Mantra68

Kunlun Europe

We will start solidifying dates and locations this coming week. I will keep you posted.

Thanks again for all of your help.

Chris

Hey Chris - Any solidified dates yet?!

I'll need to book time off work, international plane tickets (which get more expensive by the day!), hotel and so on... so please do let us know as soon as you know - I'm sure i speak for more than just myself.

:(

i am hoping that it wasnt cancelled ... or i have to fly to the usa ...

love jan.

Edited by jan1107

dear mantra,

in case you are interested in going to Cologne, germany:

it is a very open minded and big city concerning spiritual things. there are lots of activities and possibilities going in that direction.

there are main places where they offer lectures and seminars. also there is a agency one could contact that arrange these kind of seminars. it has a good reputation as far as i would say and i know one woman that works there a bit. i could talk to her and ask if there was interest in "promoting" the seminar.

in case you are interested in cologne let me know. i would happily help for free sleeping etc.

good luck,

jan.

We plan to go to Cologne instead of Hamburg. Please ask your friend for any help. There will be four of us.

We should know of our start date by tomorrow, then we will be able to work out all of the details and locations.

Our tour will be during April and May.

Thanks.

Chris

We plan to go to Cologne instead of Hamburg. Please ask your friend for any help. There will be four of us.

We should know of our start date by tomorrow, then we will be able to work out all of the details and locations.

Thanks.

Chris

dear chris,

ok.

i will know more soon. please pm me one valid email or telephone number of yours because i think with personal messages you are hard to reach so i can talk details with you.

if you really come to cologne i am honored to help. i live here many years and been connecting with nice people who speak "heart language".

i can say for now that i can help to find places to sleep. in my appartment is one medium sized private room availible incl. key you can stay there. it is a nice appartment and situated pretty central, too. i will be able to host as many people as want to stay there. maybe i can find a room from a friend close to my appartment. if you want to stay private i may be able to move out for the weekend and live with a friend who lives close. then it would be two rooms. one facing a garden and additionally a big kitchen. since i know some nice people here i am confident that we can work something out concerning rooms.

i can arrange a nice place for seminars (fits for about 20 to 40 people) near cologne but maybe it is too far away (35 minutes). this place is for free. no costs. in cologne i can help, too. as i mentioned.

the sooner you know dates the better. also it would be good to know details about seminar prices, minimum amount of people to come and so on. it would be good to think how to promote the whole thing if my friend would say that it is too soon (i know that lots of dates in the seminars they offer are already out with flyers and so on).

:)

love jan.

Edited by jan1107

Thanks.

Chris

Cool that things have not been canceled!

I hope Oslo is still on too? As long as it's any weekend except the 12th and 13th of April, I'm there! So I'm crossing all my fingers that it will be another weekend... ;)

Edited by yangluchan

Thank you!

That is already something!

Cool!

I just checked flights and its about 200 Euro from where I live.

If there is nothing else to come I will have to fly to Sweden.

Love,

Jan.

:D

I see you charge $300 for the seminar + 45 private talk. People who cannot pay are not welcome? I understand you need money for travel cost, but it also exclude people who have no income.

Mantra68: You forgot to answer my question! I just wonder if you have any policy about cost reduction for people with low or no income? I know there are people in Gothenburg who could be interested in attending, but they are university students and can't afford $300.

no answer ?

We always try to work with students. We handle all of those arrangements in person as everyone's situation is unique.