Mantra68

Kunlun Europe

Hey All,

We are working on some dates and locations for a small tour of Europe starting in March.

Here is a rough working schedule:

March 14-16: Oslo

March 18-19: Trondheim or Bergen or Voss

March 21-23: Stockholm

March 25-26: Copenhagen

March 28-30: Hamburg

April 4-6: Amsterdam

April 11-13: Barcelona

April 15-16 Monaco

April 18-20 Rome

We only have a few connections over there so please feel free to contact us if you would be interested in helping us spread the word.

Ciao,

Chris

www.kunlunbliss.com

See you in Hamburg and Amsterdam :P although i dont have any connections there.

I also suggest putting Belgium in the list. In Antwerp (diamonds and choclates) there should be enough intrest and good accomodation and not that far from Amsterdam, yust an idea :)

Regards, Mike

Oh, boy! :unsure:

It's a virus! :blink:

and i bet you cant wait to catch it :lol:

seriously though, are you saying you wouldn't want to check it out for yourself if there was a workshop nearby?

I will definitely be in Oslo, no doubt about it! Looking forward to seeing you guys, and experience this great art that you are sharing! Great that you think about us Europeans too! ;)

Mantra68: Is there something one should do to prepare for a workshop?

Edited by yangluchan

Hey all Kunlun enthusiasts,

We are starting to get things planned out for our trip over there and can really use help. None of us have been there before so we are trying to work out some final destinations and lock down some of our current destinations.

Things are going well with regards to Scandinavia and we are getting help in Switzerland, France, Spain and Italy, but Amsterdam and Hamburg as well as possibly England are unclear.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Chris

Edited by Mantra68

Hey all Kunlun enthusiasts,

We are starting to get things planned out for our trip over there and can really use help. None of us have been there before so we are trying to work out some final destinations and lock down some of our current destinations.

Things are going well with regards to Scandinavia and we are getting help in Switzerland, France, Spain and Italy, but Amsterdam and Hamburg as well as possibly England are unclear.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Chris

I live not too far from Hamburg. What kind of support do you still need?

I live not too far from Hamburg. What kind of support do you still need?

Any help finding good locations for a free lecture (usually a metaphysical bookstore) and a venue for the event.

Do you think there would be much interest in Hamburg/Germany?

dear mantra,

in case you are interested in going to Cologne, germany:

it is a very open minded and big city concerning spiritual things. there are lots of activities and possibilities going in that direction.

there are main places where they offer lectures and seminars. also there is a agency one could contact that arrange these kind of seminars. it has a good reputation as far as i would say and i know one woman that works there a bit. i could talk to her and ask if there was interest in "promoting" the seminar.

in case you are interested in cologne let me know. i would happily help for free sleeping etc.

good luck,

jan.

I just wanted to check if everything is going as planned, and what the status is on the Oslo workshop? Is there anyway we can pre-book yet?

Thanks Mantra68!

I just wanted to check if everything is going as planned, and what the status is on the Oslo workshop? Is there anyway we can pre-book yet?

Thanks Mantra68!

We will start solidifying dates and locations this coming week. I will keep you posted.

Thanks again for all of your help.

Chris

Hey All,

We are working on some dates and locations for a small tour of Europe starting in March.

April 15-16 Monaco

April 18-20 Rome

We only have a few connections over there so please feel free to contact us if you would be interested in helping us spread the word.

Ciao,

Chris

www.kunlunbliss.com

dear mantra,

do you have any news concerning kunlun in europe?

thank you in advance,

love,

the inner light.

Hey All,

April 15-16 Monaco

April 18-20 Rome

Ciao,

Chris

www.kunlunbliss.com

Dont forget Switzerland!!!!

bye

Nils