Sign in to follow this  
MatthewQi

Kunlun Question

Heya,

Finally checked out Kunlun. Sounds very much like transmission based activation also known as Shaktipat (ooo, even the name makes me bliss out, lol).

Just wondering if anyone knows why Max says that it is not the same as Kundalini at this site:

http://blisspractice.com/subjects.html

Is it that he is equating Kundalini to sexual energy alone? or that he is refering to what is also known as Shakti?

Matt

Matthew,

Check it out it's... unusual. It doesn't feel like Kundalini to me, Max says it isn't, but that's all I know about it.

Not a philosopher's practice, that's for sure!!

Your pal,

Yoda

matt,

i've been trying to ask that question for weeks but have received no responses except that it's a different form of energy and it's 'downward' while kundalini is 'upward'

i myself was curious because i'm receiving shaktipat in two weeks and was wondering how it will affect my kunlun practice

it is taoist, maybe thats why max didn't want any connection to tantra. but it does seem very transmission based. i haven't received a transmission and have not received any of the effects that the members describe who have received a transmission, and the spontaneous movements sound a lot like kriyas to me. but who knows

matt,

i've been trying to ask that question for weeks but have received no responses except that it's a different form of energy and it's 'downward' while kundalini is 'upward'

i myself was curious because i'm receiving shaktipat in two weeks and was wondering how it will affect my kunlun practice

it is taoist, maybe thats why max didn't want any connection to tantra. but it does seem very transmission based. i haven't received a transmission and have not received any of the effects that the members describe who have received a transmission, and the spontaneous movements sound a lot like kriyas to me. but who knows

Who are you receiving shaktipat from.

Maybe ask them in advance.

see what kind of answer you get and let us know.

Guest winpro07

The Naths practice thier Kriyas 20 hours a day for 40 years to cultivate enough Shaktipat to 'Enlighten'. After this there are some who either can, or choose to transmit to others -this is very rare.

Who are you receiving shaktipat from.

Maybe ask them in advance.

see what kind of answer you get and let us know.

i'm receiving shaktipat from a siddha master.

http://www.suprememeditation.org/shaktipat.html

this isn't nath tradition, in fact there is no practicing of kriyas in this path. the shakti does all the work, all you do is surrender to it/your true inner self

i will bring pillars of bliss to my retreat and ask about it

Edited by mikaelz

Just wondering if anyone knows why Max says that it is not the same as Kundalini at this site:

http://blisspractice.com/subjects.html

Is it that he is equating Kundalini to sexual energy alone? or that he is refering to what is also known as Shakti?

Matt

I just went to this site above and read this:

Scientific Explanation:

Technically, a black hole absorbs matter into a rotating vortex of magnetic energy (not all black holes are rotating and magnetic, only "kerr" black holes are). However, a black hole also emits waves and particles into space (black holes emit no radtiation by definition, thats why they are black). One can use this form of energy for his personal awakening.

This form of radiation from the "black hole" is called ultraviolet-three (is this a new made up form of radiation?) and is only found in the depth of space, or in objects such as meteorites (meteorites don't emit radiation). This radiation does not travel through the earth because of the earth’s protective magnetic field will not allow ultraviolet-three to penetrate to the earth's surface (ultraviolet does get through, or we wouldn't get sun-tans, also satellite based instruments would pick it up, but have not).

Therefore, by vibrant visualization of the rotating "black hole", one can learn to absorb this cosmos' energy.

Benefits

Through this practice, the valley in-between the lobes of the brain will start to resonate with the black hole radiation. This will combine the magnetic potentials and able to flow the energy into the body. This practice will empower one to a higher spiritual-magnetic potential.

All of the aforementioned practices work holistically towards self-generated enlightenment. It is important for one to verify with the teacher whether this practice can be practice together with other forms of awakening.

Someone might want to tell him to remove this part; it has no scientific basis. Ive added brackets to explain why in each part. Im not trying to be a party pooper :-) I just think its a little misleading.

Edited by Jakara

I dont have any scientific evidence to back any of this up but personally im convinced its possible to attain enormous energy from a black hole, it can be tricky to call it radiating imho because of the nature of the energy itself wich isnt expanding but contracting .. nevertheless it gives of energy so technically it radiates :)

I assume its black because it absorbs everything including light instead of reflecting it. As a sidenote for astrologists its not possible to pinpoint the location of a black hole by itself but only because of how its surrounding reacts to it. (btw yust as one of the ways how people can identify the presence of yin .. being absence or change in yang)

Also a meteor can hold great amounts of energy, its not said that if you find one that it will be in there but it surely can contain alot of yinlike energy. A real keris for example always contains a stone from the air (a meteorite) because of this property. The empu by means of ritual, meditation and concentration gives the yinlike conscious energy certain properties or tasks (health, luck, wealth, protection fe.) according to the wishes of the person where it is build for.

