Sign in to follow this  
AugustLeo

I'd imagine that it would be a few days. It sounds like the hostess is a practitioner in her own right. I'm excited to hear it too... I've heard it's Max talking about the importance of a low fat, low sugar vegetarian diet. :lol:

Thanks AugustLeo.

I will get to listen to it tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Do you know if there is a way to save it as a file I could keep?

Do you know if there is a way to save it as a file I could keep?

Yeah, the "listen" button is a link to an mp3 file. (If you're on a pc,) Just right-click on the button and "save as".

"You don't need a body... this is a downward flow practice."

What did he mean there, I wonder.

Sounds good though... whenever I :lol: find myself sans body I can still rock on!

"You don't need a body... this is a downward flow practice."

What did he mean there, I wonder.

Sounds good though... whenever I :lol: find myself sans body I can still rock on!

interesting, that, wasnt it. 'you dont need a body.'

like - you dont need to contain the fire in sufficiently strong channels and be blockage free enough not to have to deal with it backing up in the system and causing problems?

( as you do with kundalini..)

like - you dont need to contain the fire in sufficiently strong channels and be blockage free enough not to have to deal with it backing up in the system and causing problems?

( as you do with kundalini..)

Interesting!

I totally suck at kundalini, so I'm glad there's a different game out there!

have you met Max yet, Yoda?

lady interviewing him seemed to me to be alittle high on his energy, d'you think?

he sure speakfast, dont he.

I haven't listened yet as I don't have headphones provided yet but he means he transmits the energy. Either you tune into him by focusing on him and this creates a direct connection through the female formless awareness or in person he opens up your third eye. Sounds like he's not messing around! Master Chunyi Lin shot magnetic bliss-light into the center of my brain causing a permanent transformation but he did that only after I studied with him for about 6 months, doing intensive training.

After the third eye is open then it's just a matter of more energy build up to open up the brain further. I've found that holding the breath while in full-lotus is REALLY effective to open up the kundalini at the base of the spine. It's more of a central channel thing than using the right-side vagus nerve transduction which is more of an side-external channel thing.

The energy will just flow after the third eye is opened but to open up the third eye MORE FULLY than more energy needs to be charged up. That's the tricky part. haha.

C-I saw him last month in Phoenix. He speaks quickquick! :lol: I think his speech patterns come from spending a lot of time speaking Chinese combined with being jacked on Kunlun. I got the vibe that the interviewer had tried Kunlun and *liked* it.

DH-the 3rd eye/niwan is definitely his focus, but he doesn't seem to make the connection to the kundalini process

WYG- Max's Red Phoenix doesn't refer to an herb, it's a complimentary practice to Kunlun.

Well he has a chapter on sex energy in his book. Haven't you read it? Maybe you can share! haha.

The bliss needs to be cultivated afterwards or it can be lost just like sex energy. He's just making a permanent connection so people can always open up the 3rd eye channel -- whether a person stores it up for stronger energy is based on the type of practice. If he's having people SPIRAL THEIR HIPS then he's obviously aware of opening up the small of the back for the kundalini energy to rise up. He's just adding to that energy. I'm sure that he takes in people's lower emotion energy and then transforms in his body as bliss-light and then shoots it back into people. That's how the 3rd eye cycles the natural resonance.

Well he has a chapter on sex energy in his book. Haven't you read it? Maybe you can share! haha.

The bliss needs to be cultivated afterwards or it can be lost just like sex energy. He's just making a permanent connection so people can always open up the 3rd eye channel -- whether a person stores it up for stronger energy is based on the type of practice. If he's having people SPIRAL THEIR HIPS then he's obviously aware of opening up the small of the back for the kundalini energy to rise up. He's just adding to that energy. I'm sure that he takes in people's lower emotion energy and then transforms in his body as bliss-light and then shoots it back into people. That's how the 3rd eye cycles the natural resonance.

I don't know Drew. He is pretty adamant that Kunlun is NOT Kundalini energy. They keep saying that Kundalini rises upward whereas Kunlun flows downward. That having been said, it still FEELS like upward flowing energy to me.

Well maybe the Kunlun energy is HIS energy -- or what he channels through his masters, etc. His secret lineage. That's definitely the case with qigong master Chunyi Lin. The more respect you have for the teacher the quicker the results but this is paradoxical because it also means the more self-discipline you have. Basically there's a feedback with the teacher this way -- but the source, the direction, the goal -- is a "higher frequency" or a "more intense" energy to try to put it in Westernized terms.

The environment is very important. It's very easy to get attacked as being too self-righteous, too pure, etc. for having say a special diet -- or especially being celibate. Then of course there's people being attracted to your energy and having them wig out about it and then having to transform that reaction.

It's all a matter of if you can ride the tiger so to speak -- stay focused on the female formless awareness -- in order to keep taking in the teacher's energy.

The issue of being in a cult is always in issue. Culture vs. a cult. As qigong master Chunyi Lin states -- most of us can't be professional meditators.

Well we can sure try. haha.

That's why I've read one book a day for the past 7 years. How can someone claim I'm in a cult if I read so many different writers, etc.? The fact is someone will find SOME excuse to attack you for transformation of energy.

This is why I rely on the full-lotus. It gets results quick. The teacher's energy is to be called on for sure but I think there needs to be a personal connection for it to be strong.

A teacher can focus on only so many students. Qigong master Chunyi Lin has taught tens of thousands of people.

The bigger an audience at one time the more energy that can be transformed by the teacher.

But that's just one setting. Afterwards everyone goes home and most people don't keep practicing.

This is why it's so important to follow the practice strictly. Each practice is geared towards the specific teachers energy focus.

I just stick with the full-lotus.

I just stick with the full-lotus.

Hi Drew,

Is there a "Full Lotus for Dummies" :D

I checked out the site you suggested a few weeks back, the $3 tapes looked great. I was going to get one but I have discovered that all my tape players have died from lack of use :(

I didn't notice anything specific on the lotus posture so was not too sure what to look for. My problem with the full lotus is trying to bend myself into it, my lower body flexability is poor, even a half lotus is very uncomfortable aster a few seconds.

I'd probably be better off dusting of Kurtz and doing some stretches. The lotus is really a "cool if I could do this" thing for me, not sure how to actually "use" it.

Just popped the interview into my MP3 player last night.

It was very cool to hear Max AND Chris. Inspirational. I want to experience these 5 levels of Bliss and I'm actually intrested in Red Phoenix now.

I need to read my .sig and FEEL

I must say that the lady was very nice during the interview, but if I had to listen to 1 more advertisement in that voice giving out a phonenumber I would have been going postal. Was that Max laughing in the background a few times :D My MP3 player is cheap and a bit "tricky" to fast forward.

LOL Chris needs to take some more drugs cause he didnt sound to with it in that interview! ;)

ITS IN MY HEAD???? WTF :lol:

Hey WYG, why don't you just put in your forum signature that you are skeptical of Kunlun, think their marketing is over the top, that your questions have not been answered yet, whatever, etc, etc. Just lay out your whole schtick preferably minus the sarcasm and snarkiness. I estimate it would save you from making about 95% of your posts and us from having to read the same content-less potshots over and over.

Sean

Hey WYG, why don't you just put in your forum signature that you are skeptical of Kunlun, think their marketing is over the top, that your questions have not been answered yet, whatever, etc, etc. Just lay out your whole schtick preferably minus the sarcasm and snarkiness. I estimate it would save you from making about 95% of your posts and us from having to read the same content-less potshots over and over.

Sean

THANK YOU SEAN!!! Irritating, isn't it?

Sign in to follow this