Mantra68

Kunlun Europe

My head has been empty...good thing someone else could fill in more details on the various forms.

Sounds like a really fun weekend! :D

Sounds like a really fun weekend! :D

Oh yeah, and WEIRD! In a good way! :D:P

Walking out of there on the 2nd day, the time before the weekend seemed like years ago... Everything was so different, the world, the light, the people... Weird and great at the same time! :)

yangluchan and rain,

Thank you so much for the report!!! I'm glad everyone had a weird-in-a-good-way time!! :lol:

Chris does pretty much rock out too. He's the guy who has pushed Max out onto the travel circuit, so even if he was out of body like in NJ, he's still da man!!! I'm glad Max is having a good time too!

Your pal,

Yoda

Hi rain!

I didn't think you went, where were you sitting? I talked with isvatn, but I didn't know there was another Taobum there! :)

I was in the front, blond hair and beard. :)

How was the Snake Bagua? Would have wanted to learn that, have done some Bagua in the past, but don't know if Snake variant is very different? Did you walk the circle holding the 8 palms?

Cheers!

I changed my mind ;)

me too talked to isvatn. sat next to him on several occasions.

blond head, yes, me too, but beard I dont recall..hmm.

did we talk? I talked to several people. I was wearing a white blouse and a long skirt one day.

my first encounter with bagua, 8 palms I dont think so. we turned left, right, middle, left hand hand to ear and made a call.., stepped forward with left foot first, turned with bent knees touching towards the right, turned to the left with feet together and left hand over head.then .left foot forwards knees touching (a bird..swallow?) turned 180 clockwise, lifted left elbow and hand, made an extra step and pushed both hands..pulled in the left leg and shifted weight to left leg, held arm over head, then same hand did a hacking sweep towards the ground..turned around with right open hand like a greeting and stepped up with hands holding a triangle (or chi ball...?)

We did some 5 elements taichi too.

and Max demonstrated transfer of energy by will-force, or should I say through space-time..

Mantra..or Max..I had a very strange experience in my lower dan tien when I started walking the bagua snake..and have been a little preoccupied by the thought of mirror-walking the movement..is it bad? All the movements so far in qigong and tkd have been mirrored.

Chris did the cool drummer in the back thing..or he was more like a fresh keith richards.

As I said his transmission got me spinning.

Edited by rain

Hmmm.... I think I've figured out who yangluchan is, but not the rest of "the gang". :rolleyes:

I didn't feel that much at the seminar, too much going on in my mind and around me, but it's improving. :D

I must agree with rain and yangluchan! It was a very special and wonderful weekend. It's kinda sad it's over. Max and his crew are wonderful guys and I hope they will come back for another visit soon. It was great fun meeting you all!

blond head, yes, me too,

Seriously, though, aren't you all blond up there?

...........seriously yoda. and we ride on polarbears. in frognerparken lol.

oh I wish I could meet some of you.

Edited by rain

Of course Yoda, how silly of me! ;):D

Hmmm.... I think I've figured out who yangluchan is, but not the rest of "the gang". :rolleyes:

I didn't feel that much at the seminar, too much going on in my mind and around me, but it's improving. :D

I must agree with rain and yangluchan! It was a very special and wonderful weekend. It's kinda sad it's over. Max and his crew are wonderful guys and I hope they will come back for another visit soon. It was great fun meeting you all!

ANOTHER Tao Bum present at the seminar I didn't talk to?! Maan! Who were (or are I guess!) you Heidi? :)

I changed my mind ;)

me too talked to isvatn. sat next to him on several occasions.

blond head, yes, me too, but beard I dont recall..hmm.

did we talk? I talked to several people.

I don't know... I was one of the three guys who did the "Ninja demonstration" with Max. I wore brown pants and a shirt with japanese characters. :)

I tried to talk to some people, but I was kind of in my head (or rather spaced out) after some of the Kunlun, and by nature I'm a shy guy, so I didn't talk to everybody. But man, once I warm up you can't shut my mouth up! :D

And I feel Kunlun is already having an effect on this side of me, making me want to connect more with the world and the people around me, which is gooood!

The Bagua sounds cool (even though I can't exactly make out all the movements from your descriptions, but it sounds very Bagua-like from your description, so big kudos to you for it! ;) )!

TKDer ehh? I used to do TKD, did it for 7 years. Now I've done Taiji for nearly 7 years, I dropped TKD when I started Taiji as I felt they were uncompatible for me at the time. Now I could probably do both if I wanted, but there's the time aspect, and I want to get more into Bagua as well so... :)

SO glad we have Taobums! And Chris mentioned that the Kunlun Forum would be opened (it's practically finished) when they arrive back in USA in June. That's also when their new and improved Kunlun book (which will be published by a big French publishing company he said) will be released. All people who have attended a seminar will be given access to the Kunlun Forum! :)

Cheers!

yangluchan!

-------------------------

me too!happy for the taobums.

yeah...vagely I see the your japanese shirt...of course I remember those demonstrations. wow! how selective the mind can be. I used to have such a photographic memory. well..I guess it is good to let things go. lol. waltzheimer..

