire like type.  This also manifested as very controlling to her partner in normal daily life.

I would also agree that someone that I would call an "evil guru type" is not what I would consider a true guru. But, to their followers they are often seen that way. With the establishing of the energetic bond, there can be new and powerful feelings for the follower. The ego driven (energy stealing types) see themselves as more king like to the group. Also, in many traditions it is believed that other beings are really just an illusion, that you yourself are the only "ultimate self", so it is no big deal to take from others as they are not "real" anyways.  Maybe think of it like "strip mining".

Finally, I would agree with you that in reality that energy is unlimited. But, very few have ever truly realized that... 

4 people thank this

Finally, I would agree with you that in reality that energy is unlimited. But, very few have ever truly realized that... 

Yes, it's true. At the different plane energy is unlimited and there is nothing but energy. 

I am still trying to figure out the physical plane set-up. As if the energy is unlimited and there is only ONE being, why do I ( simple cat) feel so drained and pissed off when I feel someone is connecting to my lower dantian and pulls the energy towards themselves? ( image of a thinking cat here)

1 person thanks this

>>>>>>>>>>>

and People who think they are vampires or try to suck another person's energy or harassment through energy are just people with blockages/issues mirroring them in other people who has the same issues. These people (vampire, victim), have met each others, not through a coincidence, they attracted each other into each other's reality for reason and this reason is to learn from such experience.

1. It was not so much about physical gender, but yin-yang stuff I think. A lot of males have zero good yang male energy and a lot of women are as "butch" as it gets ( i..e zero feminine real yin). I am working on balancing those myself... So please understand who sleeps with whom is not really the point. If one partner is "yin" and another if "yang", they will connect.  I know a couple where she is a real "raging butch" and he is as "sissy" as it gets. I am using such strong descriptions to describe the energy they project. I think this is why they are together: he should have been a woman and she should have been a man ( and probably were in past lives). And I am very sure she is the one who is vampiring him.

2. Yep. Mirror, mirror on the wall. I 100% agree with you on this one. In fact, if I had not started noticing vampiring, I would not dig deeper and find out that I need to simply work with the heart energy to make it go away. So I am practicing now, as I have awareness of the issue. 

btw, I am Pisces, so all the extra water/psychic stuff is added to the equation and it gets really hard to figure out where is the boundary of my personal issues vs. "others".

Edited by qicat
1 person thanks this

Yes, it's true. At the different plane energy is unlimited and there is nothing but energy. 

I am still trying to figure out the physical plane set-up. As if the energy is unlimited and there is only ONE being, why do I ( simple cat) feel so drained and pissed off when I feel someone is connecting to my lower dantian and pulls the energy towards themselves? ( image of a thinking cat here)

Some would debate if there really is that "ONE being", but basically because you are not yet realized as that ONE being. Additionally, the female body naturally holds like 8-10 times more energy at a relative level (your physical plane stuff). While that makes women energetically more powerful, the energy tends to naturally attach to stuff.  It is "pulling on" (or hitting) the attachments that makes you feel more drained and pissed off.

With this greater energy flow, it becomes even more important for women to be able access their male energy side.  Or, as the TTC 28 says...

Know the strength of man, 

But keep a woman's care! 

Be the stream of the universe! 

With your heart open, you already "keep a woman's care", but maybe need to more know the strength of your own male energy side.  In energy terms, that would be related to transmitting more.

1 person thanks this

My advice become energetically gender complete then just enjoy being. Combine yin and yang Shiva and Shakti in the high heavens become complete then there will be over abundance. When polarity unifies neither yin nor yang attracts or draws.

The lower Dantien is a good place to combine energies but you need to go up bring them up staying down you are trapped to a low level go up, go up.

1 person thanks this

In energy terms, that would be related to transmitting more.

please elaborate

My advice become energetically gender complete then just enjoy being. Combine yin and yang Shiva and Shakti in the high heavens become complete then there will be over abundance. When polarity unifies neither yin nor yang attracts or draws.

The lower Dantien is a good place to combine energies but you need to go up bring them up staying down you are trapped to a low level go up, go up.

is this a theory or practice?

please elaborate

Easier to just show you realtime in the chatroom some time. Just send me a pm message if you want to try it.

is this a theory or practice?

It is a practice at first then reality. We are all sovereign souls and as such are neither woman nor man but both. Human lives are polarized.

It is the way of things.

The way home is unity, man must become woman and woman man then they will become complete not with another body but with themselves.