Regards, Mike

Edited by minkus

I think this is another example of how people use scientific language to explain what they feel or what they see with their spiritual eyes.

I have no difficulty in believing that if you visualize a black hole inside your brain and between the lobes, that radiates som kind of magic and rare radiation called ultra-violet-3, it will bring a lot of energy to your brain.

This does not mean it is an actual black hole within the brain. But it CAN mean that using the consept of a black hole in visualization, you tap into a particular energetic phenomenon, or you create that phenomenon, and can have great benefit from it.

I dont have any scientific evidence to back any of this up but personally im convinced its possible to attain enormous energy from a black hole, it can be tricky to call it radiating imho because of the nature of the energy itself wich isnt expanding but contracting .. nevertheless it gives of energy so technically it radiates :)

I assume its black because it absorbs everything including light instead of reflecting it. As a sidenote for astrologists its not possible to pinpoint the location of a black hole by itself but only because of how its surrounding reacts to it. (btw yust as one of the ways how people can identify the presence of yin .. being absence or change in yang)

Also a meteor can hold great amounts of energy, its not said that if you find one that it will be in there but it surely can contain alot of yinlike energy. A real keris for example always contains a stone from the air (a meteorite) because of this property. The empu by means of ritual, meditation and concentration gives the yinlike conscious energy certain properties or tasks (health, luck, wealth, protection fe.) according to the wishes of the person where it is build for.

Regards, Mike

Expanding and contracting energy? Black holes give off absolutely no radiation, except for the theorized, but not yet observed, hawking radiation - which is an amount so small it is almost non-existent.

It is black because it bends space into itself so much that no light or matter can escape it, so it appears black to all instruments. Black holes must be infered by interaction with their surroundings.

Astrologists? I wouldn't call an Astronomer an Astrologist if I were you :-)

Meteors emit no such energy, neither do black holes. Its a typical attempt to justify one's claims by lending credibility with the use of "science".

Once material has crossed the event horizon it may well lose its original properties, such as charge or magnetic moment. Kerr black holes are magnetic (in theory). We do not have validated theories of the physics past the event horizon.

If these "bliss" techniques work, that is adequate, no need to include false science to try to back it up.

Im pretty sure that if these techniques come from orthodox lineage that are generations old, their explanation by the original practitioners/inventors contained nothing about hawking radiation, black holes, or meteors. These are all modern concepts and nothing like this is described in any ancient texts.

Edited by Jakara

It is a good visualization to do for the ni wan point though. I've felt it during kunlun, but honesly I think it is only because I have had prior experiences that have 'accessed' it in some fashion or another. But hey, if kunlun uses that, then cool :)

I read about this in your personal practice forum and although very powerfull i can imagine that it also has its dangers without previous knowledge or proper guidance :) Not aimed at you but at anyone trying to experiment with it hehe :)

Sheng Zhen the black hole at the niwan is a metaphor yeh though a black hole is exactly how it feels and the creepiest part is that it stays there and only gets bigger lol. When energized trough taichi, kunlun or other practice (sometimes even an electric shock or sitting to close to an electrical device or even your loved one) it starts pulsing lol.

Anyways, cheers :)

Expanding and contracting energy? Black holes give off absolutely no radiation, except for the theorized, but not yet observed, hawking radiation - which is an amount so small it is almost non-existent.

It is black because it bends space into itself so much that no light or matter can escape it, so it appears black to all instruments. Black holes must be infered by intereaction with their surroundings.

Astrologists? I wouldn't call an Astronomer an Astrologist if I were you :-)

Meteors emit no such energy, neither do black holes. Its a typical attempt to justify one's claims by lending credibility with the use of "science".

Once material has crossed the event horizon it may well lose its original properties, such as charge or magnetic moment. Kerr black holes are magnetic (in theory). We do not have validated theories of the physics past the event horizon.

If these "bliss" techniques work, that is adequate, no need to include false science to try to back it up.

Your saying exactly the same thing i meant lol.

I also think Sheng Zhen hit the nail on the head when he said "I think this is another example of how people use scientific language to explain what they feel or what they see with their spiritual eyes."

Its possible meteors dont emit energy by themselves, im sure though that they have the property to contain big amounts of yinlike energy, if you ever happen to drop by Belgium i can let you feel it with your own hands hehe.