Max said he was making videos "especially for you norwegians" ...that will be good. Movements and details.

TDK you too thats fun. Im in love with poomse. I have to start sparring again and dread it a little, my knee is making clickclick sounds after surgery... :huh: - the things I do for love...

Mixing yes I know what you mean... it is the yoga that has to suffer..because qigong takes more than an hour a day..and now..after red golden kunlun blended with 5 elements of bagua *chuckle*...practice is a mess...

wow I really dont seem to get this posting straight.

Cheers!

Edited by rain

Thank you so much for your accounts of the workshops rain!

Max demonstrated transfer of energy by will-force, or should I say through space-time..

Empty Force?

Thank you so much for your accounts of the workshops rain!

Empty Force?

I cannot do this and thus do not understand the details :D

would like to learn though. loved his mad chuckle.

Edited by rain

I have to start sparring again and dread it a little, my knee is making clickclick sounds after surgery... huh.gif - the things I do for love..

Are you practicing pushing/sticky hands?

Knee clicking w/ normal walking or other movement/form?

Glucosamine / Shark Cartilage?

I cannot do this and thus do not understand the details :D

would like to learn though. loved his mad chuckle.

Simple question: Did Max demonstrate this on someone standing normally or someone who had dropped their posture into wuji? Just curious.

Looking forward to learning ANYTHING.

Are you practicing pushing/sticky hands?

??

Knee clicking w/ normal walking or other movement/form?

unfortunately sometimes. not so much when working out.

Glucosamine / Shark Cartilage?

eating glucosamine thanks love.

Simple question: Did Max demonstrate this on someone standing normally or someone who had dropped their posture into wuji? Just curious.

think the answer here must be; yes & yes

Looking forward to learning ANYTHING.

I know what you mean.

Rain, I have figured out who you were. I think from now on we will require all TaoBums to write their "handle" along with their name on name tags.

Yes, I had fun working with you. We were getting somewhere when Max shifted gears. All good though. You did great.

Mantra68:

Chris, I've been doing Kunlun every night since the workshop, but I gotta say I don't have the same strong effect I did at the seminar. I guess that's only normal, seeing as at the seminar I was given energy transmissions from Max (and you too I think? I kept my eyes closed...), and there was this great group energy that just grew stronger.

I get the bouncing and stuff though, so I'll just keep at it and hopefully things will start to happen. :)

One question though:

- These past days I've had this pressure in my head, like a small head ache. It's mostly in my forehead. It started on Monday morning and has just stayed more or less (not just when I'm practicing, all the time). What could this be? When the Kunlun energy wants to shake my head around I tell it to take it easy as my head hurts a bit then, and it slows down.

I've been thinking it could be energy stuck in my head, but I do the close down (although not always for the full 20 minutes). I've been trying to do the close down and focus on my lower dan tien. Should I also "will" or imagine the energy flowing down there from my head, or just put my focus there and breathe? I've been doing the latter mostly.

I've also felt a bit more tired than usual these past days, so I was wondering if there could be a connection...

Thanks Chris, not only for answering here, but for everything! :)

Mantra68:

Chris, I've been doing Kunlun every night since the workshop, but I gotta say I don't have the same strong effect I did at the seminar. I guess that's only normal, seeing as at the seminar I was given energy transmissions from Max (and you too I think? I kept my eyes closed...), and there was this great group energy that just grew stronger.

I get the bouncing and stuff though, so I'll just keep at it and hopefully things will start to happen. :)

One question though:

- These past days I've had this pressure in my head, like a small head ache. It's mostly in my forehead. It started on Monday morning and has just stayed more or less (not just when I'm practicing, all the time). What could this be? When the Kunlun energy wants to shake my head around I tell it to take it easy as my head hurts a bit then, and it slows down.

I've been thinking it could be energy stuck in my head, but I do the close down (although not always for the full 20 minutes). I've been trying to do the close down and focus on my lower dan tien. Should I also "will" or imagine the energy flowing down there from my head, or just put my focus there and breathe? I've been doing the latter mostly.

I've also felt a bit more tired than usual these past days, so I was wondering if there could be a connection...

Thanks Chris, not only for answering here, but for everything! :)

Max says that you should only practice every other day because you are sensitive. Try this for a month or so as your body adjusts.

Don't look for anything or compare, just let go as much as you can each time. Every day is different.

Great meeting you, man. Good luck.

Max says that you should only practice every other day because you are sensitive. Try this for a month or so as your body adjusts.

Don't look for anything or compare, just let go as much as you can each time. Every day is different.

Great meeting you, man. Good luck.

Oh, OK, I actually got this in my mind at one point (that I should only do every other day), but I dismissed it. Guess I should listen more to my intuition! ;) I will definitely try this, please say thanks to Max for me!

Must add, today's session was different, more powerful yet more sublime and took away some of the headache! But I'll start out with every other day for a while and then gradually increase.

I know, when I get out of my head everything is better!

Was great meeting you too Chris, I hope it wasn't the last time!