Sign in to follow this  
sagebrush

lifetime subscription

Miraculously I located the subscription page. I was not able to click on any icon to make a donation.

Interested in making donation to Dao Bums website. How to?

in my real world I have a tiny feather in my coin holder in the truck.

soon to be my squirrel tail.

certainly

a coin for a koan is reason enough

for today.

Edited by sagebrush
  • Like 2

Miraculously I located the subscription page. I was not able to click on any icon to make a donation.

I had this same issue and then I figured out a way that worked for me. Instead of landing on the subscription page from home or forums pages, I went there by another way and it worked.

When I am logged in, I can click on my login name on the top right side of the page.   When I click the arrow next to the login, there is a drop down that comes up with several options.  It has things like "My Profile", "Settings", etc.  There is one option there that says, "My Subscription".  I was able to click this and get the subscription (just few weeks back).

Try this way, it should work hopefully.  I am not a Mod, Admin or involved in any way with the TDB forum design.  I just got here couple of months back.  I am sharing what I did in the same situation that you described.  It could be the upgrade that is going on also.

Edited by Cauvery
  • Like 3

Nice question and answer.  Thanks to both of you.    I can't claim to know if the subscriptions is not working in certain situations.  I can only hope the new version (Please don't ask when  :D  ) it will work out of the box... 

in my real world I have a tiny feather in my coin holder in the truck.

soon to be my squirrel tail.

certainly

a coin for a koan is reason enough

for today.

As follow up... I see you paid on Dec. 3 and in the 'lifetime club'  :)

Sign in to follow this