Man chases woman as you know and draws her to him which you resist wisely as wrong because you can tell when it is all penis and no real heart. This is to your good credit many women mistake energetic contact for love. Jeff and I were just discussing this in private today.

For men who are sincere or ignorant this is catostophic, men can love but when they are grafted onto and realize that the woman is suffering due to confusion it really hurts us because we want to be loved and complete also but are not, just part of mistaken perception, that hurts very much. Men have very deep hearts after all we are also women.

I am sorry you have experienced discomfort from others but it need not be the only thing, there is such a thing as love also. The wise woman learns the difference.

Woman bonds to man each are seeking the same thing in their own way. Each wants to be complete and seeks fulfillment outside of themselves. Yin and yang mixing is only a part of it.

If you wish to learn I can teach you in person, the practices that you will do every day by yourself to realize this within yourself.

It is obvious you feel and that is good but can you be stable?

Can you stand tall on your own?

Can you be Shakti the divine female principle / energy and more without madness and become one with Śiva who is detached and dispationate stillness yet completes Shakti in the crown?

Śiva the Masculine is incomplete without Shakti he is a dead thing. Shakti without Śiva is restless and mad never being sated in her divine dynamic ways.

Together they are satisfaction personified.

The good news is you need not seek any where but within, you have it all already, you are both already, it is just a mater of experiencing it and in my way it requires practices but you can feel, so for you a shorter journey than for most.

Practices sounds so disciplinarian does it not? Once learned they are something deeply enjoyed. The hardest part is getting to the cushion with all the distractions of the day and mental fatigue but sit one must afterwards you wonder my God why would I ever dream of denying myself this completeness?

During in the time after this carries through.

You must become not only Shakti which as female and is your easy path and divine birth right but also your inner Śiva. The two must bond, must blend not just in theory, not just energetically but in reality.

Then as Gender combined transcend and become gender complete.

If you think I do not know if I can then that is honest and a good start.

The terms Śiva and Shakti have overtones to them that may seem odd. Śiva is one extreme the masculine and Shakti his consort the other. Each represent the primordial aspects or polarity of feminine and masculine. Each are incomplete, each are within all of us as such we each have the ability to become complete within ourselves all that is needed is a helping hand along the way.

My way is simple I cut wood and am not surprised by the pleasant smell and sight of sawdust.

Edited by Pilgrim
2 people thank this

What's usually most tiring is when someone else triggers something within us which is repressed and we are not yet willing to allow the content into the light of awareness, so we need to use more energy to keep it repressed. So it's usually energies of sex, violence, envy things like that which we keep down. We also use a huge amount of energy repressing the truth of what we are, denying the entry of love.

The other people aren't doing this to us though or vamping us, we do it to ourselves, it's all going on within. Blaming the other person is usually just another system we use to remain unconscious and deny the truth.

Edited by Jetsun
2 people thank this

What's usually most tiring is when someone else triggers something within us which is repressed and we are not yet willing to allow the content into the light of awareness, so we need to use more energy to keep it repressed. So it's usually energies of sex, violence, envy things like that which we keep down. We also use a huge amount of energy repressing the truth of what we are, denying the entry of love.

The other people aren't doing this to us though or vamping us, we do it to ourselves, it's all going on within. Blaming the other person is usually just another system we use to remain unconscious and deny the truth.

Perhaps you are correct for emotional/mental body level. Although it seems it is possible to share emotions with each other ( at least my liver thinks so for sure).

On the energy body level, there are nasty things which could be done with proper training ( goes both male/female), yet my question is... if you are at that level, why in the f*ck would you risk it ( your buddhahood in waiting) on doing something so immoral? Is there any reference of anybody getting to the "next level" via such practice of draining the partner ( or random stranger?). Of course, one can talk about "karma" and "previous lives agreements", but if one is truly on a buddha path ( i..e compassion for all), how does one even have these evil thoughts in mind?

My personal take on it: it's an ultimate test. If a man can pass it ( i.e. be able NOT to do that to a woman), he might as well get granted by the Goddess some goodies. But if he fails ( i.e. cannot resist stealing that energy), I think he is off to another "cycle"...

Here is a "secret teaching" from a cat for all of you:P I hope the one for whom this threat was started would also read it and reconsider his approach to energy cultivation and life in general. Lots of good thoughts here...

Edited by qicat
2 people thank this

if you are at that level, why in the f*ck would you risk it ( your buddhahood in waiting)

One of the problems with energy transmission and even sharing space or presence is that people develop the ability before they develop the maturity. It is a stage of spiritual puberty and not a particularly advanced one either.

1 person thanks this