Also thanx for pointing at this giant error LOL, i doubt indeed that astronomists like to be called astrologists haha :P you have to forgive me :/ my english comes after dutch and french so sometimes the spelling, in this case the meaning even gets mixed up a little :D

Anyways .. in the end its as you say -> whatever the explenation may be .. if it works .. it works !

Edited by minkus

I read about this in your personal practice forum and although very powerfull i can imagine that it also has its dangers without previous knowledge or proper guidance :) Not aimed at you but at anyone trying to experiment with it hehe :)

Sheng Zhen the black hole at the niwan is a metaphor yeh though a black hole is exactly how it feels and the creepiest part is that it stays there and only gets bigger lol. When energized trough taichi, kunlun or other practice (sometimes even an electric shock or sitting to close to an electrical device or even your loved one) it starts pulsing lol.

Key point in the black hole correlation - an enormous energy potential is created by the warping of spacetime. It feels the same way at the ni wan. I try to be cognizant of the energy there, I'm sure if you really strained or something you would be able to pop a blood vessel...and in the brain, anuerisms will either cause a stroke or be fatal. That's another reason to do your prerequisite exercises and always bring the energy back down when you're done. It would be plausible that stagnant qi would serve to weaken arterial walls.

Hi Jakara-Here I am with ya 100% - B)

Lets keep it real !

And don't meteors have energy stored as momentum just from their mass being "on the go" alone?

That E=mc2 thiung right?

Meteors won't emit anything they haven't recieved, unless its a chemcial property, like radioactive material emitting gamma-rays. If its received some radiation eg from the sun, it will re-emit that in a certain spectrum, but this is the same for any object behaving as a "black body", its not specific for meteors. Ultraviolet-3 raditation is made up.

Yes all matter is like "condensed energy" using the famous equation e=mc-squared you can calculate how much is in matter. There is a huge amount, the average person's mass contains around 7.2x10^18 J of energy, thats 100 power stations operating for over a year. Enough to power a huge country for a year from just 80kg of material, you could even use garbage. Problem is, you can't extract the energy :-)

Anyway, if the techniques work, great, theres no need for modern scientific explanation.

Edited by Jakara

Hi Guys. I am really sensitive to my laptop now after practicing Kunlun level 1 for a month. The bottom of the keyboard has some energy coming out and it make my right hand felt really odd. I had to switch to external keyboard when the sensition is too much.

Anyone experience that??

Q..

Just a total guess of a solution, but you might try wrapping the edge of the keyboard with a copper wire to reduce the field it generates.

Guest winpro07

Yeah my cell phone became self consious, and started random dialing people for me, just didnt leave any messages.....Tao, and Yoga share a common thread: Bo Yang a.k.a. Bogar of India. Shinto Priests have simillar practicces that Alchemically change Chi/Prana/Ki into a much more refined substance........

Hi Guys. I am really sensitive to my laptop now after practicing Kunlun level 1 for a month. The bottom of the keyboard has some energy coming out and it make my right hand felt really odd. I had to switch to external keyboard when the sensition is too much.

Anyone experience that??

Q..

Max mentioned that some people may have issues with electronics. Maybe that's why he stays off taobums... doesn't want to crash the site! :lol:

My cell phone dialed a random number, which was real, and had a local phone number. The phone was in my coat pocket, and I looked at my caller id and was wondering what it was from, because I know I didn't call anybody. I just figured something was wrong with the phone.

This could just be electronic error, but after you said something about it, it made me think.

Well, thanks for the thoughts. After considering that the bliss is also a part of this and everything else adds up, I have no reason to believe that this isn't the universal source energy regardless of what someone calls it or the method for getting there.

Best,

Matt

Anyone experience that??

Q..

YES! All this week my right hand has been cold and my left hand normal, but, on a desktop.

Ive been studying kunlun lv.1 for 6 weeks now and my hands do the same (right cold/left warm) when im using my desktop. I also got a vision of a black hole/ energy centre with two spheres (one black & one white) turning clockwise round it while meditating. The spheres had tales like meterorites. Not sure if thats coincidence or an over active imagination :D

Ive been studying kunlun lv.1 for 6 weeks now and my hands do the same (right cold/left warm) when im using my desktop.

I have the same, i think its normal as most people click with righthand, maybe push out the blood like that i dont know ? Typing doesnt seem good for circulation in any case lol.

With energywork fe. it feels mostly the other way around, left hand cold and right warm :)

Think its happens people interfere with electronic devices after doing nei/qigong yeh.

Also my moms still mad at me for frying here 400$ portable phone, this was static electricity though. Dont wear polar fleece.

Cheers !

Sign in to follow this